Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:50:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition?  (Read 3028 times)
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:02:10 AM

Who trades based on intuition? At-least I know of no such person. If this is your strategy you will get rekt sooner than you know. Learn TA, atleast basic TA so that you know what support resistance etc is. Either you go long term with projects that have solid fundamentals or you depend of TA for trading, no such thing as intuition will make you money in crypto of anywhere else.
Maybe you are right, the market is different from that in 2017 when almost all the coins will give you a multiple return and during which you can even make a lot money just based on your intuition. Now, I would prefer some long term investment on solid projects, short term trading isn't good for me!
Indeed. I can agree that technical analysis and research before making short term traders or long term investments is very necessary in the current crypto market. As it is being said currently that 90% of the altcoins will fail and crash, its of utter importance that one invests with research and invests in a project or coin that has some real utility and application in the real world.

There are coins like NEO and XRP that solve real world problems and are working to connect the outside world with blockchain technology. And yes, in current market its better to invest in potential coins for long term.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:37:47 AM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
Ofcourse you should still use technical analysis, don't trade based on your emotions you'll end up losing a lot of money. Trading without analyzing is the same as picking a fruit beside shit without looking onto it you might pick the shit.

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:57:04 AM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?

Well in my trading moves, its always started with technical analysis, fundamentals and deep research about the coin before i am going to buy altcoin, and then it followed by my intuition and those positive news. So far my trading is quite good because of my trading decisions.
Its better such way. One can invest according to intuitions as well as technical analysis and research. One must first do research about the coins and market and study the charts, etc to understand its movement. Then after he/she is done doing research about multiples coins that have good potential and utility, he/she can follow his/her heart and invest in any crypto by choosing amongst those. Therefore, investing according to both technical analysis and intuitions.
Docafid888

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:42:53 AM

Everything is needed when it comes to trading, we need every positive support before taking any decision in doing an investment. Technical, research about the coin, and market prediction, and last but not least always prepared for the lose. This is really important, not every investment will make profit, sometimes we win and sometimes we learn to win. Intuition based on research is the best answer in my opinion.
orka39

Activity: 168
Merit: 47

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:27:32 AM

In my opinion, those who are trading in intuition may so bargain that they will lose all their money. You need to trade correctly and be able to read charts, keep track of news and many other aspects

Keep track on news is the best idea but if we work only depending on news, we need to wait long time, because good news comes not very often.
However, combination on news, technical and intuition are the best combination.

drogas

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:29:11 AM

Everything is needed when it comes to trading, we need every positive support before taking any decision in doing an investment. Technical, research about the coin, and market prediction, and last but not least always prepared for the lose. This is really important, not every investment will make profit, sometimes we win and sometimes we learn to win. Intuition based on research is the best answer in my opinion.

Another important factor is luck of course. Grin

And to hodl no matter what happens, regardless of the kind of analysis you do and invest.
helin9108

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 09:37:51 AM

If you want to successful in trading and avoid loss and to make good profit I will suggest to trade with technical analysis because trading without any knowledge is like driving a car without break. And you have to watch crypto related news also. If you trade with some technical knowledge, i think you will surely get good profit.

Ms.cumshot

Activity: 30
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:39:33 AM

I would say that is stupidity if you are using intuition when it comes to your trades,trading isnt as easy buying from the bottom and selling at the peaks.You should be trading using both technical and fundamental analysis so you will be able to predict what will happen to the coin in short period of time,probably 1minute - 4hrs timeframe.
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:48:28 AM

It kind like to digging you own grave yard if you do it only by intuition. The markets doesn't work like that, you are able to do a prediction or forecasting the next trend. Learn more about trading skills, even you need to learn how to overcome your emotional when trading.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
cryptopov

Activity: 19
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:53:28 AM

Bearish trend or market will surely need technical analysis so that you will be precise with your trades,perfect entry and exits are going to be much easier when you are trading with technical analysis,in the otherhand using your intuition will give you a lot of loses so i wont be trading using your guts,gambling that you will surely lose at the end.
Nikitavoz

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:53:58 AM

I think if anyone follow only their heart, they can`t be success. Because crypto market don`t go with our mind. Its follow their own rules. Market capacity, demand supply and mining. Maximum people invest/trading without analysis, they just follow someone predictions or follow her heart.
kantotinio

Activity: 15
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:02:55 AM

Of course using your technical and fundamental analysis,because if you did use your intuition with your trades you are gambling and you could lose a lot of money,trading isnt so difficult to understand you just need to have some knowledge with  both technicals and fundamentals so that you will know when to enter and exit each trades you have.
lekam0213

Activity: 275

We offer our Service

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:05:31 AM

Most of best trader uses their research analysis and in order to be like them we should follow their strategies and do not follow your heart because your heart cannot see how the trading flow.

***BOUNTY MANAGEMENT***
***COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT***
PaPog

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:17:29 AM

I prefer trading by my intuition, but my intuition is also based on analysis, so it's both of them, if i think those coins are worth to buy, why not? then i will buy a few of them, after that if it keeps dropping and has no future, i will sell them quickly.
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:18:00 AM

I still follow technical analysis even in this kind of market condition, if i had followed my heart then i would have lost a lot of money because there's a lot of times that i want to buy because i consider the price cheap and i expect a bounce back soon. Good thing my analysis said otherwise and i make money instead.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
LillyBogan

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:18:51 AM

Trading using your intuition is a suicide because you are trading blindly and you are literally giving away your money that is why we need to learn basic technical and fundamental analysis so that we wont be using our lucks or intuitions in every trades we are doing,all of the successful traders are professionals that are using technicals and fundamentals when they are trading.
mardid 85

Activity: 97

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:21:06 AM

I always deal with signage, and prestige news, but if dealing with the heart, or intuition, sooner or later shark is swallowed up
MaylaWet

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:23:22 AM

Using your instinct wont get you precise trades,luck doesnt have any place here because the market is too volatile and it could rise and fall all of a sudden so you need to use technical analysis for every trades you are going to have,because it will give you more chance of success in your trades.Doesnt want to use the word but its purely stupidity when you are using intuition.
LUCKY21

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:27:14 AM

Trading based only on your intuition is a bad idea. For successful trading, you need to constantly analyze and monitor the market. Technical analysis needs to be known only to read graphics. Technical analysis of the crypto currency market does not fully work. Therefore, analyze, draw conclusions and trade with profit.
richaerich

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:30:32 AM

I bought and trade based on my feelings a.k.a intuition. It's because if i trade altcoins based on technical analysis, it's not always right, and there will be a regret deep down in my heart, that's why for now i always do a trading just by my intuition
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: