Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:25:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How many people in the world know about bitcoin?  (Read 2189 times)
Nylesor

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:36:38 AM

I am also curious how many people knows bitcoin. Only three months ago i have learned about bitcoin thru a friend. At first it's hard to believe coz i am a bank employee. So now that more of my friends are recommending bitcoin to me, here i am trying to earn extra money thru bitcoin. So one day i know everybody will know about bitcoin.
hibiscus

Activity: 217

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:55:37 AM

A very few percentage of people only knows about bitcoin in the world because  it is connected with the computer and the internet.
We can imagine that what percentage of people have the  computer efficiency, only some business related people  knows about the bitcoin and the alt coins.Some investors and the young generation  people who studied the software and the computer engineering etc.They also might be aware of the bitcoin and the crypto currency. Meantime the global business community  and the rich investors and the youngsters related to the soft ware and computer are attracted to bitcoin.
BitPlace

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:39:34 AM

A very few percentage of people only knows about bitcoin in the world because  it is connected with the computer and the internet.
We can imagine that what percentage of people have the  computer efficiency, only some business related people  knows about the bitcoin and the alt coins.Some investors and the young generation  people who studied the software and the computer engineering etc.They also might be aware of the bitcoin and the crypto currency. Meantime the global business community  and the rich investors and the youngsters related to the soft ware and computer are attracted to bitcoin.
As far as I know,theres only few peoole know about bitcoin.Because bitcoin is not known in our place even my friends or relative never know about this.And some of them says that this is a scam that want to get some money for thier own interest.But unfornately bitcoin can help those people who are needed.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:00:34 AM

I do not know exactly the number of people who know about bitcoin, but I think so many people know about bitcoin as long as they have television and internet, on television it has a lot of news about bitcoin, in local newspapers in small country in africa also may already exist news about bitcoin. it really is not possible people who every day open smart phones do not know about bitcoin, even before the kites on facebook and twitter, a lot of ads about ico and bitcoin on facebook

To hear about Bitcoin and to know about it are two different things. I suppose, most of the people that use the Internet have heard about BTC, but less than 1-2% know about it.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.
Maybe it would be million as of today,I think most of 30 -40 age are know and join bitcoin for family and extra income purposes.It was a huge number if it rise to 20% of population are knowledgable about bitcoin.Some of televesion shows and news articles have already featured bitcoin thats why the amount people know bitcoin is increasing each day.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 11:26:14 AM

In my opinion there are still a lot of population doesn't know about bitcoin even altcoins due to lack of information dessimination. I think the percentage or ratio will be 20:80 20% of the population knows and 80% doesn't know about it.
evader11

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:13:21 PM

I think most of the people in the world are know about bitcoin because they gonna do a lot of ways to promote this work specifically in social media. It is easy to saw this because they are many people who used internet to get information/news so they gonna easily saw this. In this way many people will be interested on this work.

btcrut2017

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

i'm just curious if how many percentage of all the people on earth know about Bitcoin. in my country i think only 10% knows about it. post your opinion guys.

In my country it's 2% of the total population and it is growing. Some of our brothers are also doing forum and discussions for free and there are a lot of people who are interested. Our biggest issue is that there are part of the countries that do not have internet signals.
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:29:27 PM

I am also curious how many people knows bitcoin. Only three months ago i have learned about bitcoin thru a friend. At first it's hard to believe coz i am a bank employee. So now that more of my friends are recommending bitcoin to me, here i am trying to earn extra money thru bitcoin. So one day i know everybody will know about bitcoin.

Maybe many people around the world knowing about bitcoin, but many of them knowing with negative perspective. Its happen because many online media covering about negative news. Hopely in years to come, peoples have good perspective about cryptomarket and start invest on it because many opportunity we can reach on cryptomarket

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
rachelia13

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:58:52 PM

most of the people around the world knows bitcoin already. it has already publish on public media like television, social media and other media platform.
I guess not all are interested and most of them don't care about it.
You're right man, i also think most people know about bitcoin because there are many news, advertisements about bitcoin and ICO that are published on various television and social media. And most of them are not interested and do not care, they just think it's only advertising. It happened to me where some of my friends did not care and not interested in bitcoin even though i already told them about bitcoin and the benefits that i got from bitcoin. But, they never want to ask me further about it. Poor me  Cry
arin_muah

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:01:44 PM

no one could count people know about bitcoin.no survey for this before so its difficult to calculate crypto community that support all cryptocurrency.but the good news is , community growth every day around the world.
FullMooon

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:05:52 PM

I think people who know bitcoin are those who have better state in life. Those who are knowledgeable and are capable of controlling it. Also those people who wants to learn how to get easy money.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
MDLuffy

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 01:14:41 PM

There are more than 7 billion people in the world nowadays. How many people know about Bitcoin, I can not tell exactly how many people are there but I'm sure that the number of people who know Bitcoin is increasing. , as it receives much attention and value, and the potential of Bitcoin in the future is enormous
anamie

Activity: 485
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:25:42 PM

I've think only few people in this world knows about bitcoin, maybe they heard about it but they don't know how it works or what it is, and since there a lot of negative coverage about bitcoin they thought it was a scam.
Ukaraki

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:30:12 PM

I think that in the world now 35% of people know about Bitcoin, but about 20% are investors and have knowledge of Bitcoin and market, in my country there are quite a lot of people know and invest in Bitcoin, but the vast majority are farmers who do not know anything about virtual currency.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

Many people know what bitcoin really is but here in the country I live in , there's no 50 percent of people who knows all about bitcoin. Most of the people are intrested to be part of bitcoin forum and  also there are still people who are not intrested in bitcoin. Not all the people are willing to use bitcoin because the lack of knowledge about it. Most of them  believes that bitcoin is legit and the rest says that bitcoin is scam because of the news that they heard and watched in social media. It can not avoid bushing and downing bitcoin because they didn't notice how helpful is the Bitcoin and the benefits that may get from bitcoin.

FsJsxy

Activity: 233

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:37:12 PM

Of the younger generation of people under 35, I think 70 percent already know about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Everyone wants to earn easy money, so after the recent rally, many learned about it.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:38:03 PM

Of the younger generation of people under 35, I think 70 percent already know about bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. Everyone wants to earn easy money, so after the recent rally, many learned about it.
Wallet numbers are growing about 2.5x per year to 13 millions of wallet. Conservative estimation our real users might be about 7-10 million users I guess. But it's better to put it low because there might be users who try it, leave and not return.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:21:22 PM

Exactly people really want to earn money to they are using bitcoin for it, in my place there are 100% people who know about bitcoin and they are making income with bitcoin,  bitcoin is being famous now so it will increase in price and value as well, increasing popularity in the whole world is being reason for bitcoin legalization now, in my society more people are getting workshops about bitcoin so this way  we are spreading knowledge about bitcoin to attract more people to invest and to be a part of bitcoin. Bitcoin popularity is now on peak.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 07:16:10 PM

We cant really say how many people around the world knows about bitcoin. Some People dont even care about it and some have not even heard about it. Well where im from now its lets say 30% of people are into it.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: