Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 12:36:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your bitcoin story? Good or bad  (Read 1815 times)
Btcmicel

Activity: 177
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:00:03 AM

maybe this is my bad experience when mining bitcoin. I've spent a lot of time to mine but what happens is that the place turns out I'm hit by a trap until everything I do is wasted. So, I may be more careful and more thorough in the experience and learn from an experience that has happened before. Good luck friend Cheesy Cheesy

Being a beginner as a bitcoiner, i can say good or bad. But base on my co-workers, they say that their story is very good. They earn much money that they can't get in their work. So hopefully i'll wait that time, that i can get the benifits they say.
Breackup

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 05:28:11 AM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

I have not created any stories so far because I'm new I believe Bitcoin's story would certainly be better. I see Bitcoin's story in many lives is really good. Bitcoin caused the poor people to become overwhelmed overnight, which attracted me. I know that a thing is created in a good, bad way. Yes, Bitcoin may have a little bad side but Bitcoin's story is mostly good.

Safein.com                    
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:07:12 AM

maybe this is my bad experience when mining bitcoin. I've spent a lot of time to mine but what happens is that the place turns out I'm hit by a trap until everything I do is wasted. So, I may be more careful and more thorough in the experience and learn from an experience that has happened before. Good luck friend Cheesy Cheesy

Being a beginner as a bitcoiner, i can say good or bad. But base on my co-workers, they say that their story is very good. They earn much money that they can't get in their work. So hopefully i'll wait that time, that i can get the benifits they say.

Your co-workers are not frank, I think. Not all guys invested in bitcoin earn money. A lot of (I prefer, Most of ) them loss their money. If you decide to invest in bitcoin, please have the ability to bear the loss.
NA boom

Activity: 190

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:21:44 AM

Bitcoin's story I've heard and saw a lot. But there was no story in my life. I did not believe when I heard about Bitcoin. Then when I saw that people around me had made a lot of progress by doing this, then I became interested. I do not know how Bitcoin will bring a story for me. I hope Bitcoin will be a magic stick in my life. As a result, I can solve all my economic problems.
xyj790204

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:30:38 AM

I really enjoyed the benefits I get from bitcoin ,I never forget to thank my friend who has teach me everything about bitcoin.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2018, 01:39:15 AM

I have nothing to share for now because I'm not yet a successful crypto holder like the veterans here, I just entered crypto world november last year, so up to now I'm working hard to earn more cryptos to hold and become successful. Hope the crypto crashing will end soon, hoping the market will rise up again.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Mystdarkclouds

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:00:56 AM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

For me, I can say that my bitcoin story is a good one because of the reality that it is the one who truly change my life in terms of being poor to rich. Bitcoin is the one who help me to find what I need and how to get the things I needed. Today bitcoin I can say is the best way to earn if you want to have some income.

As a Newbie, reading success stories in Bitcoin inspired me and makes me imagine how much we could have earned only if we had invested at that time Bitcoin just started way back then. So far I had a good impression about Bitcoin, even though sometimes there is irregular rising and falling but for sure in the long run Bitcoin will have a great success. Hopefully I'm one of the successful investor in Bitcoin and have my success stories as well.
Mystdarkclouds

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:15:58 AM

I have been experiencing both happy and sad stories in bitcoin. I start entered criptocurrency world by treading bitcoin and alt coin in 2016. In the beginning, i got lost many times, but i learned from my mistakes and finally could make profits. Now i can say that my story now is very happy

I'm grateful I invested Bitcoin. It provides me a good income and changed my life for the better. Yes definitely, I will spread good vibes to everyone and invite friends, relatives and family to invest and join now in new decentralized currency.
Saldom12

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:21:25 AM

Everyone has a story or a good or bad story. I am new to bitcoin, but after I find out bitcoin get a good story because bitcoin can change life life for the better.

Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:26:14 AM

I dont really get a bitcoin story. Someday i want to upgrade my computer system. So i decide to buy a new graphic card. When i was looking on ebay for some graphic cards, i saw they go away for almost the new price. So i start researching why, and i found out that all the people are buying these cards to mine cryptocurrencies. So i thought how can this bee, and i start looking and getting information about cryptocurrencies. These time i just saw how the price of bitcoin just continues to rise, so i decided to invest!
awongs

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:34:44 AM

I have a good story. At first I did not know the bitcoin. then I learn and understand how it works through you. It turns out bitcoin gives me the ease to find the best way to earn an income. Bitcoin really helps me to work.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 07:50:09 AM

I'm starting to know about bitcoin in 2014. And at that time i'm doing faucet, mining, trading, etc and already got almost 1 Bitcoin.
But, the bad news is i sold all of them and got only ± 200$ Grin I stop from cryptocurrency for almost 3 years after that.
Back to 2017, I start focusing again on cryptocurrency and suddenly shock that price of bitcoin in 2017 is 80x price at 2014 Grin Feelsbadman

Now i'm start to thinking that bitcoin is a new era of Digital Money. Bring a new future of transaction with his blockchain technology.
And I really believe that the bitcoin price in the end of 2018 will be higher than 19,000$ (Highest price in 2017)

MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

Bitcoin is good for me and when i was new to bitcoin then i was too much thinking about the value of bitcoin and i was too much curious about bitcoin and other crypto but for now the bitcoin is very good and now i am confident about this and overall this currency is good for me the time which i spent tin bitcoin and work for it i am very happy with this and i will not forget the good time when i sent in bitcoin.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
OnlyTomorrow

Activity: 29

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:20:38 AM

it's not good also not bad :3
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:23:54 AM

So far my bitcoin story is not so good. I invested late and at that time when bitcoin is about to reach the rate of 20k$ and right after I invested it started going down and down and so far i have lost 70% of my initial investment but I am not selling at that hope it will regain its value again.
Deanogsi

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:31:06 AM

I have invested in a few Bitcoin ventures.
Some good and a whole lot bad, I must have lost around 10 Bitcoin while other people have lost a whole lot more.
I heard this one guy lost 250K on FX10 last year  Shocked
Ventures where I lost money include MMM, FX10, MMM-returns, Cloud mining, Bitcoin Borrowing sites and a few more.

I am really frustrated with the ventures out there that is why I created an online company called the BitcoinOrganisation.com which initially was a site just like MMM. A peer to peer wealth generation platform where users earn 50% interest per week by donating to each other. I was a beautiful system and worked really well, but I started reading up more and more how the Governments are clamping down on Ponzi schemes and thus I closed the system temporarily.

I then created a Bitcoin Trading System on the same domain name and it is a a site where users can trade 50 of the best cryptocurrencies in their dashboard and cashout when and wherever they want.

I have been at it for a few years now and it just seems that the regulation and crooks are so powerful that it just seems harder each day to continue.

Hope you guys are having better luck.

Stay blessed
Kunal666456

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:33:53 AM

I'm new now I do not have to tell anything yet, but I am very much excited and very soon you will be able to tell a good story from me.
J Gambler

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:40:53 AM

I have a good story. At first I did not know the bitcoin. then I learn and understand how it works through you. It turns out bitcoin gives me the ease to find the best way to earn an income. Bitcoin really helps me to work.
Well I have so much to be grateful because of bitcoin and with that I can say that I have a good story. It helps me to earn extra money which I can't even imagined before that in this age I was able to experience it. Not just in terms of finance but bitcoin helps me to become a better person cause it taught me to be disciplined.

Y U MAD AT ME
salman21

Activity: 36
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:04:08 AM

Heard about bitcoin back in 2015 but I didn’t know what it’s all about. I didn’t pay attention to this and now I regret that why I didn’t take it seriously. Although we learn from our experiences so I wouldn’t see it as a failure. Everyone can be a part of it once you’re well prepared and know thoroughly about what you’re actually doing.
Joushi

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:25:27 AM

I am a newcomer Smiley Wish me best luck  Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: