Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:29:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✴️ SHARPAY ✴️ Share button with blockchain rewards ✴️  (Read 54262 times)
nheychan

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:57:40 AM

Hello,
I am the italian translator of the Sharpay project.

Everything, from the website, to the whitepaper, to the other documens has been translated by me.
I was promised to receive about 400k tokens, after several days of discussion and skype calling.

I contacted you by PM, please contact me back asap.

Alessandro

Hello Alessandro, I did Italian translation too, the Italian proofreading and final corrections (a lot), as I’ve Already said, William promised me a part of the whole payout for Italian translation.

What William said to me:

I thought you get 125.000. (Me)
Him like 80k, the other translator around 100k.
And the proof reader 20 and 25k.

I don’t know the other translators.

Thank you,

By the way William contacted me on Telegram to let me know about it, I have to understand the whole picture, but he’s available with me.

I sent a PM to you Sharpay too, thanks again.

Well, I was starting to think I won't have been paid at a whole, so it's still a good deal.

Anyway, the problem here is not that.
William, with his unsustainable technique to only speak privately to people, gave misunderstandable messages on purpose.

For example, in our Skype meeting, he told me about a grand total of 4 million tokens, to be split among about 10 people, so the per-translator amount could have been a maximum of 400k, of course, if more translators, less payment per translator, but that's understandable.

The other problem is that I am a professional translator. In every job I had, and you can check there how much i have done: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1koEBbwlptnbyIaT6IYgvuvgrfaRtp-iTAMIgRt9ZnPI/edit?usp=sharing

In every task I have delivered so far, I leave typo checks to proofreaders, which are not here to play the "guardian" role (like it happened here), but collaborate with me to to check and correct really fast every chunk of the WP while I am translating it. This is called "Agile" methodology, and allow me to deliver high quality material very fast, which could be critical for an ICO which only exists for a limited amount of time.

Instead, what happened is that William got my entire work (despite I was constantly delivering them chucks of it while working) and came back after weeks with the list of errors (typos. not translation errors or misunderstanding. just typos) claiming that 100 typos on a 20 thousand words task were unacceptable.
Well, I am sorry, but I do not think like this way. This happened because proofreading was not intended as a task to help the translator to provide high quality material, but to monitor his work trying to spot errors and accuse him for that.

I am sure you can completely understand how childish and un-productive this approach could be.

The translator job is not just to translate chunks of text, is to understand, rebalance, and re-impaginate documents, which can be really more time consuming than translating. And when you have to work with design softwares like Illustrator or Acrobat Pro, it's easy to miss a char in a word. No big deal, that's what proofreaders are for. I am sure that William already knows this very well, too bad, it is not able to use such as methodologies, and this i why for example, during my translation job, made me do also HIS OWN stuff he was doing as german translator for the Emmrates project https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ydjixvSf38KQwVTk8udYQgBed6Xkm6yF

William, I know you are also reading this. You threatened more than once to not give me a single token if I didn't follow your commands in a master-slave manner. I am tired. Tired of your childish behaviour, your complete incompetence (Not being able to open a pdf from Google Drive, which is also my way to correct typos at runtime, is non acceptable for a management job like your) and your un-productive "control maniac" approach.  
Do whatever you, if you want to ban me because I have spoken the truth publicly instead of just stay silent leaving you continue doing whatever you want (for example contacting the other italian guy instead of me or instead of publicly answer me because you know you are so wrong), just do it.

I won't work anymore with you in any case. And, after this figure of shit you've done with the entire Sharpay community, maybe you won't work as a bounty manager for any other project. Your behaviour burnt you. GG

I kind of agree with you for some things Sir. I understand you. I also felt the same way. William doesn't want hunters to post a reply here in the thread which is very suspicious. This is the first bounty I have worked for that doesn't want to publicly communicate with the bounty hunters. They also don't have a community which can help everyone to communicate with each other. And this is also the first bounty campaign that doesn't let the community see the spreadsheet. They aren't transparent at all. We are looking at the darkness here. I'm sorry for saying these things but this is also what I feel.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jayce
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1501

Pie Baking Contest: https://tinyurl.com/2s3z6dee

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:07:04 AM

Should I comment here every time I need a reply for my message? Thanks.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sharpay (OP)

Activity: 1117
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:49:24 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 01:05:37 PM by sharpay

Should I comment here every time I need a reply for my message? Thanks.

Because of William's deception, we now process a very large flow of incoming messages from hunters. We must be honest with everyone and guarantee the payment to everyone. We apologize to you, please wait and, if necessary, do not hesitate to inform us in this thread that you sent us a new private message. Please wait.
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 10:56:47 AM

I kind of agree with you for some things Sir. I understand you. I also felt the same way. William doesn't want hunters to post a reply here in the thread which is very suspicious. This is the first bounty I have worked for that doesn't want to publicly communicate with the bounty hunters. They also don't have a community which can help everyone to communicate with each other. And this is also the first bounty campaign that doesn't let the community see the spreadsheet. They aren't transparent at all. We are looking at the darkness here. I'm sorry for saying these things but this is also what I feel.

All spreadsheets will be published publicly.
Each hunter will receive his reward in July-August.
Please, wait.
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:05:16 AM

This is the most terrible bounty company I've ever met. The manager from the very beginning did something incomprehensible and did not give any explanations. I participated in social networks and I do not understand how and where I look at my tokens earned.
Hello.
When will the tokens be distributed to the participants of the bounty campaign? I was in the signature campaign.
When in app.sharpay.io  the field for ETH wallet address will added?

In July, with the help of new bounty managers from this community, we together will recreate spreadsheets with hunters. In August, everyone will receive their rewards on app.sharpay.io and will be able to withdraw tokens for personal ETH addresses.
Please, wait.
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:20:16 AM

Hello,
I am the italian translator of the Sharpay project.

Everything, from the website, to the whitepaper, to the other documens has been translated by me.
I was promised to receive about 400k tokens, after several days of discussion and skype calling.

I contacted you by PM, please contact me back asap.

Alessandro

Hello Alessandro, I did Italian translation too, the Italian proofreading and final corrections (a lot), as I’ve Already said, William promised me a part of the whole payout for Italian translation.

What William said to me:

I thought you get 125.000. (Me)
Him like 80k, the other translator around 100k.
And the proof reader 20 and 25k.

I don’t know the other translators.

Thank you,

By the way William contacted me on Telegram to let me know about it, I have to understand the whole picture, but he’s available with me.

I sent a PM to you Sharpay too, thanks again.

Well, I was starting to think I won't have been paid at a whole, so it's still a good deal.

Anyway, the problem here is not that.
William, with his unsustainable technique to only speak privately to people, gave misunderstandable messages on purpose.

For example, in our Skype meeting, he told me about a grand total of 4 million tokens, to be split among about 10 people, so the per-translator amount could have been a maximum of 400k, of course, if more translators, less payment per translator, but that's understandable.

The other problem is that I am a professional translator. In every job I had, and you can check there how much i have done: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1koEBbwlptnbyIaT6IYgvuvgrfaRtp-iTAMIgRt9ZnPI/edit?usp=sharing

In every task I have delivered so far, I leave typo checks to proofreaders, which are not here to play the "guardian" role (like it happened here), but collaborate with me to to check and correct really fast every chunk of the WP while I am translating it. This is called "Agile" methodology, and allow me to deliver high quality material very fast, which could be critical for an ICO which only exists for a limited amount of time.

Instead, what happened is that William got my entire work (despite I was constantly delivering them chucks of it while working) and came back after weeks with the list of errors (typos. not translation errors or misunderstanding. just typos) claiming that 100 typos on a 20 thousand words task were unacceptable.
Well, I am sorry, but I do not think like this way. This happened because proofreading was not intended as a task to help the translator to provide high quality material, but to monitor his work trying to spot errors and accuse him for that.

I am sure you can completely understand how childish and un-productive this approach could be.

The translator job is not just to translate chunks of text, is to understand, rebalance, and re-impaginate documents, which can be really more time consuming than translating. And when you have to work with design softwares like Illustrator or Acrobat Pro, it's easy to miss a char in a word. No big deal, that's what proofreaders are for. I am sure that William already knows this very well, too bad, it is not able to use such as methodologies, and this i why for example, during my translation job, made me do also HIS OWN stuff he was doing as german translator for the Emmrates project https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ydjixvSf38KQwVTk8udYQgBed6Xkm6yF

William, I know you are also reading this. You threatened more than once to not give me a single token if I didn't follow your commands in a master-slave manner. I am tired. Tired of your childish behaviour, your complete incompetence (Not being able to open a pdf from Google Drive, which is also my way to correct typos at runtime, is non acceptable for a management job like your) and your un-productive "control maniac" approach.  
Do whatever you, if you want to ban me because I have spoken the truth publicly instead of just stay silent leaving you continue doing whatever you want (for example contacting the other italian guy instead of me or instead of publicly answer me because you know you are so wrong), just do it.

I won't work anymore with you in any case. And, after this figure of shit you've done with the entire Sharpay community, maybe you won't work as a bounty manager for any other project. Your behaviour burnt you. GG

We'll figure this out. Everyone who can confirm the fact of the work done and the amount of compensation (in tokens) will receive their rewards.
noblex

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:42:43 PM

Hello again.
Just to update everyone,
SHARPAY TEAM CONTACTED ME PRIVATELY AND SOLVED EVERY PROBLEM I HAD

Luckily enough, other people here are serious, and professional.

If you also had problem with this bounty in the past, don't worry, the new management team is will solve your problems
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:41:30 PM

This is the most terrible bounty company I've ever met. The manager from the very beginning did something incomprehensible and did not give any explanations. I participated in social networks and I do not understand how and where I look at my tokens earned.
Hello.
When will the tokens be distributed to the participants of the bounty campaign? I was in the signature campaign.

In July, with the help of new bounty managers from this community, we together will recreate spreadsheets with hunters. In August, everyone will receive their rewards on app.sharpay.io and will be able to withdraw tokens for personal ETH addresses.
Please, wait.
is that mean that all of the participants need to registered and give thier email to recieve thier bounties am i right?
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:09:36 PM

Hello.

Please, wait.
is that mean that all of the participants need to registered and give thier email to recieve thier bounties am i right?

Hi! For Bounty Hunters, your Bounty rewards will be credited into your account on https://app.sharpay.io/. There is NO KYC for bounty hunters. Please register an account on  https://app.sharpay.io/ using your email address used for bounty.
FilipeHenriques

Activity: 499
Merit: 12

Just a bitcointalk member

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

Well, William didn't told me much, you guys are talking about skype calls and stuff, well, I wish I had that chance to put some questions in the table before.  I kept asking about my tokens and he was becoming a little upset, I don't know what was happening, what I know is:

- Website translated : https://sharpay.io/pt/
- One pager translate: https://sharpay.io/files/Sharpay_One_Pager_PT.pdf
- Whitepaper translated: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NzE9AdRDMrwTu_SN8nOTwIei_zKzDEvw/view?usp=sharing
- Also, did the proof reading of the Pitch Deck

Several hours spent, I don't even know how many tokens I should receive or not, I probably won't get any since the team is lacking in transparency regarding the bounty distribution.

hello
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:54:51 PM

Well, William didn't told me much, you guys are talking about skype calls and stuff, well, I wish I had that chance to put some questions in the table before.  I kept asking about my tokens and he was becoming a little upset, I don't know what was happening, what I know is:

- Whitepaper translated: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NzE9AdRDMrwTu_SN8nOTwIei_zKzDEvw/view?usp=sharing

Several hours spent, I don't even know how many tokens I should receive or not, I probably won't get any since the team is lacking in transparency regarding the bounty distribution.

Hi! Please provide 1) Your proof of work 2) Your agreed payment with William (screenshoot/conversation) 3) Your email address (Please register an account on app.sharpay.io for the bounty rewards) to @sharpay_admin (https://t.me/sharpay_admin).

In Sharing We Trust!
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:47:47 AM

Hi! Please provide 1) Your proof of work 2) Your agreed payment with William (screenshoot/conversation) 3) Your email address (Please register an account on app.sharpay.io for the bounty rewards) to @sharpay_admin (https://t.me/sharpay_admin).

In Sharing We Trust!
when can we see the complete spreadsheet for bounties?
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 03:23:58 AM

In Sharing We Trust!
when can we see the complete spreadsheet for bounties?

Please, wait.
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:38:10 AM

Dear Sharpay Token Holders!

We have opened the ETH wallet address field. If you have completed and passed the KYC procedure, you will be able to enter your personal ETH wallet address on https://sale.sharpay.io/

Where and how to add your ETH wallet address?

1. This function is available only to buyers who have passed the Full / Simple KYC procedure. If you have not completed the KYC procedure, please read the instructions on how to get through our Sharpay KYC at https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@sharpay/our-kyc-procedure

If you have any questions regarding your KYC or the ETH wallet function, please do not hesitate to contact us @sharpay_admin (https://t.me/sharpay_admin).

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team

i can't register an account here.  what should i do?

Hi! Please register an account on app.sharpay.io using your email (same as bounty) and wait for our announcement about the bounty rewards.
I also can not register on the main site. On the site https://app.sharpay.io/ I am registered, but here there is no passage of the KYC procedure and the field for entering the wallet
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 04:25:58 PM

We have opened the ETH wallet address field. If you have completed and passed the KYC procedure, you will be able to enter your personal ETH wallet address on https://sale.sharpay.io/

1. This function is available only to buyers who have passed the Full / Simple KYC procedure. If you have not completed the KYC procedure, please read the instructions on how to get through our Sharpay KYC at https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@sharpay/our-kyc-procedure

If you have any questions regarding your KYC or the ETH wallet function, please do not hesitate to contact us @sharpay_admin (https://t.me/sharpay_admin).

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team

Hi! Please register an account on app.sharpay.io using your email (same as bounty) and wait for our announcement about the bounty rewards.
I also can not register on the main site. On the site https://app.sharpay.io/ I am registered, but here there is no passage of the KYC procedure and the field for entering the wallet

Hi! For Bounty Hunters, your Bounty rewards will be credited into your account on https://app.sharpay.io/. No KYC for bounty hunters. In July, with the help of new bounty managers from this community, we together will recreate spreadsheets. In August, everyone will receive their rewards on app.sharpay.io and will be able to withdraw tokens to their personal ETH wallet addresses.

In Sharing We Trust!
IraKit

Activity: 444

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:55:39 PM

I participated in SHARPAY signature campaign for almost the entire period. I hope my stakes are all right.
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:21:42 PM

Hello everyone!

More and more websites all over the world are using Sharpay multishare button to attract more traffic and reward their visitors for sharing content to their social networks.

We have prepared for you another weekly selection of sites with Sharpay buttons.

1) CoinInfo.news: A crypto news and information website where you can find the latest news about the main coins, ICO reviews and mining guides. https://coininfo.news (English)

2) AutoGomel: An online car market place that provides wide range of services like car maintenance, driving school, car rental service in Belarus. https://autogomel.by (Russian)

3) 자향미한의원 이미지클리닉: A Korean skin care clinic that provides treatments and surgeries to help patients to get rid of their scars. http://imagediet.co.kr/ (Korean)

If you want to get more traffic to your website, try and install our Sharpay button today!

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 02:22:07 PM

I participated in SHARPAY signature campaign for almost the entire period. I hope my stakes are all right.

Hi! For Bounty Hunters, your Bounty rewards will be credited into your account on https://app.sharpay.io/. No KYC for bounty hunters. In July, with the help of new bounty managers from this community, we together will recreate spreadsheets. In August, everyone will receive their rewards on app.sharpay.io and will be able to withdraw tokens to their personal ETH wallet addresses.

In Sharing We Trust!
FilipeHenriques

Activity: 499

Just a bitcointalk member

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 09:16:59 PM

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team

In Sharing We Trust!

Any exact day? Thanks

hello
sharpay (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2018, 08:20:29 AM

In Sharing We Trust!
Sharpay.io Team

In Sharing We Trust!

Any exact day? Thanks

Hi! Please wait. We will soon (expected first  week of August) publish the public spreadsheet for our hunters and you will need to add your data yourself.

In Sharing We Trust!
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 »
  Print  

Jump to: