Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:01:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your bitcoin story? Good or bad  (Read 1815 times)
Aneuk paloh kambuek

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:51:35 AM

I have no story whatsoever, but for me bitcoin is very good.
argonresonates3

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:17:24 AM

My friend told me about btcs and my story was a sad one and btcs saved my life from very beginnig. i am always gratefull to it
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:26:06 AM

For me as now the process is still good, because this is my first time joining in betcoin but for me it's quite good, because i heard many good insight about bitcoin, and I'm curious about it so i join bitcoin.
paparexon0414

Activity: 432
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:27:15 AM

Definitely a good story for me. Before, when the time iam not introduce to bitcoin, our everyday life is having a hard time where to get our next meal in the next day (not all the time) especially when i uave to wait for my next salary. Sometimes i cant buy my daughter a diaper or treat my children outside for some leisure. Its like we have to budget everything for our basic needs (foods and bills), if not we will not eat for a day. Then, bitcoin is introduced to me and somehow, i mean really a big help for my family. Now we can go shopping and treat my children to play wherever they want. So happy that i can now do this.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:49:16 AM

Everyone has different story it always feel good when I read someone got success when they introduce to bitcoin. I am also one of them. I started last year when my friend introduce me about bitcoin even he told me about bitcoin 3 years back as well but that time I was not convinced but he again push me last year as he knows my financial situation is very worst so he assured me to start with bitcoin and I started as almost bankrupt but he helped me little. But today I feel I am a successful guy with the help of bitcoin. It changes my financial status. Prior to that I was busy in HYIP, MLM and revenue share programs that was all proved as a scam. So bitcoin gives me a new tension free life. Tons of thanks to bitcoin.

jahmes123

Activity: 200
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

I don't really have much experience when it comes to crypto currencies ,
But most of my investment in it are getting a profit and so far I think I am doing great.
compileaugust7

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:20:02 PM

I have no such interest in bitcoin stories because why should i tell something personal to others so that they can laugh at me
Rick Willer

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:28:26 PM

Haha, story... Story was very colorful... Starting from just buying 1 BTC for like  30$... Then I forgot about crypto, and lost my wallet data etc....
Then I invested once more, but this time taking some exchanging included.
This made me get more and more happy about my cold wallet.
From some time I'm using an exchange platform - coindeal.
Easy to use, currencies of my interest are present there. I remember at the start there is some bonus, as well as affiliate program working fine(just in case this is discussion not ad topic I'm not pasting it :p). I'm getting 20% for every affiliate, so it brings some bonuses to me..
Maybe there aren't every currency but u can "add" it by voting on new currency which will be added.

So now the story goes on, and I hope I'm doing right thing still investing in crypto.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:17:48 PM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

My story about so good and nice. My friend encourage me join in bitcoin but I cant accept his invitation. I think it is scam only but one day I see him in a mall lots of new things he buy. I ask him where he get the money he said from the bitcoin his profit in investment. So quickly I joined cause I want to earn more money like him and to become successful.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Kaan53

Activity: 124
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:37:08 PM

My story about Bitcoin is absolutely good. The first time I started Bitcoine I started with very little money. I even invested Neo in my general income. Neo got it. But after I bought a few more coins, when I saw the money falling down, I realized that it would be more logical to play with Bitcoin. I keep on buying and selling.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:01:07 PM

I'll just advise you to study a lot of information to be fully educated in this field. This will greatly improve your income.
just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

I knew about Bitcoin in early 2014 and I regret now, that I haven't invested in it everything I had, I thought it might grow till 1000$, but not more, since 2017 I have been investing in it more actively. Now I feel happy that I'm into BTC and know a lot about it, I don't have to think whether it's a scam or some kind of a scheme, I just have to wait till it takes over the world. 
GamerPapaRoach5

Activity: 76

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:20:52 PM

mine was a angel story. i used to find out fiats behind cupboard and almirah and suddenly got the hands of an angel,,,
BitcoinMarshal

Activity: 756
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:28:19 PM

I have good story with bitcoin because before joining this community I was doing very hard work and life going with many troubles but as I adopt this its all changed now I can enjoy many things which was not possible even I scammed with big amount but now still fighting and trying to settle things hopefully this could be good in near future as now I have done some good investments for my future thanks to this bitcoin and great community  Smiley
BR0
Copper Member

Activity: 81
Merit: 13

SIGS CREATION SERVICE - https://goo.gl/ChWJFn

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:57:51 PM
Merited by f150 (2)

Here because I made the signature so I want a little bad story in terms of payment, because I have the principle of working first and pay afterwards. So after I made a signature design for one of the clients and then he said he would pay in this week and for months it keeps happening every time I ask for payment. It was the worst thing I experienced and I did not want it to happen again.
Marrying_Couch

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:09:35 PM

For now it is still fine, either tomorrow, a week ahead, or even a year ahead. Hopefully it will be fine, this is only a matter of hope, because bitcoin can not be roughly friends. Hopefully bitcoin keep ahead and success is always going forward.
Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:15:29 PM

I have a bad bitcoin story, because I have 2.4 btc and I am sorry to sell bitcoin at a very low price, but in fact a few days after I sold bitcoin the price bounced 2x from my selling price, so I suggest to you that at this time still have bitcoin to always hold bitcoin if it is not needed and sell in good condition to keep no regrets.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:27:17 AM

My story why I made an account of bitcoin I encourage only of my friend that he start to withdraw a small amount. Then I doubt how I observed and learned and reading all post on how to do or just asking someone of what to do so I create an account .  Then for me is very good and challenging in bitcoin.
No matter how you have entered in this world. But consider it best chance for you to make a better life ahead. You can have maximum chances knocking at your door. You need to put a little effort in the game and believe me results would be best in your case. Bitcoins are tremendous as they always gives you best positive vibes. There are maximum chances for a person to withdraw profit rather a loss.
thanhtutu2605

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:32:21 AM

Bad or good is what you think. I always think positive, Bitcoin's story is good because Bitcoin has helped many people become rich, have a lot of investment experience, help a lot of people.
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:34:11 AM
Merited by ekoja (50)

Good side: Enter the world in late 2013 when the Bitcoin has its huge bump.
Invest ~6000 dollars and get a lot of rewards.
 Grin Grin

Bad side: didn't cash out the part of my coins in the end of 2017. And the total profit decreases by ~70-80% since then.  Angry
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: