Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:27:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition?  (Read 3028 times)
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 04:04:14 PM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?

of course technical analysis is more accurate than following your heart. obviously there are different comparisons, but not everyone has technical knowledge of analysis in trading even more so to read the chart indicator. but there are many traders who depend on experience from time to time and that too can be the foundation of the rest must still seek knowledge
ngantrann206

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:43:49 AM

Technical analysis works well in a bull market but not in a bear market from what I have seen, what technical analysis does is to predict the likely direction of the price not to tell you what the price will be, a lot of people turns to profess themselves as a pro and most people have learnt their lessons in the recent bear trend
komawei

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:07:01 PM

There should be both. I believe that intuition is sometimes more useful than technical analysis. After all, volatility usually happens in an instant.
diepvien98712

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:08:46 AM

Technical analysis works well in a bull market but not in a bear market from what I have seen, what technical analysis does is to predict the likely direction of the price not to tell you what the price will be, a lot of people turns to profess themselves as a pro and most people have learnt their lessons in the recent bear trend
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:12:40 AM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?

I go with both   Wink, For new coins trading I would like to research and for old coins, I just use my own speculations  Grin Grin

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:22:43 AM

Good indeed if you have the capability of technical analysis. However, there is also the possibility of a close result will be good if you have the ability to be able to use the instinct. Because I'm sure some people are also definitely still use her intuition to perform predictions.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Mbok Ajeng

Activity: 127

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:41:51 AM

actually, the both of them are related. in trading, we need the right technique and we also have to follow the heart. in trading, we should be able to read the market price in order to get a suitable price and make a profit. if we just follow the heart without having the technique of trading then I think it will fail, and otherwise. so it would be better if we use the both of them  in order that we can be more successful in trading
southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 05:46:32 AM

I believe in intuition, but I will not trade with intuition. I will analyze the market to see the K line, compare the trading volume, turnover rate, etc., and then decide whether to invest or sell.
trinhdao078

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:23:29 AM

It takes time to learn technical analysis, I don't think that many people make their trading moves by technical analysis, they just follow chart and take decision by intuition. In cryptocurrency, technical analysis doesn't often work.
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:34:14 AM

You can not leave 1out.Trading is also a game of chance and it both needs technical analysis and intuition.  It is necessary that we monitor the market and trends to analyze the future of a coin and as well go with our intuition after the analysis.
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:38:42 AM

If you only rely on the words of the heart then I guess it's not traded but the gamble. It's hard if not accustomed to analyzing. It does need to be practiced and familiar because analyze is not an easy thing. but slowly the longer analysis, of course, it would be easier if you already understand and familiar.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
caugiay074

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:13:44 PM

Intuition and Technical analysis are great partner, you may find great profit if you combine both. I haven't say that I am very good in trading, what I could say, both capabilities are the requirements and has high significance on this field.
yaelahwall

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2018, 04:32:43 PM

I honestly have not joined the world of trading but I have a picture if I someday decide to follow the trading. I will share my views on trading. Although I have not been involved in the world of trading but I have been looking for and dig information about trading. I'm not the kind of person who would do something random. I prefer to plan well what I will do. As well as trading, I learned to do trading analysis from senior and professional traders. I learned to make a strategy about trading so that when I jump in the world of trading then I use a smart strategy and use technical analysis. Finally, I also apply a good risk management to prepare myself against losses.

kris679

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 04:42:26 PM

I think that everyone has a different approach to the market but I have different ways there are some coins with good reviews are some that have followed them for a long time and some coins just like without explanation!
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:52:16 PM

It is not a good idea to do trading based on intuition.You wil lose all your money sooner than you know. It is essential to learn technical analysis, atleast some basic rules of it.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
dimon01

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:08:34 PM

I think that when the market is bearish it requires a lot  of technical analysis more than ever. By technical  analysis you can make a lot of  money without experiencing failures.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:19:14 PM

The most accurate method  to do trading is to base it on technical analysis. It will help you to make right decisions, avoid mistakes and to calculate your next moves in trading.
citydragoon

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:44:22 AM

Person who knows even a part of information about the crypto will not be rely on his intuition. It’s important to analyze and make trends to make a right choice to get profit.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:14:58 PM

I am of the opinion that you should go with your gut only after you evaluate the situation and all the details! Technical analysis is much more truthful and sincere than any emotional judgments that can cause big losses.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:19:04 PM

I always listen to my heart... and read a lot of news. It makes me draw a conclusion about the market movement. The market will continue falling down, I guess. We'll have to wait and see whether the news has been truthful.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: