Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:24:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your bitcoin story? Good or bad  (Read 1816 times)
Nitnit13

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:35:19 PM

I have good and bad experience, bad experience is when i was given 1btc by my friend but i immediately sell it when bitcoin is worth in the range of 1500 $. My good experience can be to get bitcoin a little by following bounty campaign and investment.
yuukireit

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:40:26 PM

i have a bad story with my bitcoin
i know my first bitcoin in 2013 and still study and research about what is that
and still, i getting 2 bitcoin in 1 years, long time ago that price are not high, but i keeping my bitcoin and my friend surrunder and sending to me their bitcoin, because they want to forget it, and i lost it because harddrive corrupt 7 bitcoin can make me buy lambo you know and i lost it
Harper6

Activity: 255

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 09:17:19 PM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

Well my bitcoin experience is starting its journey because i am begginner who has the potential of being good at all times, so my bitcoin story is beggining.
It is same my case but I have got very high profit this month as I have invested in bitcoin, increasing price of bitcoin is making my profit very high. I started my way in bitcoin from joining the signature campaign and bounty campaign, which enhanced my knowledge and my information about crypto currency, at the time of investment it is better to invest and try to sue bitcoin as an addition earning as well, today I am rich using bitcoin so I hope soon you will also share your bitcoin journey with us.
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:20:12 PM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.
For me, my story is good because I invested few thousands of dollar on Genesis mining for buying a lifetime bitcoin mining contract around March 2017. It is only one year but I made my initial investment and every penny I make from now is on profit. Looking forward to investing in more mining contracts in the future.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
wasaisi

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:22:22 PM

For me bitcoin is a big help for me. My friend introduce me about bitcoin. I admit that my life was broken when i was in teenager. So i repented when i was old and thought out what the lesson meant to be.
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:23:05 PM

my story about bitcoin is very good because my income for bitcoin has gone up a bit differently during some time. I can make bitcoin as revenue and profit for now.
LuciferEveningStar

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:24:01 PM

My story is good, when i leave the corporate world i was looking for a way to earn more money and less work to be done then my friend introduce me to this forum since he knew that i already left my job and starting that day, i work as a trader and a cryptocurrency promoter on different social media's.
selline

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:38:10 PM

It seems to me from the beginning to now join in the journey to success with bitcoin gives me a sense of goodness in my life during this time, because last year in mid-December I make profits and good for me because bitcoin time reach number $18 then that I have been getting bitcoin through only one is working for a signature campaign and I m contend with it. So my trip is much like having no loss as I have not yet invested. Therefore my journey until now have either
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:47:09 PM
Merited by echo11 (2)

My story about Bitcoin is absolutely good. The first time I started Bitcoin I started with very little money. I even invested Now in my general income. Neo got it. But after I bought a few more coins, when I saw the money falling down, I realized that it would be more logical to play with Bitcoin. I keep on buying and selling.
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:32:36 AM

My bitcoin story I can say is good. From nothing I started to gain some knowledge about bitcoin and also find the best way on earning it. At first I go into gambling and luckily my earnings was good and I can say that I earned money yet of course I become more urge to earn in very good and fast way and then I saw this forum. At first of course I must have patience here in forun the suddenly I earned good now.

Thank you for sharing your story. I am also positive that someday I can share my story of success in Bitcoin here at the forum in order to encourage and inspire others that are having a hard time to start in Bitcoin. Every individual has different story to tell, good or bad, but, bad stories may also help us in some way like we learn from their mistakes and won't do the same thing that they did. Good stories definitely inspire others to work hard too.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:11:20 AM

My story about Bitcoin is absolutely good. The first time I started Bitcoin I started with very little money. I even invested Now in my general income. Neo got it. But after I bought a few more coins, when I saw the money falling down, I realized that it would be more logical to play with Bitcoin. I keep on buying and selling.

Its good if you know how it work and avoid mistake. you need to do lot of efforts and hard work to recover all your loss. You need to learn more things and that you need not to repeat the mistakes which you made in the past as this will result in loss of rest of your asset too.
james23

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:25:37 AM

My bitcoin story is I think is good because soon it gonna helps me a lot of things in my human beings
lodi123

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:50:26 AM

I wish it gonna to good someday because I can earn extra income and I can support my leisure in life too
dyablo

Activity: 191

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:33:07 AM

Mine is good. When I started bitcoin, it was so difficult for me, it was so confusing but I tried my best to learn. I never thought that bitcoin could give a chance to earn even when I'm home. Now, bitcoin serves as my source of income (joining bounty campaigns). And it really helps a lot.
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:37:58 AM

My bitcoin story is really great.I am very lucky in joining the team of btc i am very lucky because all my debts are fully paid,just like im winning a jackpot lotto.Now bitcoin is now my source of income.I made my family more happier.I wish that bitcoin will last forever.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:04:37 AM

I have no regret with bitcoin so far the story is successful, bitcoin has made the impossible to be possible, bitcoin has revolutionized online jobs and payment system thus reducing unemployment, since I had been involved in bitcoin I had the opportunity of earning extra money to support my daily job.
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:15:22 AM

my bitcoin story before is i always loss a lot of money and scamed by many icos and because of bad happens to me it gives to me a good opportunity to getr a lot of lesson and to become an experts now by choosing and pickign some bounties nor some icos that i can invest my mmoney and i sure that i will get a good profit.
oloveloveo

Activity: 158

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:21:35 AM

I started investing in 2013 which i acquire a total of 10bitcoins. I let just keep it there and after i checked it again in 2014 its value raised to 3x to the price i bought it. After a final decision i decided to sell it because i dont expect it to raise to much higher degree.
After a few years, the word bitcoin become widely known. After i see it, i was shocked to what its current value. After so much consideration i came back and start investing again.
I dont really have regrets to what ive done in 2014 because i still benefits from it.

knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:41:38 AM
Last edit: March 25, 2018, 03:56:48 AM by knightmairesaint

So far so good Smiley I'm so glad that I discovered crypto world, it brings a lot of new things for me. It gives me an opportunity to earn money despite of being a student, it improves my time management skills, my critical thinking skills and also my English grammar. Through this, I'm also now interested to study stuffs about economy that I ignored before because it seems boring but now I realized that I'm all wrong.

When we talk about my life as a bitcoin earner, I'm doing great too. I already bought lots of clothes, I already tasted the foods that I never eat before, I am now able to start my earphones collection (I'm a solid fan of music), and I can now sustain my daily needs all by myself.

I know that I'm still young here in crypto world and I'm willing to learn more. I hope I will not face major problems (e.g scams) along my journey and I hope I'll become more prosperous not only this year but for the upcoming years also.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:44:16 AM

Mine could be some sort of growing pains embarking on bitcoin. First attempt to buy a miner I was duped and could not request a refund but that did not stop me from pursuing bitcon and other cryptocurrencies because I saw the bigger picture it may bring.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: