Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:47:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your bitcoin story? Good or bad  (Read 1813 times)
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:41:57 PM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

My bitcoin story is not that good and bad. When I first started bitcoin it is so hard for me to understand what bitcoin really is. A friend of mine helped me on how to deal with other people inorder for me not to be curious of what I am about to see. Right now I still have a lot of questions but I think I can manage myself right now.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:44:58 PM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

I Think mine was good.I joined bitcoin world in 2016 when bitcoin was around 500$. Now bitcoin is more than 6k and last year bitcoin was 19k$. But I think if people hold for long term then bitcoin is quite good and if they hold for short time then it risky.Also invest those amount of money which you don't need for your regular life. If you can hold bitcoin for long term then you can make huge money.
Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:28:27 PM

Actually I've known bitcoin since its price range is $ 300. But do not think that the coin becomes phenomenal as it is today. After I learned and read, and start to be interested in the world of crypto (especially Bitcoin). And start learning how to find bitcoin. Starting from Faucet, bounty, I learned all about bitcoin. And this year I try to learn trading.

The world of cryptocurrenci gives me a little extra income, although not billions, but I think the income from bitcoin is pretty good. can earn daily income.

Many obstacles I faced, start a faucet or bounty who scam or do not pay my job. But do not give up from your failures, make a failure as your motivation to move forward for the future of your life.
YepImNaked

Activity: 81

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 07:33:20 PM

I stumbled across bitcoin about 4 years ago, when I was looking for an online poker site that would allow me to play mixed games (I'm in the US).  I came across SwC Poker, which is a bitcoin only poker site, and the rest is history.
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:06:23 PM

My history with bitcoins is quite positive, I gradually come to the profit from investments. My purchase of bitcoin has almost completely paid off, and it is very pleasing to me.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:13:28 PM

My bad story along with bitcoin is when I get a lot of mistakes in investing and gambling but it all seems forgotten with a paycheck from a bounty that is so great. I am very grateful for that
I have experienced them both but I will talk about the good side because that's is bigger than bad. Bitcoin helps me a lot just when I started to invest in here. Some might talk about money but for me it's more than that. I want to earn yes but it surprised me that bitcoin helps me to become a better man not just financially but my character had changed for the better.
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

My bad story along with bitcoin is when I get a lot of mistakes in investing and gambling but it all seems forgotten with a paycheck from a bounty that is so great. I am very grateful for that
I may have experienced the good and the bad but it's still good for me. It helps me to earn a lot of money which I never thought before that I can. Bitcoin boosted my moral that I'm capable to earn even if I'm still young and unemployed yet. It has changed my personality to be better especially in taking care of my money because I found out that it ain't easy to earned it.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Bruce1614

Activity: 144
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:20:02 PM

My bitcoin story I can state is great. From nothing I began to increase some learning about bitcoin and furthermore locate the most ideal path on gaining it. At first I go into betting and fortunately my profit was great and I can state that I earned cash yet obviously I turn out to be more desire to procure in great and quick way and after that I saw this gathering. At first obviously I should have tolerance here in forum the all of a sudden I earned great at this point.
fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:21:35 PM

by investing with bitcoin my life especially financially and economically i am a little changed and at least i can to save for my family future
doge_shit666

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:26:54 PM

by investing with bitcoin my life especially financially and economically i am a little changed and at least i can to save for my family future
I knew about bitcoin six months ago, that's when the cryptocurreny market was so bustling when it grew so strong that I thought it would be $ 50k, $ 100k but it was so bad since the beginning of 2018. So far, I have lost a lot of money but I still keep bitcoin because I see its huge potential and cryptocurrency market in the future.
lyks15

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:45:43 PM

I think I can share a goid story. Before I meet bitcoin I am a man who have money sports activity like basketball,volleyball and many online games that only gave to me is additional expenses. But when I meet bitcoin I leave my hobbies and sports. When I have a free time I am reading articles that improve my knowledge about earning bitcoin. My girlfriend is now happy because I do things that have an income. And all the salary that campaign manager gave to me was I saved for our future. I am happy because I feel that I am so near to achieve all my dreams because of bitcoin.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:54:48 PM

mine is quite and perfectly fine Smiley
been into bitcoin for everthe two years and some of needs and wants were satisfied thank you to bitcoin
well I do bust sometimes or even most of the time because I do gamble but there's what we call recovery
and I can recover Smiley
my Bitcoin life is quite fun

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptpopo

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 11:02:33 PM

Bitcoin has been good with me since purchased. Am.working to get more for.myself.
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:07:37 PM

Right now Im still starting my own story especially that this is my second in campaign and so far it is good though i still dpn't have any btc but im hoping that I can earn soon.
In some part it was good and bad. Bad because some of the campaign where I joined in was scam. Bad also when I do panic selling last year where bitcoin price pump so high. I experienced good in bitcoin when I got huge amount of it which really change my life into something better. Just like right now I can now buy what I want because I have money to spent
MLBBPLG

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:10:39 PM

first I know bitcoin, and I enter what is a bitcoin world
first of all i have difficulties, ugliness and spend a lot of time. but results have not yet come.

until I kept going until 2months, I learned that getting to know bitcoin is not as easy as we think

2 months went on i already get the result of bitcoin world

and until now I have enjoyed my experience and my lesson early on what bitcoin is
katin-skl

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:52:35 PM

My story is funny  Smiley.
I wanted to make bitcoins with bounty companies. Result...
Introduced a system of merit points. Bitcoin rate fell sharply. My Facebook is blocked. Facebook and Twitter banned advertising ICO posts. On Monday in our country block Telegrams... Grin

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Bugcoin5

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:36:46 PM

For me good,because i learn more about bitcoin.and also it can gives me a lot of opportunity to have a good future.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:34:19 PM

The only thing I regret about is that I very long to decide to invest. And while I was thinking, the price of bitcoin has almost doubled. And I had to buy a little less bitcoin than I could initially buy.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:02:59 PM

My activity in bitcoin has a long history. I didn't have much loss, and if look at my history in General, I made more money than I lost. And that pleases me.
Collinberg

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 07:36:02 PM

My Bitcoin story has been both good and bad but the good outweighs the bad. Since the bad is just a few,let me start with it.

Was Scammed:- I invested in a HYIP and it crashed with my investment still in it.
that was the bad

but the good is just so much,I started Bitcoin with just a data enabled device and enthusiasm,but now I have made quite a lot from it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: