Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:57:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your bitcoin story? Good or bad  (Read 1816 times)
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

For me, I can say that my bitcoin story is a good one because of the reality that it is the one who truly change my life in terms of being poor to rich. Bitcoin is the one who help me to find what I need and how to get the things I needed. Today bitcoin I can say is the best way to earn if you want to have some income.

I am a bitcoin diehard member since I joined this signature campaign I earn a big amount of money. And  a lot of things that happen in my life. Bitcoin helps me to learn more some ideas specially in investment and trading process in cryptocurrencies.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

I have a good story with Bitcoin. I learn and know Bitcoin in 2014, at that time the Bitcoin price is about $500, I try to learn about trading and holding.
and the result is I can get a money from Bitcoin. and now I have to buy Home, Cars, MotorCycle and all because of Bitcoin.
Thanks Bitcoin  Wink

indriyanti

Activity: 204
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:23:28 PM

I have been experiencing both happy and sad stories in bitcoin. I start entered criptocurrency world by treading bitcoin and alt coin in 2016. In the beginning, i got lost many times, but i learned from my mistakes and finally could make profits. Now i can say that my story now is very happy
Crystacool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:29:21 PM

I invested in bitcoin half a year ago, I was lucky, I got a lot of profit, and I chose to quit my job to have more time to do things about bitcoin. Now my financial situation has been greatly improved, and my family and I have improved our lives.
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:16:41 PM

My experience in bitcoin is good, so many benefits that I've got from bitcoin, it helps me in my daily needs, especially from my financial problem, during my shortage time, bitcoin was really a big help and its a blessing for me. I have learned so much in bitcoin and at the same time i earn profit.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:19:54 PM

Mine is just too simple. Both I and my partner have the same work and at the same team. It was too hard for us since we're both in graveyard shift and the work load always needs over time. Our salary were not enough to sustain our daily needs and allowance. Until we have heard of bitcoin from a common friend. We paid attention through it and earn some. Luckily, we succeed and we both quite from our previous job. As of now, we are just focusing on crypto until we earn more for our future.

hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:55:59 PM

My BTC story has been great as I have discovered my approach to earn BTC without investing my well deserved money before making benefits from it. The BTC talk stage has extremely assumed a noteworthy part in this and expanded my extent of understanding as respects the Cryptocurrency world in itself.
Caelanpelley

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:31:41 PM

My story of bitcoin is interesting! At first I did not know about bitcoin nor how to make money from bitcoin. Until my nephew becomes rich assures material and spiritual life. It started me just about bitcoin and how to get involved bitcoin in the best way.
btcCoincart

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

Good and bad I gain both mindset about bitcoin! sometimes bitcoin was made me upset sometimes happy because as a cryptocurrency bitcoin price always changeable. and I also lost my some part amount of bitcoin bitcoin via online gambling, it was made me panic.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:49:21 PM

Good and bad I gain both mindset about bitcoin! sometimes bitcoin was made me upset sometimes happy because as a cryptocurrency bitcoin price always changeable. and I also lost my some part amount of bitcoin bitcoin via online gambling, it was made me panic.
I have a good story about bitcoin, since I am not rich person, and don't to be rich, just a normal life where in I can buy the things that my family needs and support the school needs of my kids then I would be so much happy about it and since I started here our life really changes a lot.
Ahsadahmed

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:57:08 PM

my story only good no loss just profit because i am long term investor
Musstang

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:01:38 PM

At first it was good, but now it's bad for everyone. We are waiting, we believe that good times are still ahead, and not behind

|▶   GREENX   |  THE WORLD’S MOST SOPHISTICATED GREEN ENERGY NETWORK   ◀|
Whitepaper   |▶     Private Sale 16 Apr 2018     ◀|   Presentation
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    Telegram    Facebook    Twitter    Medium    GitHub    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
hidayatgp12

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:01:52 PM

For me bitcoin has changed my life. I am just student who don't have any job. Until my friend tell me about bitcoin and teach me. Sometimes I learn bitcoin with my self without my friends help, make me loss few bitcoin
kumar jabodah

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:10:30 PM

My story began at times when I was really hoping to get a job. I just finished at a low level of study and it was really difficult to find a job like mine.

I admit that my life was broken when I was in teen ager. So I repented when I was old and thought out what the lesson meant to be. Thanks and I know Bitcoins! This gave me the opportunity to have an equal look at me just like a poor man.

Because of this I had a dream and I made up my parents with poverty.
gandhia

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:25:51 PM

It was 2013. I was in a lot of the more influential Internet Marketing circles at the time, and everyone was talking about this thing called Bitcoin. It was around $113, then dramatically jumped up to $400 something. People were predicting it would go to $2,000 or more, and I scoffed. “This is silly, these people are idiots.”
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:31:45 PM

So far, so good. I started my Bitcoin investments in 2012, when the exchange rates were below $10 per coin. Unfortunately, I never accumulated a large number of coins and spent huge amounts for shopping. Now I have only around 2 BTC in my wallet. But still I am happy.
BitcoinBoster

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:37:47 PM

Since 2014 I was engaged in the collection of bitcoins on cranes, I collected 6.8 bitcoins for 3 years (until 2017), they decided to take me into the army, the agenda came, I think I'll exchange the bitcoins, I'll set the table, I finally got only a few 450 bucks for 1 bitcoin traded, and by the end of his service, I realized that I lost more than 80000 $ who would have thought that he would rise in just 8 months from 450 to 20,000 $
Fayamba

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:41:48 PM

So far so good for me in this bitcoin business. I did not start pretty early, but what i have made so far is not bad for a beginner. And from the look of things, all will be well if things move on this way.
BitcoinBoster

Activity: 80

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:42:23 PM

Personally, I get a passive income on investing, yes I do not have the money to buy myself an ashik which is expensive + electricity in Russia is expensive, but on the speculation of buying a sale, I get a pretty good profit
Adioliver

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:53:47 PM

Till now my journey with bitcoin has been good ,I am really glad that I had some bitcoin left at the time around mid December when the value of bitcoin had reached $19k.And I cashed out that btc.I hope to see more such and greater pumps in the near future.I have earned bitcoin through only one way that is by working for signature campaigns and I am contended with that.So my journey by far as had no loss as I have not yet invested.Therefore my journey up till now has been good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: