Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✴️ SHARPAY ✴️ Share button with blockchain rewards ✴️  (Read 54263 times)
techno99

Activity: 124
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 08:17:34 PM

So, what will we do for our works to be staked and rewarded?
thanks,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_gavaraci_

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:29:57 PM

Yes, I would very much like to see an updated table with the number of coins for the work done. Looking forward to distribution, I hope the team will not let you down.
nheychan

Activity: 203

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:11:52 PM

can we see the escrow or the contract? or can you post the screenshots here? I hope this will be fixed already. Many bounty hunters are waiting for this. We supported this project and it is a shame if you fail us. We looked forward for this project to happen and yet you let us down.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2518528.480 you don't seem to have a problem with william here. You explained here that the distribution was delayed because of the phishing attack.
dimonstration

Activity: 2590
Merit: 660

Dimon6969

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:19:22 AM

can we see the escrow or the contract? or can you post the screenshots here? I hope this will be fixed already. Many bounty hunters are waiting for this. We supported this project and it is a shame if you fail us. We looked forward for this project to happen and yet you let us down.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2518528.480 you don't seem to have a problem with william here. You explained here that the distribution was delayed because of the phishing attack.
and also we need screenshot of conversation.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
nheychan

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 04:45:02 AM

and also we need screenshot of conversation.

yeah I agree with you. we have to see who tells the truth here. It is such a disappointment that we supported this project and we are the ones who suffers.
Vasilyppp

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 08:56:30 AM

Admin! what kind of coin they released tokens or not and what they tell you there - you give them recommendations with our works or rates - whether or not they pay their problems! And then something does not suit you and everyone suffers!
sharpay (OP)

Activity: 1117
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:20:57 PM

thanks,
Yes, I would very much like to see an updated table with the number of coins for the work done. Looking forward to distribution, I hope the team will not let you down.
yeah I agree with you. we have to see who tells the truth here. It is such a disappointment that we supported this project and we are the ones who suffers.

First of all, now we will publish a large refutation of William's lies. After that, we will assemble a group of hunters to independently create a new spreadsheet with bounty for hunters. After that, all hunters will be guaranteed to receive their bounty rewards.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 02:56:23 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2018, 07:53:31 AM by Herressy

thanks,

First of all, now we will publish a large refutation of William's lies. After that, we will assemble a group of hunters to independently create a new spreadsheet with bounty for hunters. After that, all hunters will be guaranteed to receive their bounty rewards.
why yoi need to create a new one if there are spreadsheet already you just need to count the exact stakes. Or just copy the existing spreadsheet so you dont need to back from the verystart.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

Hello Sharpay team. Is there any info about my payment for signature design I created to you? William as your representative promised me the payment would be sent on end of June, but now I see there are many issues on this project. Its been 3 months now and I hope you remember that I did make 6 times revision on the sig. William did his best to keep me calm and he even said will use money from his own pocket to pay my service. I know its his responsible to arrange my payment, but thats not what I expect from him as a part of your project. Please confirm it or I might bring this issue and show it to reputable members here. Honestly I dont know who tells the truth, but please sort this issue instead of claiming who is right.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 12:08:07 PM

Hello Sharpay team. Is there any info about my payment for signature design I created to you? William as your representative promised me the payment would be sent on end of June, but now I see there are many issues on this project. Its been 3 months now and I hope you remember that I did make 6 times revision on the sig. William did his best to keep me calm and he even said will use money from his own pocket to pay my service. I know its his responsible to arrange my payment, but thats not what I expect from him as a part of your project. Please confirm it or I might bring this issue and show it to reputable members here. Honestly I dont know who tells the truth, but please sort this issue instead of claiming who is right.

You are guaranteed to receive a reward. All bounty hunters will receive their rewards in full. Send us all your correspondence with William in private messages.
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 08:30:28 AM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 02:27:05 PM by sharpay

Dear Sharpay Token Holders!

We have opened the ETH wallet address field. If you have completed and passed the KYC procedure, you will be able to enter your personal ETH wallet address on https://sale.sharpay.io/

Where and how to add your ETH wallet address?

1. This function is available only to buyers who have passed the Full / Simple KYC procedure. If you have not completed the KYC procedure, please read the instructions on how to get through our Sharpay KYC at https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@sharpay/our-kyc-procedure

2. Please go to https://sale.sharpay.io/ (the only one official website to add your ETH wallet address), you will be able to see a wallet section next to your Sharpay balance.

3. Click “Enter ETH wallet address”, and you will see a pop-up window, enter ONLY your personal Ethereum Wallet Address.

❗ Attention please: We DO NOT accept any ETH addresses from exchanges and other addresses. If you enter not a personal ETH wallet address, for example, an address from the exchange, then you will lose all your Sharpay tokens! In this case, we will not be able to restore your Sharpay token balance!

🔸 After passing the Full / Simple KYC, the ETH address field will be opened automatically in the next 24 hours.

❗ We have never asked you and will never ask you for your passwords and private keys!

🔸 Kindly note that, we will start our ERC20 Sharpay token distribution at the of this month. You can transfer your Sharpay tokens only from your personal account on https://sale.sharpay.io/. A special button for transferring tokens will be appeared in your personal account (on 23–30 July), and we will pay for the cost of transfer (Gas).

If you have any questions regarding your KYC or the ETH wallet function, please do not hesitate to contact us @sharpay_admin (https://t.me/sharpay_admin).

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team

nheychan

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:47:27 AM

register on app.sharpay.io
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:56:01 PM

Dear Sharpay Token Holders!

We have opened the ETH wallet address field. If you have completed and passed the KYC procedure, you will be able to enter your personal ETH wallet address on https://sale.sharpay.io/

Where and how to add your ETH wallet address?

1. This function is available only to buyers who have passed the Full / Simple KYC procedure. If you have not completed the KYC procedure, please read the instructions on how to get through our Sharpay KYC at https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@sharpay/our-kyc-procedure

2. Please go to https://sale.sharpay.io/ (the only one official website to add your ETH wallet address), you will be able to see a wallet section next to your Sharpay balance.

3. Click “Enter ETH wallet address”, and you will see a pop-up window, enter ONLY your personal Ethereum Wallet Address.

❗ Attention please: We DO NOT accept any ETH addresses from exchanges and other addresses. If you enter not a personal ETH wallet address, for example, an address from the exchange, then you will lose all your Sharpay tokens! In this case, we will not be able to restore your Sharpay token balance!

🔸Kindly note that, we will start our ERC20 Sharpay token distribution at the of this month. You can transfer your Sharpay tokens only from your personal account on https://sale.sharpay.io/. A special button for transferring tokens will be appeared in your personal account (on 23–30 July), and we will pay for the cost of transfer (Gas).

❗ We have never asked you and will never ask you for your passwords and private keys!

If you have any questions regarding your KYC or the ETH wallet function, please do not hesitate to contact us @sharpay_admin (https://t.me/sharpay_admin).

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team

i can't register an account here.  what should i do?

Hi! Please register an account on app.sharpay.io using your email (same as bounty) and wait for our announcement about the bounty rewards.
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

Sir, you ignore my message?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:23:18 PM

Sir, you ignore my message?

In private messages? Answered.
noblex

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:30:16 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 04:45:37 PM by noblex

Hello,
I am the italian translator of the Sharpay project.

Everything, from the website, to the whitepaper, to the other documens has been translated by me.
I was promised to receive about 400k tokens, after several days of discussion and skype calling.

I contacted you by PM, please contact me back asap.

Alessandro
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:39:40 AM

Hello,

Everything, from the website, to the whitepaper, to the other documens has been translated by me.
I was promised to receive about 400k tokens, after several days of discussion and skype calling.

Alessandro

Hello Alessandro, I did Italian translation too, the Italian proofreading and final corrections (a lot), as I’ve Already said, William promised me a part of the whole payout for Italian translation.

What William said to me:

I thought you get 125.000. (Me)
Him like 80k, the other translator around 100k.
And the proof reader 20 and 25k.

I don’t know the other translators.

Thank you,

By the way William contacted me on Telegram to let me know about it, I have to understand the whole picture, but he’s available with me.

I sent a PM to you Sharpay too, thanks again.

Hi! I believe we have answered you via Telegram, please check. Thanks!

In Sharing We Trust!
lesnik_utsa

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:58:47 AM

This is the most terrible bounty company I've ever met. The manager from the very beginning did something incomprehensible and did not give any explanations. I participated in social networks and I do not understand how and where I look at my tokens earned.
noblex

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:53:05 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 09:04:17 AM by noblex

Hello,

Alessandro

Hello Alessandro, I did Italian translation too, the Italian proofreading and final corrections (a lot), as I’ve Already said, William promised me a part of the whole payout for Italian translation.

What William said to me:

I thought you get 125.000. (Me)
Him like 80k, the other translator around 100k.
And the proof reader 20 and 25k.

I don’t know the other translators.

Thank you,

By the way William contacted me on Telegram to let me know about it, I have to understand the whole picture, but he’s available with me.

I sent a PM to you Sharpay too, thanks again.

Well, I was starting to think I won't have been paid at a whole, so it's still a good deal.

Anyway, the problem here is not that.
William, with his unsustainable technique to only speak privately to people, gave misunderstandable messages on purpose.

For example, in our Skype meeting, he told me about a grand total of 4 million tokens, to be split among about 10 people, so the per-translator amount could have been a maximum of 400k, of course, if more translators, less payment per translator, but that's understandable.

The other problem is that I am a professional translator. In every job I had, and you can check there how much i have done: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1koEBbwlptnbyIaT6IYgvuvgrfaRtp-iTAMIgRt9ZnPI/edit?usp=sharing

In every task I have delivered so far, I leave typo checks to proofreaders, which are not here to play the "guardian" role (like it happened here), but collaborate with me to to check and correct really fast every chunk of the WP while I am translating it. This is called "Agile" methodology, and allow me to deliver high quality material very fast, which could be critical for an ICO which only exists for a limited amount of time.

Instead, what happened is that William got my entire work (despite I was constantly delivering them chucks of it while working) and came back after weeks with the list of errors (typos. not translation errors or misunderstanding. just typos) claiming that 100 typos on a 20 thousand words task were unacceptable.
Well, I am sorry, but I do not think like this way. This happened because proofreading was not intended as a task to help the translator to provide high quality material, but to monitor his work trying to spot errors and accuse him for that.

I am sure you can completely understand how childish and un-productive this approach could be.

The translator job is not just to translate chunks of text, is to understand, rebalance, and re-impaginate documents, which can be really more time consuming than translating. And when you have to work with design softwares like Illustrator or Acrobat Pro, it's easy to miss a char in a word. No big deal, that's what proofreaders are for. I am sure that William already knows this very well, too bad, it is not able to use such as methodologies, and this i why for example, during my translation job, made me do also HIS OWN stuff he was doing as german translator for the Emmrates project https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ydjixvSf38KQwVTk8udYQgBed6Xkm6yF

William, I know you are also reading this. You threatened more than once to not give me a single token if I didn't follow your commands in a master-slave manner. I am tired. Tired of your childish behaviour, your complete incompetence (Not being able to open a pdf from Google Drive, which is also my way to correct typos at runtime, is non acceptable for a management job like your) and your un-productive "control maniac" approach.  
Do whatever you, if you want to ban me because I have spoken the truth publicly instead of just stay silent leaving you continue doing whatever you want (for example contacting the other italian guy instead of me or instead of publicly answer me because you know you are so wrong), just do it.

I won't work anymore with you in any case. And, after this figure of shit you've done with the entire Sharpay community, maybe you won't work as a bounty manager for any other project. Your behaviour burnt you. GG

IraKit

Activity: 444
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:08:15 AM

Hello.
When will the tokens be distributed to the participants of the bounty campaign? I was in the signature campaign.
When in app.sharpay.io  the field for ETH wallet address will added?
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: