Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:44:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✴️ SHARPAY ✴️ Share button with blockchain rewards ✴️  (Read 54263 times)
sharpay (OP)

Activity: 1117
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

Hi! If you have 1) Proof of work 2) Conversation about your work / agreed payment with William 3) you email address (please register an account on app.sharpay.io - for your bounty rewards), please send all information to us @sharpay_admin (https://t.me/sharpay_admin). Thank you for your patience and understanding.

And for the participants of signature campaign these requirements do not need to be fulfilled?

Hi! You still need to provide the proof of your work. (old posts / conversation with William).

In Sharing We Trust!

Are you f*cking kidding us?Huh

What conversation??? Dude, are you insane?Huh

Most of participants DO NOT talk to BM if everything goes smoothly.

Don't be a j*rk and pay to all the participants due to the old tables and received stakes!

We have done the work and it is your problem to find proof of work and etc.

How do you imagine proof of work for signature or subscription campaign??? What type of conversation could be held???
You are so funny and just seems that you simply dont wanna pay the rewards and that's all.

Hi! If you don't have the record, you can just tell us that you don't have. The problem is how we can calculate your stakes. "old posts / conversation with William" Of course it would be nice that you could provide the old posts or the conversation records with William, that would help us a lot to calculate your stakes and bounty rewards.

Some hunters contacted us and they also joined the signature campaign, they provided us the conversation with William and their old posts (even they removed the signatures - because they talked to William about that).

If you don't have anything to show that you have joined the campaign, how do we count your stakes? How do we know you have joined the campaign? We are here to help our bounty hunters, to help you. We understand that is a big problem, and again we apologize for any inconvenience caused because of our former Bounty Manager and the "missing" final spreadsheet.

Thank you for your time and understanding. If you have any problems, you can contact us again.

In Sharing We Trust!
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 06:34:14 PM

Dear Friends!

Sharpay is a unique project that allows users to share website’s content on different social networks simultaneously by simply one-click; and attracts and incentivizes users to promote website’s content. Recently, we have added some new features to our Sharpay button that we would like to share:

1) “Notifications”: Users can get all the notifications about sharing errors, conversion bonus and profile errors. They can go to the “Settings” to turn off or choose which notifications they want to receive https://app.sharpay.io/notifications/

2) “Daily limit”: Now, webmasters are able to set the number of tokens they are going to spend per day to reward users for sharing and conversions. https://app.sharpay.io/profile/wallet

3) “WordPress / HTML installation”: Also, webmasters can install Sharpay button by either adding HTML code into their websites or getting the plugin directly from WordPress. They can follow the steps and install our Sharpay button easily in just a few minutes.

A lot of users asked us when they could transfer their tokens from their accounts on app.sharpay.io to their personal Ethereum wallets, we are working on the token transfer function, and soon they will be able to do that!

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
edisopian

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:55:03 PM

Hello Dev.

i'm participate on member, twiter and facebook campaign.

all information i'm write on this link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3134545.msg33238897#msg33238897

thank's
duomotigre

Activity: 20
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:40:14 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2020, 02:44:10 PM by duomotigre

edit
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 05:05:40 PM

How can we retire tokens from the panel? Thanks

Hi! We're working on the withdrawal function on app.sharpay.io (for button users and bounty rewards) Please wait for our news, we hope it will be ready this month.

In Sharing We Trust!
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:05:39 AM

Are you f*cking kidding us?Huh

What conversation??? Dude, are you insane?Huh

Most of participants DO NOT talk to BM if everything goes smoothly.

Don't be a j*rk and pay to all the participants due to the old tables and received stakes!

We have done the work and it is your problem to find proof of work and etc.

How do you imagine proof of work for signature or subscription campaign??? What type of conversation could be held???
You are so funny and just seems that you simply dont wanna pay the rewards and that's all.

kinda funny did you really read the rules before joining the signature campaign ? If not let me teach you .

Up to 1 000 000 tokens
If you want to participate in this bounty you need to be active on Bitcointalk and mostly post on discussion boards, to ensure maximal visibility for our project.
Please:
(1) fill this Google Form and
(2) contact our Bounty Manager on Telegram
if you want to participate in this bounty.
Google Form
Bounty Manager

If you dont have any conversatiion proof this is only mean  your not part of that campaign.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 04:21:48 PM

Dear Sharpay Token Holders!

Many of you have successfully passed your KYC and withdrawn your Sharpay ERC20 S-tokens to your personal Ethereum addresses. We have received a lot of questions from you: “When listing? What exchanges?”.

We have been working on our Sharpay product and we already have a real working button that has been using by a lot of websites and users. We often announce our new partnerships and development features (almost every week) to keep our community up to date on our Sharpay project.

At the same time, listing on exchanges is definitely a very important task to us.

However, as you know the crypto currency market has been falling significantly. According to our research, almost all new projects have completed Token Sales and listed on exchanges recently, their token prices have fallen so much. Some very large projects, which raised tens of millions of dollars, perform even worse than others. Their token prices have fallen 5 times or more below their ICO prices!

Now, it is a very bad time for listing. We do not want our token price fall like all others! We already have agreements with exchanges, but perhaps we can wait and list on exchanges until the market recovers? We would like to hear your opinion, our community’s opinion. So, we have decided to create a public poll on Telegram.

Direct link: https://t.me/sharpay_io/300

We are waiting for your answers!
Please note that the results of the poll will only be used for listing advisory purpose.

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
puzzling_rvat

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

When you open spreadsheet with stakes? I really cant understand this situation, you wrote lots of posts at the end of the thread and nothing on the first page, what is it?? I remember you promise show the stakes at the end of July.

If you have some troubles with stakes for tw and fb campaign, what the problem check this thread and recalculate it? There was the rule: post all activity in 1 post, I think this is possible to do!

Also, what about your site. As far as I understand there are two independent part of it: for token sale and for sharing. Where do we have acc? I registered in the second part (for sharing) and can't find button for registration for the first one (for token sale). Lots of time passed and still no place for ETH adress on your site. WTF guys, its like a kinder garden instead of a robust and great project like it used to seem.
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:29:21 PM

When you open spreadsheet with stakes? I really cant understand this situation, you wrote lots of posts at the end of the thread and nothing on the first page, what is it?? I remember you promise show the stakes at the end of July.

If you have some troubles with stakes for tw and fb campaign, what the problem check this thread and recalculate it? There was the rule: post all activity in 1 post, I think this is possible to do!

Hi! Sorry to keep you and our hunters waiting. We had problems with the former Bounty Manager (William), he didn't give us the final spreadsheet and no hunters knew their stakes. We have formed a new bounty team with our hunters, and we are now working on the new final spreadsheet. We hope we can publish the final spreadsheet on 20-24 Aug.

Please note that:
For the below campaigns, as long as you have posted your work on this thread, we will check and calculate your stakes.
1. Member Campaign
4. Social Media & Reddit Campaign
5. Ambassador Campaign
6. Avatar and Signature Campaign

You may contact us if you have questions / you want to report your work to use directly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please contact us if you joined the below campaigns:
2. Content and Creative Campaign
3. Translations Campaign

If you have 1) Proof of work 2) Conversation about your work / agreed payment with William 3) you email address (please register an account on app.sharpay.io - for your bounty rewards), please send all information to us @sharpay_admin (https://t.me/sharpay_admin).

----------------------------------------------------------

For all hunters, please register an account on app.sharpay.io using the email address you used for the bounty. We will reward all hunters this month.

In Sharing We Trust!

sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 03:54:25 PM

Also, what about your site. As far as I understand there are two independent part of it: for token sale and for sharing. Where do we have acc? I registered in the second part (for sharing) and can't find button for registration for the first one (for token sale). Lots of time passed and still no place for ETH adress on your site. WTF guys, its like a kinder garden instead of a robust and great project like it used to seem.

For Hunters: app.sharpay.io
Our Tech team has been working on the tokens withdrawal function, please wait for our news about Token Withdrawal for hunters.   

For Token Buyers: sale.sharpay.io
The Token Sale was ended in June and we have closed the registration already. We have started the token distribution on 31 July.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

In Sharing We Trust!
Rekkom

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:37:24 AM

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*Ek3NZkVBiU6GZUWpfiyrmQ.jpeg

Many of you have successfully passed your KYC and withdrawn your Sharpay ERC20 S-tokens to your personal Ethereum addresses. We have received a lot of questions from you: “When listing? What exchanges?”.

We have been working on our Sharpay product and we already have a real working button that has been using by a lot of websites and users. We often announce our new partnerships and development features (almost every week) to keep our community up to date on our Sharpay project.

At the same time, listing on exchanges is definitely a very important task to us.

However, as you know the crypto currency market has been falling significantly. According to our research, almost all new projects have completed Token Sales and listed on exchanges recently, their token prices have fallen so much. Some very large projects, which raised tens of millions of dollars, perform even worse than others. Their token prices have fallen 5 times or more below their ICO prices!

Now, it is a very bad time for listing. We do not want our token price fall like all others! We already have agreements with exchanges, but perhaps we can wait and list on exchanges until the market recovers? We would like to hear your opinion, our community’s opinion. So, we have decided to create a public poll on Telegram.

Direct link: https://t.me/sharpay_io/300

We are waiting for your answers!
Please note that the results of the poll will only be used for listing advisory purpose.

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team

I think that you did the right thing, that you thought about this question. The situation is now mixed. I myself watch several projects and they all fall at the moment. Apparently, it remains only to wait.
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:02:29 PM

Dear friends!

Social network is a platform for all active businesses, including your business. And Sharpay is the new unique social media marketing tool that helps you to promote your business via sharing and promoting your website’s content, services and product on social networks. The more the shares, the higher the reaching rate.

This week we have selected some interesting websites that have been using our Sharpay button!

1) GreenzCove Apartments: If you are looking for a vacation home for your travel in Grenada, try GreenzCove Apartments. Rent an apartment there, get some travel advice and enjoy jogging and hiking with the hosts. http://www.greenzcoveapartments.com (English)

2) Camden Pub Crawl: Are you travelling to London? Do you know the best bars, clubs and live music venues in Camden? Get your free shots, free entry, discounts on drinks on https://www.camdenpubcrawl.com (English)

3) Premium Bitcoin: Get up-to-date crypto, blockchain and bitcoin related news. https://www.premiumbit.co.in (English)

Share with your friends! Earn your Shapay S tokens for promoting them on your social networks!

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
IraKit

Activity: 444
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:02:53 PM

Hi! If you have 1) Proof of work 2) Conversation about your work / agreed payment with William 3) you email address (please register an account on app.sharpay.io - for your bounty rewards), please send all information to us @sharpay_admin (https://t.me/sharpay_admin). Thank you for your patience and understanding.

And for the participants of signature campaign these requirements do not need to be fulfilled?

Hi! You still need to provide the proof of your work. (old posts / conversation with William).

In Sharing We Trust!
Another week has passed, but there is still no new spreadsheet. When will the new spreadsheet appear?
Rincrypt

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:06:59 PM

can we see the spreadsheets?
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:19:18 PM

In Sharing We Trust!
Another week has passed, but there is still no new spreadsheet. When will the new spreadsheet appear?
can we see the spreadsheets?

Hi! Sorry to keep our hunters waiting. We have formed a new bounty team with our hunters, and we have been working on the new final spreadsheet. We will publish the final spreadsheet on 20-24 Aug.

For all hunters, please register an account on app.sharpay.io using the email address you used for the bounty. We will reward all hunters this month.

In Sharing We Trust!
Rekkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

Do you plan to publish the spreadsheet immediately to all participants, or do you fill it out now as you receive information from those who participated in your campaign? And will all payments be after 20-24, or in parallel with these dates?
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:08:55 PM

Do you plan to publish the spreadsheet immediately to all participants, or do you fill it out now as you receive information from those who participated in your campaign? And will all payments be after 20-24, or in parallel with these dates?

Hi! We plan to publish the final spreadsheet (with all stakes) around 20-24 Aug, and we will rewards them at the end of this month. Details about the arrangement will be announced later.

In Sharing We Trust!
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:09:07 PM

Dear friends!

Sharpay is a new unique social media marketing tool that helps all active social users monetize their popularity by earning Sharpay S tokens from sharing and promoting website’s content. We have added some new features and improvements for our Sharpay button:

1) “Tokens under review”: Now, the tokens you earned from sharing and click-through will be reviewed by our system first before adding to your token balance. You can check the pending tokens under the “Personal account information” on https://app.sharpay.io

2) “FAQ”:  If you are new to Sharpay and want to know more about how it works for both webmasters and users, you can go here https://app.sharpay.io/index/faq

Before, we have mentioned that we had been working on the token withdrawal function on app.sharpay.io, soon you will be able to withdraw your tokens earned from sharing to your personal Ethereum address. Stay tuned for more updates!

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

It has been almost a week since we launched an opinion poll about listing on exchanges. We have received a lot of comments and support. And furthermore, we consulted with our advisors and experts. Now we would like to announce our decision.

As we all know, this month, the collective capitalization of all cryptocurrencies hit rock bottom — $189 billion. Almost all new projects, that have recently completed Token Sales and listed on exchanges, suffer a downward price trend, their token price has fallen below ICO price.

The experts believe that the market is in a poor condition these days and that there is no time to wait. We tend to agree with this position. The market might be not looking good now, but we believe that the prices will eventually go up and we need to start rising with the market together.

Moreover, there are interested buyers who can purchase our tokens anytime they want, and our token holders can buy more or sell at market price. Also, with regard to voting, a quarter of users suggest us to list on exchanges as soon as possible. 

We have waited enough, it is time to act now. We are ready to do the first listing.

The exchange that we have chosen is now in the list of Top 15 global crypto exchanges with the largest trading volumes. It will help us to demonstrate to the public at large our trade capacity. The next step will be a public listing on CoinMarketCap which will open the window of opportunity for future listings on larger exchanges.

We understand that some of you wanted to wait and postpone listing on exchanges for better times, but taking into consideration current market trends, experts' advice, voting results and possible risks we have made a decision to list on exchanges in the nearest future for our community's best interest.

We will announce our first listing and provide more details later this week. Thank you all for your support and patience.

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:22:39 PM

#Proof of Authentication
#Member Campaign

Hello, done all - etc hope to earn some extra token. I also invested tho

#Proof of Authentication
#Join Member Campaign
#Join avatar and signature Campaign

Like our Facebookpage    - Completed
Join our Telegram Channel - Completed
Follow us on Twitter  - Completed 
Follow us on Medium - Completed       
Follow us on Reddit - Completed

Filled in Google form as well.

Hi DanChr79, EldinCrypto, wilnet1981   

Please provide us your email address **(please register an account on app.sharpay.io - for your bounty rewards) **

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: