Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:37:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your bitcoin story? Good or bad  (Read 1816 times)
zaytsevsasha654

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

Transparency of data. All information on transactions from the Bitcoin wallet, as well as information on the amount of funds, is available in the chain of blocks for viewing and checking by the user at any time
dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:29:28 PM

Bitcoin change my friends life so i am also going with it but my luck is not very good.When i have some money to buy it,its price going to high and high and when its price going to low then i have no money in my hand... Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:16:28 PM

My bitcoin history is both good and bad. When I started trading bitcoin, I had to suffer losses, as I hadn't had any previous experience. The good history is I have also gained some bitcoin doing other things.
That is very common when you choose the profession of trading. Everyone screw ups from time to time. Besides, bitcoin is the scariest cryptocurrency and most difficult to predict due to its very volatile nature. But it also allows the trader to get more benefits in lesser time as compare to any other digital or physical asset. In the world of trading, patience, knowledge, persistency and trust are the most vital skills. These help a trader to make right decisions.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:22:04 PM

Well, My Bitcoin story is something between the good and bad. It was good because I was able to join a bounty campaign and earn some tokens. but, the bad news is I didn't get it from when I expected to be. because at that time, the price is very low. It's not worth it. so I have to wait for the value to increase. well, I can't blame it, there's always a first time in everything. now that I learned about it, I know what to do next time.

Berfikirlah

Activity: 139

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:38:30 PM

If my bitcoin story is balanced there is good there is also less fun, good is when I trade and the results are satisfactory, and the bad story is when I trade the balance I have bought one of the coins and coins that I bought down derastis, not expected I have a sudden need and have to sell cheaply and suffered huge losses.
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

My experience in bitcoin is good, so many benefits that I've got from bitcoin, it helps me in my daily needs, especially from my financial problem, during my shortage time, bitcoin was really a big help and its a blessing for me. I have learned so much in bitcoin and at the same time i earn profit.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

My bitcoin history is both good and bad. When I started trading bitcoin, I had to suffer losses, as I hadn't had any previous experience. The good history is I have also gained some bitcoin doing other things.
That is very common when you choose the profession of trading. Everyone screw ups from time to time. Besides, bitcoin is the scariest cryptocurrency and most difficult to predict due to its very volatile nature. But it also allows the trader to get more benefits in lesser time as compare to any other digital or physical asset. In the world of trading, patience, knowledge, persistency and trust are the most vital skills. These help a trader to make right decisions.

Well it can't all be good nor bad. Eventually you'll get good results from btc where you'll be earning quite a good amount and there will also be dry times like what's mostly happening now. Bitcoin has already changed lives for those who took a gamble and believed in it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Miraz69
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:36:06 PM

Actually I haven't any story about this. But I regret that why I was not involved in the Bitcoin market more than two years ago. But I am hopeful that it will earn money from this sector very soon. And my story about bitcoin will be great.
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:39:51 PM

well for me is good I can earn extra money because of bitcoin. Before I trying to find some extra money on internet until I found bitcoin and also the forum. Its very big help to learn more about cryptocurrencies in the forum.

StayFly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

My story is good. I love bitcoin more every day because it makes me feel very happy. The bitcoin is a digital currency that gives people freedom by putting them the total control over their money. I love using bitcoin because it is very fast, lightweight, and decentralized. Bitcoin transactions are instant and way cheaper compared to banks transfers. 
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:40:45 PM

the experience of bitcoin so far is very good. it can bring changes in my life and family financially.
Very good? I don't think so. The huge jump of Bitcoin has already trapped a lot of people.
Anyway, I still have a good expectation on the future of Bitcoin.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

Totally good! It starts at just ignoring my friend before at introducing me how profitable bitcoin is but one time as im totally free i started to search at the enternet of what really bitcoin is. Days pass by i started to believe bitcoin because of the opportunities brought to us in our life if we trust bitcoin. I search everything all about bitcoin it's functions, purposes and how it works at the market. Here i am now still believing at bitcoin because of the way i earn a lot at last year ends drama and victory that bitcoin reach on it's highest peak that time. Bitcoin never fails me hoping that bitcoin stays forever.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:14:41 PM

Everyone must have a story. My story about bitcoin is fine, because bitcoin has helped my economy and also with bitcoin I can buy something I want.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:59:38 PM

Well it can't all be good nor bad. Eventually you'll get good results from btc where you'll be earning quite a good amount and there will also be dry times like what's mostly happening now. Bitcoin has already changed lives for those who took a gamble and believed in it
Hmm you are right everyone has very different story, we can make investment and it will increase very high with time, as I am an investor and I never sell at panic price which had reduced my risk of profit, bitcoin is full of profit but we will have to make investment at right time and no need to thinks about selling it, if you make good information about bitcoin before you go for investment then I assure you that you will have very good and pleasant experience with your bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:22:09 PM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

For me, my bitcoin’s story is quite good because I already gain some knowledge about cryptocurrency and the many ways how you can obtain it. What I can say is good because at first, I want a part-time job to earn some money and bitcoin is giving me a massive income that I can use to support my daily expenses and pay the bills. I am just saying quite good because bitcoin’s price right now is plummeted so if bitcoin’s amount is low my income will also meager, but in total, I’m happy because I gain some knowledge about cryptocurrency and explore new things. Smiley
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:21:59 PM

My bitcoin story is a good one. Not only my savings grow better than if I kept it in fiat, I also gain some knowledge in the crypto.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

cryptocurrencyguru

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:32:24 PM

my bitcoin story is bad really i lost 7 bitcoins in 2017 that in aug i invested in mlm based opportunity later it turned to be scam i invested 3 btc which went in total 7 btc but due to withdrawal restrictions in dollars  i was nt able to cash out  over all loss venture for me
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 06:38:38 PM

At the end of last year the market was green. Everyone made a profit on the trade. Someone less, someone more. I think many have lost their money when bitcoin fell this year. Conclusion one: fix profit, friends. Don't be greedy. Record profits in dollars.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 06:48:44 PM

For me it is a good story so far, I was using traditional payment method like Paypal to receive payments from my international clients but since Paypal has serious restrictions in my country we have to bear some excess cost for overseas transactions. When I shifted my payments from Paypal to Bitcoin, I was not just saving the cost but I was earning some extra amount with each transaction as Bitcoin usually has plus 5% to 10% rate in my country as compared to that of international exchanges, so I could actually transfer the benefits to my clients.
wimsky98

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 07:06:48 PM

maybe this is my bad experience when mining bitcoin. I've spent a lot of time to mine but what happens is that the place turns out I'm hit by a trap until everything I do is wasted. So, I may be more careful and more thorough in the experience and learn from an experience that has happened before. Good luck friend Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: