Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:11:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading by technical analysis or just intuition?  (Read 3028 times)
cergikom

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:50:20 PM

Basing decisions only on intuition transforms trading into gambling. On the other hand, the crypto are so unpredictable in their behavior that the classical technical analysis are of little use. But they are always better than nothing.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MonsterBlazer

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:06:45 PM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?

trading is you have to read the market situation, so it's not possible to rely on your conscience. Trade is talking about market prices, so we have to use logic to think.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 09:39:14 PM

You know, what is happening now with the market is hard to describe. I believe that now neither analysis nor luck is working, because the market is awfully manipulative at the moment and if you think or see one information on those analyzes, then the market will necessarily go against you and you will lose again. I believe that the maximum that can be done now is to wait for the market to stabilize or to play as a lotto or in a long time.
The crypto currency market is revolving which the reason why it hard to describe as you said, and also every crypto trader that want to be successful also have to revolve with it in other to make the require profit. However, the problem that most we crypto trader usually do is sticking a single analysis and it take more than that to get genuine analysis in crypto currency. Concerning the question asked by the OP, luck is the technical to apply in today's crypto currency market but one's must do the require research about the future promising of coin before using the luck logic.

Crim3

Activity: 294
Merit: 21

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:41:17 PM

As far as I know, standard methods of analysis here does not work! I've been watching the news, make conclusions himself)

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:51:26 PM

I think there are some people who do technical analysis because it is important if you want to trade on cryptocurrency. And there are also some people who only rely on trust and only see all the possibilities. So it depends on each individual, because there are some who only rely on luck and trust that the coin will rise. I myself only rely on luck because I do not understand analytical techniques for trading on cryptocurrency. That's my opinion.
rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:21:46 PM

In such a bearish market, are you making your trading moves by technical analysis or just follow your heart and believe some coin will start to bounce back hardly or something else?
Current situation on the market is so much unpredictable that technical analysis is not very helpful (only for daily trading maybe).
Intuition is also not a remedy - it looks like more of a lottery where you have to guess which coin will be pumped soon.
sedahan13

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:55:39 AM

I was trade DASH and bought it by price $300 because the price in the bottom already but the price keep down to $140, I was use TA and $300 is the level support already but the price continue down.  In trading all prediction can be wrong and no one prediction is fully accurate, so dont forget to use stop loss to avoided big loss.

│▌██████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ██████▐│
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│   TELEGRAM   │    TWITTER    │     REDDIT     │    MEDIUM    │
VVginial

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:06:25 AM

Trading is a gamble - the fluctuation seem not be control. It have never been a story that all investors will rich, having winners mean having losers. I think the idiom - "The devil looks after his own" is proper in this case. Let's find out, invest some project by boths technical and intuition - and a bit of luck maybe support for your success.
nepeso

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:56:31 AM

I believe that it is necessary to conduct technical analysis. Otherwise, the probability of critical and costly mistakes is too high. Analysis should be the basis for decision-making. But there are different versions of the analysis - personally I spend three of them in order to reduce the risks.
xbudahx

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:48:19 AM

To be emotional in trading is strictly prohibited, it s always necessary to conduct a deep analysis of the coins that you trade. If you will follow your heart, you will lose money.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:52:42 AM

The problem with technical analysis is that the crypto market has been manipulated so much that it's basically impossible to make realistic predictions using traditional financial models.

That being said, you should still do your research on the coin that you're planning to buy, but the price can be a lot more random than what many others might think

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
wiak2

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:50:12 AM

I believe that guided by intuition is a wrong decision. This approach will not give investors anything useful, except for mistakes. Therefore, it is necessary to conduct technical analysis in order to reduce possible risks in their work, especially with long-term investments.
ryanfromrethink

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:07:44 PM

Yes, in my work I am guided by several specialized studies. Here at the forum there are different options for assessing the prospects of the project - you can search and choose for yourself the preferred option. But in any case, one should not rely solely on intuition, especially when dealing with long-term investments.
belcini

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:05:55 AM

I believe that the analyst always becomes an essential condition for safe and profitable investments. Although, as my experience shows, intuition also sometimes helps to select projects with good potential. But do not be guided only by intuition, since work without analysis can lead to large losses.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
DreamerJ

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 08:51:13 AM

I thit seems to me that technical analysis is the best way to effectively predict market changes. I try not to rely on intuition.
d2s4

Merit: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:12:51 AM

Only analyzing can be the base of making decision about crypto because intuition can be the reason for big loss and I am surte that you don't want to have such problems at all.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
WilliamAnderson235

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:17:14 AM

Obviously follow by technical analysis with a lot of experience. Nowadays the market is fluctuating so much every single day, so it is quite risky for everyone, who so ever want to go with intuition.
odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 02:47:47 PM

I don't think intuition should come into play at all when it comes to investing or trading because these are activities that involves your money and you have to be very careful with it unless you will lose your money.

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:18:21 PM

Obviously follow by technical analysis with a lot of experience. Nowadays the market is fluctuating so much every single day, so it is quite risky for everyone, who so ever want to go with intuition.

Intuition will help a person if he/she choose the partner, the spouse. Dealing with the cryptocurrencies, you should better trust the technical analysis. It will help you avoid mistakes and possible losses.
cergikom

Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

I think a mixture of both is quite necessary. Performing technical analysis is powerful as it really helps you understand how the trends are going but also intuition is important as the market does not always follow the predicted trend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: