Bitcoin Forum
July 11, 2024, 09:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your bitcoin story? Good or bad  (Read 1822 times)
brontosaurus

Activity: 441
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:06:29 PM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

My bitcoin story is quite short!

I came to know about bitcoin from a friend of mine. We were casually sitting and randomly this topic popped up all of a sudden!! So it captured my interest. So I wanted to explore more about this topic and That's how it went on!!
nelsledma

Activity: 572

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:23:18 AM

I lost 80% asset!
It's good or bad?
Losing of this much of your asset is not at all good in anyway and that you need to do lot of efforts and hard work to recover all your loss. You need to learn more things and that you need not to repeat the mistakes which you made in the past as this will result in loss of rest of your asset too. You really need to think well before taking any step and that you need to be very much careful too.
sumonrud

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:51:00 AM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

First of all, I want to say that bitcoin from me a good opportunity because I have earned some extra money form bitcoin. I have earned from bounty campaigns and also I have gathered some knowledge and experience from this forum.

cassell

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:16:56 PM

With Bitcoin my friend introduced me two years ago. I could not even imagine how this would change my life. I do not want to remember the first steps of the trader. Then many courses, experience and now I trade professionally and sometimes participate in Bounty companies. I gave up all businesses for Bitcoin and believe in his future  Wink
Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:32:03 PM

It is good and I'm proud to be part of it. Bitcoin gives me hope to survive my daily life, before my life so miserable I have lots of debits and loans and I dont know what to do how pay it. My friend introduce me about bitcoin he encourage me join he say all the benefits and advantage he willing to teach me, so I have no doubt to learn, after a months I gain my fruit of my labor cause I earned high profit, I pay all my debits and loans, I'm so thankful to bitcoin and my friend. Bitcoin change my life to become better.
rhombuschock8

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:32:46 PM

My story is romantic Wink i fell in love with a girl who is a bitcoiner herself so to impress her i had to join it experimentally and now i am supporting family with btcs only  Wink
nara1892

Activity: 1638
Merit: 690

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:54:19 PM

Well I'd like to tell youthe bad one. I got my first bitcoin in 2015, the price was $424, then I convert it to fiat because I need to buy books and some needs for school. I kept earning bitcoin until the price was $700. Then I stopped because of some school stuff. One year later my friend told me that the price was $10,000. Wow, I was shocked. I regret why didn't I hold some of my bitcoin. Probably I would get more money if I didn't sell all of my bitcoin. So sad.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:43:27 AM

No official result for now but I am looking forward to experiencing good from bitcoin. I am overwhelmed with all the good results about bitcoin after reading reviews and comments of those who earned from bitcoin. I have experience in crypto also and I am enjoying it, but I want to experience bitcoin too because it has the highest value which is worth the wait. I want to introduce it to my friend as well after showing them the result of mining bitcoin. When that happens, we will travel together and live our lives to the fullest, and this may give us a good story about bitcoin.
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:51:50 AM

I had a bad story with bitcoin because when i first know about it, about the investment and its good profit i invested money in bitcoin but when the price increases little by little, i was in a panic because i think bitcoin will die and price will turn into zero, so i sell it in a low price because before i dont have knowledge from bitcoin and now ive learned and didnt do that again. Panic selling will not give you a good profit, so i learned from my mistake.
gabbie2010

Activity: 2716
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:11:38 AM

So far so good as far as working to earn bitcoin is concern my involvement in bitcoin was very successful I invested nothing except my knowledge and here Iam earning some coins as well as gaining more knowledge daily, bitcoin had been one of my greatest breakthrough in terms  earning and as well as learning blockchain technology.

▄▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀████▄
   ▄██▀▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▄▀ ▒ ▄  ▀██▄
  ██▀▀ ▀▄ ▒ ▒▄▒▄▒ ▒ ▄▒  ▀██
 ███ ▀▀▄▄▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▄▄▄▀ ███
███ ▀▀▄▄▄▒▒▒█████▒▒▒▄▄▄▀▀ ███
██  ▀▄▄▄▀▒▒███████▒▒▄▄ ▀▀  ██
███ ▄▄▄▀▀▒▒▒█████▒▒▒ ▀▒▄▄ ███
 ██▄  ▄▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄  ▄██
  ██▄▄ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▒▀▒ ▒ ▀▄  ▄██
   ▀██▄▄ ▄▀▄▀ ▒ ▀▄ ▒  ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄   ▀  ▀▄▄▄██▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████████████████
███      ████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄██████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Crypto Cards with
buying solutions

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█████████████████▄
  █████████████████████
 █████▀█████ █████▀█████
██████  ▀██   ██▀  ██████
██████             ██████
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀███▄               ▄███▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀▀█████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Launch Your Own
Crypto Tokens

█▄                                    ▄█
 ██▄                                ▄██
  ▀███▄▄▄                     ▄▄▄▄███▀
  █▄▀████████▀    ▄████▄  ▀████████▀▄█
   ▀█▄▄█████     █████      █████▄▄█▀
    ▀████████   ██████     ████████▀
       ▄██████▄ ███████▄ ▄██████▄
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
                ████████
AXIOMA
EAGLE CITY
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:14:25 AM

my story in bitcoin is pretty good even though i often experience bad things that i dont want.
one of the good stories I have in bitcoin is when I get a big profit from investing, but sometimes I lose bitcoin when the price starts to fall.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:51:51 AM

My bitcoin story is good. Because of bitcoin I have an extra income that is really a big help for me in sustaining the daily needs of my family. Aside from the earning that bitcoin gives to the users the learning that is truly worth it because it is very useful in many aspects of our lives. That it will help us on how to be successful and profitable because of the brilliant ideas that we get from the other member of the forum. I am enjoying right now as a member of this crypto world and help encouraging my friends to also engage with because it really help and it gives good experience.
Janademir4

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:58:39 AM

my story on the world of crypto currency in particular bitcoin fairly good, I first bought bitcoin at the price of $ 2000 and some time ago say sell it at $ 19000 price range advantage that I get very good.
although now the price is falling back I love to trade crypto currency trading

rerek007

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:11:41 AM

My bitcoin story is so much good I've never expected that it will be the outcome of having work in bitcoin
thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:15:47 AM

I have a good and bad story,the bad story is when i was join in signiture campaign then the ICO ends i am waiting to my tokens in 1 month i thought that i don't have any tokens but when i was look at to the spreadsheet my name is on this campaign the i talk to the admin because i have not received yet my tokens, then on the other day i look at to my wallet then i see my tokens that is the good part of my bitcoin journey.
cocoliuis999

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:20:42 AM

I'm sorry I heard about bitcoin a few years ago, but I didn't get into the market until last year. The loss of the months of decline all my profits, but fortunately I met a lot of friends in the digital currency trading, for I know this community is of great help, I think I still continue in this community, I believe the blockchain technology will be more into our life.
topse

Activity: 208

DocTailor ICO:

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:26:21 AM

Interesting to talk.
It will not be forgetten as a history in my life  😂
And i really thankful to know and can earning money from it, eventhought now, it is in difficult time to face the price of bitcoin.
For now, it helps me to get more what i want.
But i still haven't got focus on it because i do my real job too.
May be someday like my friends do, they leave their job and focus on bitcoin and they get more profit from it.

▬▬ • • •  DOCTailor    Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Bounty  Whitepaper  ▬▬  Slack  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Linkedin   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  ICO: Mar 31st   ▐▐
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:29:47 AM

I always been telling myself to read and read a lot in this world of digital currency. Because a misinterpretation can doomed your money. As if you have to stick to your guts that this is a slight gamble play organization which still you hold, store, retrieve moneys (CONTROLLER is you!).
Switchern

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:31:48 AM

hay gan I just started in bitcoin, just 1/5 bulan.dan I just joined bounty.tapi really fun.saya sngat eager because I was given cuttings.
yanimkurniawan

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:34:45 AM

for me very good bitcoin can help all of our society all over the world, let alone in my country bitcoin nowadays very popular than before, because for our society bitcoin very useful, because bitcoin very easy get profit faster.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: