Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:43:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TGE]MindArk announces token sale to fund digital IP Exchange  (Read 1918 times)
devilini

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:46:48 AM

Read the thread! As a player and a lover of new technologies, I am interested in the project. But I want to know about the more global advantages, so to determine the prospects of its growth. I have never played the role of an investor. What is behind the project and what does MindArk create?
Hello! Talking briefly, the project provides access to advanced technologies. It is a unique and convenient platform for implementing and developing new products, a proven and effective working model.

But all these are fairly common words. What can be said more specifically?
Let's take a look at the white paper and find such advantages as Advanced KYC / AML on payments, use of tokens in Entropia Universe and a new protocol for international licensing and exchange in the field of intellectual property - IPX.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:52:40 AM

Read the thread! As a player and a lover of new technologies, I am interested in the project. But I want to know about the more global advantages, so to determine the prospects of its growth. I have never played the role of an investor. What is behind the project and what does MindArk create?
Hello! Talking briefly, the project provides access to advanced technologies. It is a unique and convenient platform for implementing and developing new products, a proven and effective working model.

Let's take a look at the white paper and find such advantages as Advanced KYC / AML on payments, use of tokens in Entropia Universe and a new protocol for international licensing and exchange in the field of intellectual property - IPX.

Great! And what new will be developed on this basis?
devilini

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:56:04 AM

They plan to work with advanced institutions and increase investments in deep technologies, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality.
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:01:49 AM

That's what I love. What should I do to invest?
They plan to work with advanced institutions and increase investments in deep technologies, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, virtual reality, augmented reality.

Mat24

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

Are early investors encouraged with some bonus or discount?
reallyhawk

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:28:24 AM

Are early investors encouraged with some bonus or discount?
Sure! Early investors have the opportunity to receive an additional bonus of up to 10%!
rdizza

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:22:08 PM

Some existing projects are actively operating at public events and on youtube. Where can I find new ideas about DeepToken?
Kola

Activity: 215
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:18:57 PM

Why u didnt do a bounty program? With it more chance to spread out about your project, u can involve many different platform for it
robinzzon

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

Can I find out what results the project achieved in partnership with NASA? Did they give an official feedback?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:24:07 PM

Does MindArk Bank plan to work with ordinary people that are not involved in the ecosystem? Or will it concentrate only on ecosystem members?
gazman

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:36:12 PM

What is the direct benefit of the project token for Entropia Universe players?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:22:41 PM

Will developers attract legal assistance after the ICO?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:16:40 AM

Will developers attract legal assistance after the ICO?
Yes, and 5% of collected funds will be allocated for this purpose.
national751

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:02:57 AM

What functionality, apart from traditional, will DeepToken have?
b1o1o1h

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:06:57 AM

What functionality, apart from traditional, will DeepToken have?
DeepToken is the IPX currency, which will facilitate all transactions between the buyer and the seller using smart contracts.
lok5874

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:55:45 AM

I have heard a lot about Entropia Universe. There are skeptics about the expense of the project, but there are also fans of the game. Some even doubt the achievements that are attributed to the game. If someone really knows this brainchild of MindArk, tell me please...
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:14:44 AM

I have heard a lot about Entropia Universe. There are skeptics about the expense of the project, but there are also fans of the game. Some even doubt the achievements that are attributed to the game. If someone really knows this brainchild of MindArk, tell me please...
It all depends on what criteria to take for evaluation. Yes. maybe the graphics are not the strongest side of the game, but everything else is at the highest or highest level. Besides, do not forget that everything was created about 15 years ago. Investment is important that this is a successful economic project and a recognized game success!
lok5874

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:27:00 AM

It all depends on what criteria to take for evaluation. Yes. maybe the graphics are not the strongest side of the game, but everything else is at the highest or highest level. Besides, do not forget that everything was created about 15 years ago. Investment is important that this is a successful economic project and a recognized game success!
Of course, the financial mechanism and achievements are interesting ...
askon

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:32:35 AM

Entropia Universe is a virtual universe (MMO) with a payment system that ensures the purchase of items and property for real money. Development in the direction of the crypto currencies quite fits into the concept of the game and MindArk. Among the financial achievements, you can remember the record deal for virtual objects of the game! This is a confirmed fact!
lok5874

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:39:00 AM

Entropia Universe is a virtual universe (MMO) with a payment system that ensures the purchase of items and property for real money. Development in the direction of the crypto currencies quite fits into the concept of the game and MindArk. Among the financial achievements, you can remember the record deal for virtual objects of the game! This is a confirmed fact!
And is it proposed to shift to new products and technologies?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: