Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 11:27:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition?  (Read 3028 times)
bitivan

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:00:49 PM

Trading by intuition is definitely a bad idea. I guess it's better just to hodl your coins than try to trade by intuition and make many expensive mistakes.
askmecrypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 11:14:39 PM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?

Trading with emotions involved is one of the biggest mistakes that people do. One must never attach themselves emotionally to a project and must trade as in accordance to market conditions.
There are some real good projects which are at bottom, though a lot many traders dont completely rely on TA in such cases, but instead FA comes more handy..
If the project is fundamentally strong, it will eventually give a reversal boost over the period of time.
lieutkcb

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:39:51 AM

It takes time to learn technical analysis, I don't think that many people make their trading moves by technical analysis, they just follow chart and take decision by intuition. In cryptocurrency, technical analysis doesn't often work.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:23:13 PM

It takes time to learn technical analysis, I don't think that many people make their trading moves by technical analysis, they just follow chart and take decision by intuition. In cryptocurrency, technical analysis doesn't often work.
You are right, technical analysis takes a lot of time and dedication to understand so most people choose the easier road and just follow their intuition I not exempted.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:43:47 PM

You are right, technical analysis takes a lot of time and dedication to understand so most people choose the easier road and just follow their intuition I not exempted.
Yes, eventhough without proof or understanding that it will granted but through following them still we have ability to take a good one. Through our ability to decide with our own it has a good potential than knowing technical analysis.
Dexit

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 09:27:26 PM

I think that only newly arrived people use their intuition to do trading. But it is not a gambling game. After a couple of failures, people with brain will turn to technical analysis sooner or later.                                                               
terkapar

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:20:06 AM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?

trading is a game, putting all the luck you have, but if you are a professional, you will not follow your conscience ... of course you have to do research and also analyze it, if you follow your conscience it is possible to lose everything.
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

It's very important to keep calm and be emotional cold when it's coming to trading and investing as well. It's very important to follow technical analysis and when you will become pro, then you will get trading intuition.
silver23

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 10:54:05 AM

I do trading with strategi and technical analysis.
The first time we have to now is, market will down in mid year.
And will grow in end year.
Thats a simple trick but so profitable if you do like that.

Thats my strategy so simple and so profitable.
fdsar

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

Intuition is not our friend here. It is possible only if you are magician and do not know anithing about it. If you want to have a good results, make analyzes.

GYM Ledger  //  The World's 1st Health Band with Integrated Hardware Wallet
https://gymledger.com/
Join Pre-SALE  |  OCTOBER 1st
Averaged

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 11:55:56 AM

People who are trading in forex and stock market gradually they are entering in crypto. So correct timing ,proper money management and events these three key things if any one can follow, he will survive.
ToddDiaz

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:47:20 AM

There has a been a recent bloodbath in the market and the streets are all red. I do not think you have to do one and leave the other, because with a little error, you might be losing so much. One has to follow one's intuition while technically analyzing the market.
Xomeriyan

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:59:55 AM

Instinct is a decent things however I want to depend on my profound research. Before partaking in any I regularly profoundly inquire about the venture. My recommendation is to focus on whether the ventures have an instant item as it is some sort of certification that it's anything but a trick and in addition since quite a while ago named action before ICO. It is a marker that group goes straight to their objective and won't surrender.
eeeeeew36

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:01:16 AM

I think it's all important. Intuition is also part of the investment. Sometimes it depends on intuition, but if there is no technical analysis, most of the intuitive transactions are wrong. They are combined and I think it is the best.
Dolapoemmanuel
Copper Member

Activity: 97

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:17:21 AM

i think technical trading is better than intuition, if you trade technically you make more profit than normal intuition trade. This is because you you prospect the next time price and you used that to make huge profit

PLEASE  :  1-Click Trips  |  https://please.com/
Be part of the Travel Revolution!
morphic

Activity: 141

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:30:27 AM

I think investment experience is very important, so when you invest in a project, you can use your experience to judge whether or not to trade. I think this is the most reliable. I often judge it through experience. It makes me earn a lot of benefits.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:33:54 AM

If you can use intuition when choosing a project or coins for investing - this is good, but this is not enough, because you need to take into account a combination of factors (technical analysis including).

Bayonetto

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:43:14 AM

I think we should avoid intuitions at all cost on this kind of markets, they are simply fluctuational and the decisions taken should be made only with a previous research of the crypto you're trading.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:21:02 PM

I conceive that trading near instinct lone is method epitomizing. You should apply your instinct to "smell" the damaging affair or the extended ones, on the contrary you can never relay lone on your intuition.
Nidhi Bhatia
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 04:25:32 PM

Obviously follow by technical analysis with lot of experience. Now days market is fluctuating so much every single day, so it is quite risky for everyone, who so ever want to go with intuition.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: