Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 01:14:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition?  (Read 3028 times)
andrejfilipov876

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

Trading requires a very wide range of knowledge . if you do not have such then you should not start trading without studying
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:19:24 PM

Trading by analysis or intuition Huh

I do a technical analysis and not for intuition.
This is a business time.
Now, i do a long term trading, i sell when is go up so high and when get down so low i buy it.
Long term is very profitable for me.
Tosterg

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:22:37 PM

Yeah, that's what I believe. TA does not always work with cryptocurrency. Too speculative investment is now managed by whales. But the fundamental analysis is pretty good compared to the TP here. Although here you can not investigate any data such as balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement. Many of the indicators are applicable to inventory are not applicable. So this is also a curious assumption. But it's definitely better than TA. Choose good coins and hold on, this is the best way to invest in crypto.
Enyi001

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:29:28 PM

Currently, it is evident that Technical Analysis does not work effectively as it ought in trading Cryptocurrencies. The fact is, the crypto market is driven by sentiments and as such, using TA might result on loss of funds. Thereofee, developing familiarity with news/events is key to effective trading currently.
jt byte

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:33:03 PM

Trading by technical analysis can reduce the potentional risk. But do not forget that we have more analysis like Sentiment analysis or Fundamentals analysis. And you should consider all these analyzes when you are predicting where the market will go in the near future  Cool.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:34:56 PM

Intuition and technical analysis both will positively influence on your trading performance.  In general combination of these factors+psychology and strategy are key factors of sucess

dario.93

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
I would say that the first method with using technical analysis is very much complicated but it is more effective and you can be more confident in the things that you do,  otherwise it was a gambling.
boyz97

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:06:35 AM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
I would say that the first method with using technical analysis is very much complicated but it is more effective and you can be more confident in the things that you do,  otherwise it was a gambling.
profesional trader usually use this technical methode to analize where market will moved.for beginner it is hard tp learnt, but as long they have good effort they will understand it.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
lekleklek

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:08:49 AM

I like to use fundamental analysis and look at projects and then buy and hold. I think thats the most effective way to do it.
grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:20:04 AM

sometimes intuition contains only lust only. It will not give you something useful. use the analysis so that it can at least give satisfactory results than just relying on intuition. instead of the analysis will be able to paint the clarity and the fact though could also not wholly determinative.  But if you want to invest for the long term then this analysis will be helpful.
FIREBALL24

Activity: 279
Merit: 11

Xircus

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:25:37 AM

sometimes intuition contains only lust only. It will not give you something useful. use the analysis so that it can at least give satisfactory results than just relying on intuition. instead of the analysis will be able to paint the clarity and the fact though could also not wholly determinative.  But if you want to invest for the long term then this analysis will be helpful.
If you like to be satisfied in more better to have a technical analysis in the market or other strategies you have ,definitely you may have a good result on that it is not necessary to just intuition because we can't denied the fact that much risk on that.

pissuyakkuu

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:30:02 AM

Essentially I utilize specialized investigation to decide the pattern or heading while at the same time exchanging with my procedure, anyway the movers of Cryptos advertise is news I.e basics, e.g when Mt.Gox (whale) dumps btc couple of months back it came about to crash in the cost of btc, you simply must be outfitted with both TA and basics to have the capacity to have an edge in exchanging. Exchanging with instinct will result to misfortunes.
@crypto_m

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:01:37 AM

Attempting to diversify a portfolio by only trading various top coins isn’t actually diversification of holdings. Instead, you should trade several kinds of coins. From giants like Bitcoin to smaller tokens that you may have never heard of
Qtigero

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:44:48 AM

It would be sufficiently shrewd to know all the reality, system and foundation before doing any move about exchanging however it is likewise useful to simply some way or another realize what you truly feel about exchanging and there's nothing amiss with that as long as you realize that you're doing well and you have tranquility with it.
udocoin

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:29:23 PM

I believe at this point and the situation of bloodbath, you have got to trade after making thorough research, but i can still vouch on bitcoin and etherum to take their rightful places, don't gamble, don't use intuition.

make your researches
Yes, researches are absolutely needed as we need to be responsible for our money Smiley. Right now, I am more willing to choose some major coins such as BTC, ETH, or some altcoins with periodically development progress!
In total agreement
Stronger coins like eth and btc are what most traders are willing to stake on
ETH though is badly hit currently
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:16:43 AM

I don't rely too much of technical analysis because cryptocurrency is different from stock market and forex trade. The fate of your successful trade depends on your ability to scope the trusted news that has an impact directly on the price of cryptocurrency. Combining technical analysis with your source will give you the advantage.
Alphonse2910

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:19:07 PM

I am rather newbie in the cryptocurrency market so I generally just copy the trades of others, it has helped me learn a lot about the subject, what I can tell is that intuition is really bad when dealing with such a volatile currencies, it is almost like a lottery.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:31:50 PM

I can't use technical analysis. So, I always use my instinct to make decisions in trading. Take profit as much as possible even if a little.
akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:36:05 PM

Analytics will always help in terms of investment. However, intuition also helped a lot of believe into something and it can sometimes create positive result. Who would have thought that bitcoin will go that high. Even analytics were unable to predict that but intuition can. All of the people believe on it are living their life financially free. At times like this, it is hard for our intuition to tell us to invest on a new coin because of the low success rate.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
jins937

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:38:26 PM

I trust my knowledge, and I do not rely on my heart and intuition at such a difficult time
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: