Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 02:13:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your bitcoin story? Good or bad  (Read 1815 times)
sadsNDJ
Copper Member

Activity: 131
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:42:54 AM

At first it bad then later on when I pay so much attention in this one it help me a lot.

boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:49:52 AM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

What to say about my story, it has been good initially but but now a days it is getting really weird guys. Just look at the prices of bitcoin and other altcoins, they are dropping like hell and each moment im loosing my money as well as my hope. I know the fact that we must keep patience but the thing is it is getting hugely depressing day by day as we are moving. I have already made the investment at very high rates and now im down to half since I started. This is why my story is getting boring now and im hoping for the spark to come again.
Aleth

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

For me, our bitcoin story as a family is extravagant, it made my brother and his wife from Nada to Prada. I mean from nothing to something. We cannot afford even to buy gadgets before but we have now because of bitcoin that is why almost all of us now are involve in bitcoin. My brother now is building a new two storey house for his family and that is because of bitcoin. So we consider bitcoin as God's blessing for the family.
adpinbr

Activity: 1036
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:58:41 AM

I started when I was just a business college student. I got interested in using bitcoin because it says that it is a good source of investment with no loss.In our country, bitcoin helps us in reducing the unemployment rate.As a breadwinner, it helps me a lot with our source of income.As a person, I feel very more responsible since there is a lot of responsibility that is put on my shoulder. But everything is okay for me as long as I give my parents the comfortable life that they deserved.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Spanopohlo

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

Aim High! Bow Low!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:11:55 AM

Its either of the two. First for the good part is that, I get the chance to do some business regarding bitcoin. Im only a college student with so much projects and thesis and prototypes to do, with so little money, but thanks to BTC, I get the chance to have me some extra cash for my studies. Then the Bad part is that, My health is going bad to worst, sleeping with only 3hours, then not enough foods to eat, no balance appetite and the likes concerning to health. But its all Good.lately I've been doing some healthy diet for the best.

jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:18:11 AM

I started to use bitcoin a couple of years ago when a friend invited me to join an online game that uses bitcoin. At that time, bitcoin is cheaper than today, I suffered some losses in that game and decided not to join again. A trader advised me to save and hold my remaining bitcoin until it price go up. The price of my bitcoin grew when it reached an all-time high. I converted it later because I need some cash. The following year  bitcoin mooned to almost $20k and I have only few satoshis left in my wallet.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:23:46 AM

My story is good because with the help of bitcoin, i easily get a lot of improvements to my life and to my lifestyle because i used to be a poor person and i don't have any expensive item but when i start working in bitcoin then it slowly change my life from being poor to become a person in the middle class and it is continuously changing my life and i really hope that it will be the key to my complete success in my life.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:27:52 AM

quite good! i started in bitcoin long ago when bitcoin was cheap as sands Wink
chidrawarster

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:28:40 AM

Its a long story. I was introduced by one of my friend to this concept and was not even aware of btc. I was eagerly researching about the same while my friend purchased btc at very cheaper prices during its inception.He is still holding some coins till date and want to get more and more.For me i have been buying and selling and making some money as well ,but always remember we all are doing at our own risk, so no pressure on anybody.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Sulwan2612

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:53:10 AM

This is not the first time I know about btc...  I had known it for a year ago...  But I started to believe a btc about 2 months earlier..  It was all because of my friend told me about the benefits of bitcoin...  And I started to learn and tried to join in this forum...  But  I need to learn more... That's why I need a lot of information about btc...  One of Source information I get from this forum
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

I really feel bad. I have invested in BTC and now the market is going down so fast I can not believe it. I was thinking whether I should sell or not. In recent days the bitcoin going down seems to be a hot topic. But I have not found a way out for myself. Cry Cry Cry

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:04:23 PM

Bitcoin is very good and very meaningful to me, because Bitcoin can change my life for the better. My family's daily economy can be fulfilled, anything I want can be bought as long as I use Bitcoin.
artemchernov503

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:13:09 PM

Speed ​​and global reach. Information about the transaction is distributed on the network almost instantly and is confirmed in a couple of minutes.
aji567

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

I know bitcoin in 2016 at that time the price is still low. I regret not buying bitcoin that year when I know bitcoin. Maybe my short story on bitcoin is not good but I try to get bitcoin through this forum with bounty.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:01:13 PM

Well mine is the most common one. It is just the same old roller coaster ride of all the good and bad things that can happen into a crypto loving person. I have been scammed, I have lost an investment, I have lost a good potential profit because of being overrun by emotions, and have overlooked a very good investment that could've given me lots of profit. But on the good side, I learned a lot, managed to recover my losses and even have gotten myself a few profits and have experienced buying stuff out of my crypto profits. That's pretty much it.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

Well mine is the most common one. It is just the same old roller coaster ride of all the good and bad things that can happen into a crypto loving person. I have been scammed, I have lost an investment, I have lost a good potential profit because of being overrun by emotions, and have overlooked a very good investment that could've given me lots of profit. But on the good side, I learned a lot, managed to recover my losses and even have gotten myself a few profits and have experienced buying stuff out of my crypto profits. That's pretty much it.
Well, I believe that if you have a good heart and you are praying to change your life so that  you can provide the things that your family needs then you can have it, we just don't know when it will happen sometimes after bad things come just like what happened to you and me, I am also a victim of scam but thanks to that scammer I learned and have known bitcoin because the time I was so depressed bitcoin came to my news feed and a friend introduce this to me and now all the things that I am praying were now beginning to answer.
Jombitt

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

I accidentally find bitcoin crypto currency in google ads when i am reading blogs in my favorite website. I was curious with btc because of being a digital currency. After that so many good things happen to me because of bitcoin and i will be forever grateful because of that.

jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:32:24 PM

Since I have sent Bitcoin I have faced many problems yet I have built my experience and I am very glad that I have chosen Bitcoin in everyone was unaware of it. I have accidentally forgot many times many satoshis on my old wallets just like when I was doing 4 sets on 2011 that time many facets pay 1000 satoshi per roll/hour also I forgot that I have made some points there and after 3 to 4 years, when I have visited my old wallets I found small amount of gifts enough for making me a week of free food.
miroslavt

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:34:08 PM

My story is that I came to know about bitcoins very late. When bitcoins started, I was in college and never heard about it. Now I am investing 105 of my monthly salary in bitcoins.
Arumi.Bilqis

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:53:40 PM

everyone has a lot of stories how they accept the presence of bitcoin and I only think positive because what I have done is a very noble thing because until now the bitcoin results are very beneficial for my family and I will always be grateful for what has happened.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: