Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:38:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin?  (Read 2189 times)
Name: Claudio

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:30:38 AM

I'll go with 70 percent,  people know about Bitcoin ,the sad thing is they only know, but there is no someone who will encourage them to join us, because some thinks its only like dream and not real.
koyo12

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:46:53 AM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
I dont think so if how many percent of people around the world know about bitcoin. But all people are interested in bitcoin becaue they know bitcoin is very potential currency. So they push that bitcoin became stable. And we are willing to wait that bitcoin is getting higher.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:59:24 AM

In my opinion, I guess almost 70% of people in the world knows btc. To think that there are still other countries that don't have any technical resources to support themselves. We all know that most people that supports btc are in large countries and so they are provided with new technology, which helps them to know btc more and access it.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:39:37 AM

The known bitcoin is extremely low in about 2% of the world population. People really understand them less.
The majority of people use the internet to do their search, entertainment and work. Few people are interested in electronic money. Moreover, the number of users of computer equipment, smart phones in the world is uneven. Many people do not own a device, many have more than one device.
There is no official data on the number of bitcoin users, all of which is only an estimate, if the current world population is 6.5 billion then if there are 2% users then there are about 130 million users, I think this is impossible because if with this large user bitcoin price has reached more than $ 250k.
Hari1123

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:52:11 AM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

I think the whole world knows about bitcoin, because it was pubished by the media and other social media. But not all are interested in bitcoin they think it was a scam.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:20:59 AM

Actually if you are going to refer the population of the whole world to the population of the bitcoin forum members is relatively has huge different in terms of number of the population. If you are going to specify the bitcoiners population will be more likey to reach 1 million of individuals who were here. Yet, if you are going to compare that population it does not cover even one single province here in the phlippines. You can also browse for the bitcoin population here in this forum and see it for yourself with the difference on it. Clearly the it will make the difference that is why bitcoin i could conclude that bitcoin is still growing and the need to advertise this investment is essential for us to earn through invesment or bounty campaigns.
Anyone interested in bitcoin is the estimated 10 million people around the world holding a material amount of the digital bearer asset,and the people who have heard about the bitcoin are much more.
criptogoon

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:28:31 AM

I would like to believe that this percentage is more than 20 but unfortunately practice has shown that this value is about 7-10%
LeyAngelDevs

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:33:21 AM

well i think, me in my country, 10 percent also of people here knows bitcoin, its already shown in television but i think theyre not interested at all
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:41:17 AM

we

Even do most statistics figured that Bitcoin popularity is increasing, i  still believe that not many people do know about bitcoin nor how it works. bitcoint still long way far from being accepted.

Streamlink

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:11:25 AM

honestly speaking i dont know how many people in the world know about bitcoin.. we can do that if we are going to do a survey each country .. so we can estimate how many..
According to the recent survey which was being conducted, there is only 1% or slightly more than that population in the entire world who do know about any of the crypto currency. This is no doubt a very small portion of the population but still it is a very good number and that we can expect an increase in this number as well after some period which will also result in increase in the demand of crypto currencies.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

The known bitcoin is extremely low in about 2% of the world population. People really understand them less.
The majority of people use the internet to do their search, entertainment and work. Few people are interested in electronic money. Moreover, the number of users of computer equipment, smart phones in the world is uneven. Many people do not own a device, many have more than one device.
There is no official data on the number of bitcoin users, all of which is only an estimate, if the current world population is 6.5 billion then if there are 2% users then there are about 130 million users, I think this is impossible because if with this large user bitcoin price has reached more than $ 250k.
In a world of too many billion people, it's hard to determine the number of people who know about bitcoin. No final data and category that has been tallied yet, or even if there is, still we can't have the final say yet because as long as this technology exists more and more people will know  about this in an unexpected time and more will join.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Lwtelencio

Activity: 253

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:53:21 AM

We cannot predict the number of people that is using bitcoin on this world, but as we know that bitcoin has already broadcast on whole world and it's also publish on social media and television.  I think lots of people now is using bitcoin as a new cryptocurrency.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 12:37:44 PM

As at today not all people have known about bitcoin most especially those in the rural areas which are mostly from Africa haven't heard of it for once.  Myself as a good example I've been hearing about it for couple years but haven't really thought of anything about it so let's say not up to 1/3 of the world population have known about bitcoin
Bitcoin is long way from going mainstream even at the present but the point to be noted is that bitcoin is grabbing fame very quickly. It won’t take much time before the whole world gets to know about this. It is the way to get rich in the shortest time.

Besides, there is no much work involved. So it is going to attract masses from all over the world. 1/3 is a very big number of people. It might be achieved by the end of this year.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:10:16 PM

There are still people that never knows even a little idea in bitcoin. I am also a testimony that bitcoin is not already popular worldwide because some of my classmates and neighbors are don't have any idea on what is the trend in our economy. Though bitcoin is the most search word in google, we cannot say that all of people knows about it. Probably, 20% of the world population still don't have the knowledge in crypto due to lack of information in technology.
Yes that's right, bitcoin is already known to people around the globe. Some people know what bitcoin is but they don't want to invest because of their time., it means they know it but they are not interested. I think a lots of people know it but few want it.
beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:29:56 PM

I guess not many know about bitcoin because not all areas are affordable by the internet so maybe only about 40% know about bitcoin but bitcoin will continue to grow and in the future there will probably be more to know about bitcoin
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:43:15 PM

It is not all, but 80% of the population in the world knows about the appearance of bitcoins and crypto.

gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:56:11 PM

Not many people know bitcoin so that we should share it to many people so that we can also help amd them they can also help there own family.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

I believe not a lot know all about it, but certainly at some point might have heard of it but
has no interest on the subject matter. But after bitcoin's success last year, I believe more
people are beginning to know about bitcoins. Although it has been criticized by skeptics
with scrutiny throughout the years, it's popularity is growing more and more alongside it's
success in the market. Estimating the actual number would be impossible to tell, but we
can expect an increase in numbers of people getting into bitcoins here on.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:20:42 PM

I dont think so if how many percent of people around the world know about bitcoin. But all people are interested in bitcoin becaue they know bitcoin is very potential currency. So they push that bitcoin became stable. And we are willing to wait that bitcoin is getting higher.
I think now only a few percent of people are remaining who are not aware of bitcoin but the other people are aware of the bitcoin profit ad benefit, it is because bitcoin is being advertise now and it is being famous in the whole world, people are investing bitcoin because they are having potential and hope for their investment with bitcoin. At one thousands of people are working for the promotion of bitcoin which is causing high fame and popularity in bitcoin. In my country 80% of people are already bitcoin investor and 10% are thinking about making and only 10% are not aware of it.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
BrentMack

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:28:16 PM

We can't get a definite number for the amount of people in the world who know about bitcoin but I think it's only a small percentage who know about bitcoin for now and what it really is but even more people are beginning to understand and get to know more about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: