Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:07:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition?  (Read 3028 times)
GinaCole

Activity: 14
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:17:24 AM

Using intuition will give you a lot of losses,you just need to pick two paths successful trades using technical and fundamental analysis,or failure using your intuition,this is aint just games of luck its about technicals you wont get a lot of gains if you are only using intuitions with your trades.Doesnt make sense because you will only lose your investments,you should donate it to charities instead.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BethLogins

Activity: 13
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:26:51 AM
Merited by NilaMutac (3)

Follow your heart is indeed stupidity ,trading isnt game of feelings i dont know how you came by this idea but it is worst than burning your money literally.You could invest it to solid coins that thing you wont need to use your intuition and analysis.Successful cryptocurrency traders always following the charts and technical indicators,and most of the people who are getting rekt are the ones who are using baseless things.
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:33:51 AM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
the fact that there are still many who are trading just by follow the heart, including me one of them and honestly this much cause me to lose, analyze before selling very important, but I have not found a gap that can make me master this
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:34:42 AM

Follow your heart is indeed stupidity ,trading isnt game of feelings i dont know how you came by this idea but it is worst than burning your money literally.You could invest it to solid coins that thing you wont need to use your intuition and analysis.Successful cryptocurrency traders always following the charts and technical indicators,and most of the people who are getting rekt are the ones who are using baseless things.

I think its better if you  depend not only your intuition but technical analysis because sometimes our instinct is not appropriate to rule when we do trading because there's possibility you might lose all your money. Also do trading is not easy work because most of your time is in here, so if you want to be successful in trading combine your intuition and technical analysis.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

the fact that there are still many who are trading just by follow the heart, including me one of them and honestly this much cause me to lose, analyze before selling very important, but I have not found a gap that can make me master this

But choosing with a heart is leading not to great losses but also to a massive income if you choosing some kind of black sheep coin and then it's boom with no reason.
DanWalker

Activity: 1932
Merit: 544

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:20:20 PM

This is a question of a person who has no experience in trading. You can't get constant profit without TA. Intuition doesn't make you a successful trader. You must have a profound knowledge in technical analysis in order to trade with profit. You will not get rich if you don't make an effort in trading.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
X-avier

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:58:53 PM

Yes, it is difficult to trade in this market, but relying only on your intuition I think you will lose everything very quickly! At the moment, I have reduced my trading to almost a minimum, as the bulk of my portfolio is still in drawdown..... But I know people who take as a basis the technical analysis and quite successfully trade even in such a bearish market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:16:03 PM

This is a question of a person who has no experience in trading. You can't get constant profit without TA. Intuition doesn't make you a successful trader. You must have a profound knowledge in technical analysis in order to trade with profit. You will not get rich if you don't make an effort in trading.
Exactly, man. Intuition or any emotions complicate trader's life only. Only clear mind. Because we need constant profit not at once. In this case TA only and deep project investigation give maximum profit
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:03:17 AM

Correct intuition in crypto can develop only if you have studied the features of technical and fundamental analysis well. And even after that, it's pretty much a lottery.
bi4ser

Activity: 225

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:37:47 PM

I am relatively a newbie in trading and I did not understand everything in order to make predictions. I rely on my intuition and advice of experienced traders  Cool
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:39:39 PM

Technical analysis definitely helps in deciding the better entry or exits, trading based on just emotions leads to losses only, do not trade what you like, trade what you see, so technical analysis is the key.

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:48:57 PM

I am relatively a newbie in trading and I did not understand everything in order to make predictions. I rely on my intuition and advice of experienced traders  Cool
Its depend to people because for me I'll do both, rely on my intuition while asked some help of well experience traders. But not all the time i rely on my instinct sometimes im also study the flow of the market  to make sure my intuition is correct, but if not i rely on technical analysis. Also do trading is not easy work because need most of your time to watch the market.
cryptonaut

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:37:31 PM

It would be riskty because the market has high volatility and it could rise and fall anytime that is why you need some proofs that you will get from technical indicators that will act as a good or bad signal to trader or not,indicators most of the time are accurate and it depends on the person who uses,3-4 indicators are good enough to win your trades.
devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:43:44 PM

Whether it is technology or intuition, the most important thing is that you don’t expect the goal to be in your heart. You must know that people’s desires are big, and they make more and want to earn more. It can be said that no one can make the right choice again and again.

max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:28:09 PM

as attaining with supports of limit on risks to work on displacement, investors to gains with the chance on extending appeals as might with the decision to helps of following terms as referring with the better on returns to deliver numbers as might to connects with the beginning limit on initials as the plan on length with the investment plan on running objectives with the timelines of entrance.

etin06

Activity: 285
Merit: 11

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 05:59:14 PM

The best strategy to trade is fundamental analysis  that is the major thing that move market. Technical analysis  can be deceptive because market move by the decision of the people  and not by drawing lines in a graph.
Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:17:11 PM

Basing decisions only on intuition transforms trading into gambling. On the other hand, the crypto are so unpredictable in their behavior that the classical technical analysis are of little use. But they are always better than nothing.
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:22:59 PM

TA doesn't work in cryptocurrency market we need to trade in gut feeling and intuition work correctly in some cases crypto is very volatile market
Fioraver

Activity: 472

Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

I am not trading but investing in long term assets and I always use technical analyses. But I am always listen to my intuition as well, because intuition sometimes can warn you about thinks you don't see.

CryptoEnthused

Activity: 190
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:42:16 PM

The best strategy to trade is fundamental analysis  that is the major thing that move market. Technical analysis  can be deceptive because market move by the decision of the people  and not by drawing lines in a graph.

Yes, that's what I believe. TA does not always work with cryptocurrency. Too speculative investment now which is manipulated by whales. But fundamental analysis is quite good compared to TA here. Although here you can't investigate any data like balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement. Many metrics applicable to stocks are not applicable here. So it's also kinda speculation. But it's definitely better than TA. Pick good coins and hold, that's the best way to invest in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: