Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:37:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your bitcoin story? Good or bad  (Read 1815 times)
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:28:55 AM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

When bitcoin introduced it to me by my friend I thought bitcoin was not real until he show me what he got from bitcoin,then that's the time I interested in bitcoin too,so here I am in this forum and i'm enjoying my work here.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:30:06 AM

I trust the block system system because I have examples of famous people who are diligently using it and knowingly they do it.
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:31:57 AM

My bitcoin story is not that great compare to other people who become successful in just a couple of months but I know that it is not too late for me to get my million worth too, I know that all of us  here has the chance to grow and to become successful if we will just keep believing on it.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:34:17 AM

since i know the bitcoin there are many stories about my bitcoin and other token altcoin, i got the token and bitcoin since i know bitcoin, and everytime i sell my coin it is not in a good time, because next 2 day or next 3 day i  see that the price of bitcoin or that coin is increasing thats make me regret that i sell it to fast, until right now i never sell my coin in the best time  Angry Angry

786SehrishAkhtar

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:37:05 AM

I don't Know about Bitcoin before 8 Months then i heard a interview of Waqar Zaka
(Pakistan) Then I search to know about it. then !!! I got the answers of all my question, that its a block chain technology etc. I really Like This Concept But  i Don't Know hoe to Purchase it or to do invest on it...... Then I met My friend Ho Helped Me to do so. Now I can understand the rate (statoshi) in it. Smiley and Happy to achieve my Success Smiley
Aandosq1

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:02:19 AM

Every one has a story to tell so share your bitcoin story for us to learn from. Either good or bad.

My Bitcoin Stories Are Very Good Dang Profitable,

What are the benefits of using Bitcoin?
-Free Payment
- Very low cost
- Low risk for sellers
-Security and control
- Transparent and neutral
Joushi

Activity: 80

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:33:44 AM

I am new in bitcoin.Wish best luck for me Smiley
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:47:35 AM

The start for my bitcoin story is somewhat good enough because even if i haven't started early, but i already earned a decent profit that i couldn't imagine possible. And with the constant ups and downs in this cryptoworld, it will surely put some twists to every crypto believer's story.

Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:55:33 AM

Well,  my story was quite simple and hasn't finish yet. My brother was the first man who told me about this thing,  he explained to me very well untill I know the result what he can get from bitcoin, it was surprising then I start my account since that time. It was annoying for the first time, the all I think was how can I get money from it then he told me that you need to be patience don't rush and don't ever thinking of money. Finally my rank is up till where you can join the signature campaign till now and still doing it again and again. It's kinda long story but I make it simple.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

I have a good story. At first I did not know the bitcoin. then I learn and understand how it works through you. It turns out bitcoin gives me the ease to find the best way to earn an income. Bitcoin really helps me to work.
I think most people get a good story about bitcoin. most users get change in their economy for the better after getting to know about bitcoin. only a few users who get a bad story because it gets a loss maybe they do cutlose because can not be patient. I think bitcoin is a problem solver for most people for a bad economy. there are many businesses and job that can be do and run in bitcoin world
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:16:55 PM

My bad story along with bitcoin is when I get a lot of mistakes in investing and gambling but it all seems forgotten with a paycheck from a bounty that is so great. I am very grateful for that
FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:33:03 PM

Right now Im still starting my own story especially that this is my second in campaign and so far it is good though i still dpn't have any btc but im hoping that I can earn soon.
rachelia13

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:57:07 PM

My story about bitcoin is not good. I had a loss since the first time i trade around one year ago due to lack of knowledge at that time, where i trade and buy coins without seeing the movement price of the coin, panic when the price drops and often doing buy high sell low because i am not patience to wait for the price to rise, so i lost almost 80% of my money. Then with the rest of the existing capital, i tried to trade again by doing long-term trading and i can recovery my losses.
Khalp1

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

For me good, because I learn more knowledge about crypto currency..and also I can earn more profits.
EVIAJOHNPAUL

Activity: 71

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:34:14 PM

Its good but to bad im a begginer and willing to learn anything about btc and i want to know and understand more about the bitcointalk, the biggest question, what is the important to keep and to trade bitcoin or any coin that have in this forum need to know about this to make me easily understand this forum discussion i hope this is the start for me.
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:57:45 PM

I have no bad experience with bitcoin but it's a good experience so much as I invested a lot of bitcoins then I earned more than my investment money and I can say that I can not really forget that story

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Luwi

Activity: 123

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:11:29 PM

I have no interesting story here.
At first I did not believe in my brother who introduced me to bitcoin. Then my brother was success with bitcoin. At that time I was confused with my bill at the bank, I could barely pay my bill. On one trip I was thinking how I should solve my problem. Then I thought to learn bitcoin with my brother, then I learnt it. I earn revenue from this forum, that is following bounty. Not only my income and knowledge,  but also friendship. Bitcoin has a positive effect on me.

Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:20:45 PM

It is quite a good journey for me here in bitcoin, I started joining signature campaign and fortunately they have been successful, so i earned quite a decent amount of income out of it. I did use some of it on my regular expenses, but i never forget to hold the rest as an investment for a possible price pump in the future.
Muktar

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

very bad because I just joined bitcoin in early 2018, and I immediately invested after I invested the price fell to date, although the number is not much but it was a bad experience for me as a beginner
fortuity

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:34:53 PM

For me it was not good initially. I even met some scammers but saved myself from being the victim. As I started exploring more about bitcoins and related stuff, I learned a lot of things. When I was clear about investing in, I just started with a small amount and tried my luck! I made some decent money out of my investments after a while. I am still learning as the new world of cryptocurrencies is evolving and the overall experience have been awesome for me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: