Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:45:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition?  (Read 3028 times)
Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:04:54 PM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
Better to use Technical Analysis and News update rather than intuition. This is investment, you don't rely on intuition but for the information that you gather. It is important that always check the news so you can use it and balance it using technical analysis.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

I do it this way. Have to say, I am not a great finansist.  For example, I have bought any crypto now. In one month it will increase. If it won’t increase, but decrease, so I just wait. And in 2 months it will increase.
A brief Technical Analysis is needed whenever I trade crypto. Since the coins trade like Forex, the TA is easy for me to build.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:13:50 PM

Many think that they do trade on the stock exchange with the help of real exchange instruments, but in fact, there is always an intuition that very many listen to, because it is what prompts when the situation requires it.
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:31:52 PM

You shouldn't trade cryptocurrencies based on technical analysis or intuition but based on the real world use case of the coin and the market they are targeting, the dev team developing for it and the amount of community members. If a coin has strong fundamentals than it is going to go up no matter what.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:36:08 AM

I'm not as good at the crypt as to do the technical analysis of the market on my own, so I basically follow the advice of experienced comrades.
To become a successful trader, you can’t rely on your intuitions only and that you really need to get yourself well prepared for this by learning all the necessary things including the technical knowledge and the awareness regarding the things. If you will be having enough amount of the knowledge, only then you will be able to make some better carrier in trading and then will be making more money as well.
pradobo

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

I always listen to the news, read a lot, and I agree with a message above. I do it this way too. And I always have free money to invest in new projects. I invest almost in all crypto currencies! 75% of my investment gave average or high profit.
carlbreezy

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:12:01 PM

I would always lean towards technical analysis. Stick to your principles, don't let your intuition and emotions sway you.
nnamdit

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:15:44 PM

In as much as i believe in technical analysis, sometimes you just have to follow your heart. It has worked for me before.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

I will rather go with technical analysis which is more safe for your portfolio but since most of my tokens are already in the market now, taking technical  analysis now is already no point, only hope is to rise back soon..... using intuition is more like gambaling but adding a small percentage of intution is good to profit early comparing to those using technical analysis.
amfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

I think that technical analysis is more useful than intuition. Since it is supported by data. But news the most reliable.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:20:50 AM

I believe at this point and the situation of bloodbath, you have got to trade after making thorough research, but i can still vouch on bitcoin and etherum to take their rightful places, don't gamble, don't use intuition.

make your researches
Though, intuition can be said to be a type of gamble, one can earn hard if his/her predictions and beliefs about it come true. Listening to your heart is sometimes better than investing according to technical analysis. If a coin is good and has potential, investing in it without thinking when the market is running bearish is never bad cause you know that someday or the other it will rise. Both investing according to technical analysis and intuitions can prove beneficiary. Sometimes coins pump even if they have no recent news in the pocket, so intuitions don’t always prove bad.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:20:19 AM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
Of course you will need technical analysis when you are trading,because cryptocurrencies are volatile,the market volatility is too high that is why the market could rise and fall in just a matter of hours,so you need to have some good knowledge in analyzing the market charts,technical and fundamental analysis are indeed required.

Well, intuition can also play the greatest role here. When we hear about these lucky guys, who bought some unknown coin, and soon the price of it jumped to the Moon we suppose that is was the smile of Fortune. Probably, it is intuition.
Olivia_Nielsin

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:21:45 AM

I'm still trying to do at least elementary analysis because it can actually help with investing.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:03:03 AM

I have invested in some coins following my heart and believing in them and some coins by doing technical analysis and research about them. I have invested in ETH and BTC just considering that they will bounce back hard as soon as market is on way to recovery, because still most trading pairs exist in BTC and ETH and these two still hold first 2 positions on coin market cap.

I have invested in NEO and XRP based on pure analysis and research. NEO and XRP have advance technology and have partnerships with major company and firms and are solving real world problems. So I listen to my heart as well as my brain.
97percent

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:14:13 AM

How come you trade by relying on intuition, you can't do that even when you are got profit it just your luck and coincidences. Trading need technical and fundamental analysis. You need to watch the charts and market to decide when to enter the market and left the market.

☀️☀️☀️☀️  ISKRA (CCOH)- Crypto coin of hope | An innovative method for supporting children around the world  ☀️☀️☀️☀️
https://iskra-coin.io
BitProCoin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:17:00 AM

Most of the people who are losing a lot of money are those who arent using technical analysis that is why it is needed in every trade you are doing.
upisdown

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:26:08 AM

Of course i am using technical analysis all the time and even if the market is bullish i am doing technical analysis plus some fundamentals so that i will be sure that my trades wont be that hard for me,because i know and i predicted the possible movements of the market,especially the bitcoin's market which dictates all of the altcoins movements.

bitor

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:30:20 AM

It is a combination of two constituens - intuition and technical analys. I know, that now we have special platforms, that can help to built your own strategy wich will be really good.
Biitcoin

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

Zichain

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 06:34:39 AM

I prefer to use both methods. I think only using these two way of trading can have a success.

lovly

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:35:18 AM

For me 95% I will believe the results of the analysis and trading strategy is done, because the results of analysis and search of the ICO will produce results where we can determine the type of coin you want invested. and 5% of the results of intuition.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: