Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:07:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition?  (Read 3028 times)
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:54:00 PM

crypto money exchange is experiencing enough change in a short time. following and progressing is not just something with intuition I think. graphics should be followed and analyzed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:12:26 PM

Hello everyone! It is difficult to imagine the mo point that you can do it on a hunch and intuition... In such things, you need to competently explore all the analysis and facts, that's the beak to success in trade.
cryptodevs

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:21:27 PM

Most of the people who are losing a lot of money are those who arent using technical analysis that is why it is needed in every trade you are doing.Technical and fundamental analysis are going to give you some hint or idea on when to get in and out from the market or trades,that is why technical experts always knew what will happen to the market.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:23:09 PM

I am relatively a newbie in trading and I did not understand everything in order to make predictions. I rely on my intuition and advice of experienced traders
habaratbu

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:27:26 PM

Of course you need especially when the times like this,bearish market is my favorite time to scalp these altcoins.because i could easily win my trades with these season,scalping within the 1- 5min charts is really a hard thing to do but if you can manager to win your trades you would be making a lot of money from these bloodbaths.

Zyborg

Activity: 476
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:30:56 PM

Before trading in any coin i do deep research about that coin,compare quarter performance,semi year performance,year wise performance,analyze complete trading chart of that coin,observe moving average behavior,compare year wise price analysis,also review development team whether they launched the coin only or still they are backing that coin with innovation changes,after scrutinize these things i do trading in that coin because my inner-self is satisfied.But still risk is there because for future performance you are just supposing that coin to show same behavior in future.
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:34:25 PM

Usually bit losers in trading are the ones who are stupid enough to use their guys and luck with their trades,trading is so complicated and it needs a lot of factors like news,technicals and the market trend,using your intuition is really a stupid thing to do but if you want to lose a lot of money go ahead,but i warned you all of the successful trades are using both technical and fundamentals.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:35:35 PM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
of course you can"t rely on others predictions 'cause we have no idea if it's true or not. so much better to make our own technical analysis for the sake of our money 'cause most of news nowadays is false which is made by some FUD's so that they can manipulate the price in easy way.  So i suggest to don't jump real quick on any news instead make control your emotions and make some observation if its true or not.  .
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:39:24 PM

Due to the high volatility in the cryptocurrencies market it impossible for any technical analysis to stand the test of time because it is impossible for any one to rightly analyse the market and give a professional advice on when to make your trading move so what I do most time is to follow my intuition and always trade base on price movement at every time.
BrBoy

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:41:16 PM

I try to analyze the market myself and notice all the changes and trends on which you can make good money
masphie

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

-= OI =-

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:41:44 PM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?

for my personal, trading 99% technical analysis. And the analysis can not be done in a short time.
So... if you want to play trading..... prepare your self with good analysis.
If you play with your heart or goddess of fortune, i am sure . . . . you will burried

-= OI =-
cryptopussies

HEXCASH - Decentralized Fun

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

You could lose a lot or evertything you have invested if you will use your intuition,no single trader that has technical expertise will use that intuition because the market is too volatile and only one small or big mistake could make a difference betweem losing and winning trades,because if you have some background in trading you will only use the technicals for the basis ,also the news or fundamentals available.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cryptamod

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:48:16 PM

That is stupidity because you wont win your trades accurately if you wont use technical analysis,trading blindly is worst and you could lose everything you have and only newbies will use their luck to trade.Do not do the same mistake like most of the others are doing because you really need both technical and fundamental analysis to win your trades.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:59:27 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 04:29:32 AM by rockie87

Trading is the mixture of both some technical analysis's and some personal intuitions.The most important thing that is required for trading is the amount of knowledge regarding each coin in which you are investing only then your intuition will work.Technical analysis is also necessary but to certain extent, if the investment is more and the coins are different.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
GrannyC

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:01:32 PM

Trading by intuition is an absolute recipe for disaster, while you can´t really predict the market, there are certain situations in which the theory works well.
cryptopan

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:04:13 PM

You are literally an idiot if you will use your intuition in trading,sorry for the word but its true because you could lose everything you have,trading is too complicated and you will need to consider a lot of things like technicals and fundamentals (news) for you to know how you will trade,these things will give you a good idea when to enter and exit from your trades.

__ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▇ █  TRADELIZE  █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▂ __
█≣≣≣ICO Starts :April 17,2018≣≣≣█▃Your laser sword in Cryptocurrency Trading ▃█≣≣≣   whitepaper   ≣≣≣█         
≣     Onepager     ≣     ANN Thread     ≣     Facebook     ≣     Telegram     ≣     Twitter     ≣
kolinko

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:08:44 PM

To succeed in this market you need a lot of factors. In addition to being able to analyze technical issues well, you also need to be sensitive about market developments, which you can not learn from anywhere you have to experience the same market to get that. Always use all the knowledge you may know to make the most accurate investment decision that can help you succeed.
Arlibtchunt2018

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:13:45 PM

In trading you can use both intuition and technical analysis since the trading analysis is needed to be supported by intuition ang courage in order to boost your confidence.

(((●   OPP OPEN WIFI   ●)))
●▬▬▬▬ JOIN THE LARGEST WIFI NETWORK IN THE WORLD ▬▬▬▬●
cryptodagger

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:27:57 PM

Trading without technical knowledge will only give you a lot of losses,headaches and stupidity do no try to use your luck because it might cause you of getting rekt too hard that wont be able to recover,trading isnt that so simple buying from the dips and selling at the peaks.It would be better to always use technical analysis so you would know when to buy and when to sell.

Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:09:29 AM

I'm not as good at the crypt as to do the technical analysis of the market on my own, so I basically follow the advice of experienced comrades.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: