Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌐 [ANN][CAER] 🌐 CAERUS CONNECTIONS - THE FUTURE OF HIRING IS HERE 🌐  (Read 2180 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 11:13:49 AM

Price of platinum service will always stay the sale, no matter the value of the token, order you might adjust it if needed?

They have to adjust it to compensate for the fluctuation of the market.

Caerus management will have the right to change the retail price, based off of market conditions.  Since this is a premium product, we are looking at pricing it as a premium service.  As of now, each Caerus Token will be retailed at $33 per token.  We do not anticipate changing this price for the foreseeable future.

So price of the platinum service will be $33 ,right?

Platinum service will cost 1 CAER for an individual, per month and 3 CAER for a corporate recruiter, per month.  In order to ensure that there is some price stability and continuity within the competitive landscape for retail users, we will peg it to the dollar for now.  Down the road, this may change.

Can we expect some discount if we decide to sub for let's say  12 months?

That's not a bad ide to get more people interested in longers cooperation.

Usually, longer subscriptions tend to have a discounted price so it would make sense that they would go with that and see if that would get more people interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 03:21:44 PM

How come your telegram link leads to your annoncement channel?Dont you have Telegram group too,where people can ask questions?

There is Caerus connections telegram group,here is the link https://t.me/caerusgroup

Its quite big group,almost 16k members,but i agree that link should lead to that group,not channel.I think its the same on their website
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

How come your telegram link leads to your annoncement channel?Dont you have Telegram group too,where people can ask questions?

There is Caerus connections telegram group,here is the link https://t.me/caerusgroup

Its quite big group,almost 16k members,but i agree that link should lead to that group,not channel.I think its the same on their website

Thanks for the group link. I will check it out, that's a huge amount of members.
UncleT

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:25:07 PM

Is there still a limit when you reach 20k?
Vargistkrieg

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 08:59:58 PM

I think there is, but you can arrange with telegram to have a larger group. I know some other ICOs have done it like that.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 06:19:15 AM

Limit for Telegram is 100 k members. Would be great to have that, but these caerus numbers are very good, shows how popular project is.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:13:27 AM

Limit for Telegram is 100 k members. Would be great to have that, but these caerus numbers are very good, shows how popular project is.

Oh, well, since they are at 16k they have a long way to go. But if they play their promotion and marketing cards right that could escalate quickly.
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:25:56 AM

Oh, well, since they are at 16k they have a long way to go. But if they play their promotion and marketing cards right that could escalate quickly.

That's true, some Telegram aidrop could push these numbers to 30-40 k, easily.
bojoketikung

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

The telegram group is large and will centainly promotes CAERUS more effective. The project is large and will grow rapidly.
SRBYN

Activity: 276

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 08:15:21 AM

Today is the last day of 20% bonus,right,as it says till April 9th?And what will be the bonus for next phase?
Trollita

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:27:03 AM

The telegram group is large and will centainly promotes CAERUS more effective. The project is large and will grow rapidly.

True,its a good indicator how popular this project is.So im sure there wont be any issues with reaching soft cap,and even hard cap is possible.
SoonAmoon

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 10:08:11 AM

Today is the last day of 20% bonus,right,as it says till April 9th?And what will be the bonus for next phase?

They will probably have to evaluate where they are (financially) when the first bonus ends and then see what they will do for the next phase.
cmdr1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:09:26 PM

I agree. I would like to see more promo material though - like some tutorial and stuff like that. It would promote it even more.
UncleT

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

I agree. I would like to see more promo material though - like some tutorial and stuff like that. It would promote it even more.

Every platform should have a video tutorial. Explanation videos and users showing them using whatever that project is trying to push.
Kavorka

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:44:59 PM

I really hope to see user friendly interface,i hope your are paying your designers well,as i think thats what most crypto based projects lacks.Its usually  too complicated  for average Joe,and imo untill that is sorted no crypto project will have mass adoption.
BestdruidEU

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:24:56 AM

Every platform should have a video tutorial. Explanation videos and users showing them using whatever that project is trying to push.

I agree, more videos, the better as people nowdays respond best to the videos
UncleT

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:26:57 AM

It's definitely more convenient as you don't ecen have to look at the video, you can just listen to it on the go. Projects should not sleep on that.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:08:59 AM

I really hope to see user friendly interface,i hope your are paying your designers well,as i think thats what most crypto based projects lacks.Its usually  too complicated  for average Joe,and imo untill that is sorted no crypto project will have mass adoption.

True, that's one of the crypto aspects that has a lot of room for improvement and hopefully developers will realise that.
Ranunculus2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:43:13 AM

It's definitely more convenient as you don't even have to look at the video, you can just listen to it on the go. Projects should not sleep on that.

Videos make the topic more approachable.
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:38:27 AM

Is the purchase of caerus token an investment?I mean ,is it security token,or utility?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: