Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:29:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not?  (Read 2024 times)
rockie87

Activity: 163
Merit: 1

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.
Good question ....
It can indeed help in a business.Infact there are still  people to whom has these one shop.it just depends on the perspective and motive of a person.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
2408AAY

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:37:23 PM

Sure. Cryptocurrency could help your business in a sense that it has the potential of making transaction easier in the future
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:46:50 PM

Yes,  I believe that crypto currency can  help a certain business like plenty of the payment system has been an emerging industry.  I happen to know a guy who made a profit by trading the crypto token of our co-worker in the company where we work and collect certain percentage from the amount of money being transacted from his earnings on his signature campaign bounty.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:51:01 PM

Sure. Cryptocurrency could help your business in a sense that it has the potential of making transaction easier in the future
Yes it possible eapecially if the person you are going to transact with is using cryptocurrency too. Cryptocurrency will also help you when it comes to your financial need you can used it to start and develop your business more. You can also accept cryptocurrency payment so that your customer doesnt need to convert it into fiat currency.
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:58:21 PM

Only if you are located into one of those 1st world countries in where the interest for crypto is more than high, that is the only way that you will get more awareness

Hello
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:01:07 PM

Obviously it can. You can take this as your second job. By the help of crypto currency, you can go on your own goal. You can use your crypto currency in your business of it needs.
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:08:35 PM

Robinhood concept was clear and they utilized this tech in best possible way , other businesses also can get benefit from it , but it also depend on their model of business . bitcoin still have few basic issues like time for a confirmed transaction is much more , sometimes fees is more than a coffee . using crypto for large and international transactions is best utilization as of now , but from day to day shopping it needs to improve more .
Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

For me it helps alot because im a young businessman and at first i have no one and nothing to rely on where to get my funds untill i come up with bitcoin.Bitcoins help me to get initial funds to start up and get my business kicking now.As a shoes reseller and my own loading station
Yes, bitcoin it really helps me to build a small business from my profit in my investment. I start to join in bitcoin in small amount then it gets profit until its grows, so i decided to build a business for my another income. Bitcoin help me that, now I have two income from my business and one came from my investment in bitcoin. Bitcoin is very helpful and teach us how to become successful in the future.
Melchized329

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

Cryptocurrency in itself is a business to me since it involves buying and selling. Cryptocurrency can help you raise a huge some of money within the shortest possible time for other businesses. There are banks in my country who are strongly investing into cryptocurrencies and these banks give better interest rates than the rest. So yeah, cryptocurrency can help ones business.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:26:43 PM

I think we all know that every year the technological progress of the era is not getting backward, I am sure that the future also for this will have an enormous impact on the future business world, it is not impossible that cryptocurrency will become the main digital currency as payment in the future. But there may be one problem that may be very influential, in this case the total supply given each crypto has different values, as well as bitcoin, with a small amount of supply, I think it is natural that bitcoin prices soar high, but it is not impossible it will also be a time bomb itself in the future.
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:27:28 PM

yes, ofcourse...   it’s a big opportunaty to build my business high... if i invest to this platform it can be a hugue return for my small business which is really surprizing for me.... hope you are clear....
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:29:05 PM

certainly with investment in cryiptocurrency we can get additional effort and the results are also quite large. and I usually always invest in choosing long term gan. because my time is too dense but I am very happy to know and invest in the world of cryiptocurrency. hopefully more advanced and recognized by all countries, especially in Indonesia

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
ZazaG7

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:32:46 PM

Without a doubt, Bitcoin joining will expand purchasers paying little mind to in the event that they will spend the bitcoin or fiat. For instance say a shop has a sign that peruses BITCOIN acknowledged here in an expansive sign in the window, being a crypto fan you're captivated and go in to look at it. You might not have BTC on you but rather he's as yet expanded his shot of pitching a thing to you. Reception can build use and not simply through bitcoin coordinate deals.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:18:40 PM

I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

Yes,  actually I have my own business now.  And the capital that I build my business is come from cryptocurrency that I invested. Since I gain that time a big a amount of profits from my investment in cryptocurrency.  I decided to re invest my money again in cryptocurrency and I am very thankful at that time because again my profits grow more and more... So that why I decided to build a business that I call it my own business.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:40:40 PM

yes, ofcourse...   it’s a big opportunaty to build my business high... if i invest to this platform it can be a hugue return for my small business which is really surprizing for me.... hope you are clear....
Hope you can take the risk friend, if not then you better not to engaged in crypto. People will always think of gaining high which is not to be put in our mind cause it only lead to us from losing. Definitely, we can't handled our coins effectively when crisis came on just like happening today if we are always thinking like that. Crypto investment is something different from real stocks investment, its prices fluctuate easily and if you can take such challenge it surely give you stress.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

I think we all know that every year the technological progress of the era is not getting backward, I am sure that the future also for this will have an enormous impact on the future business world, it is not impossible that cryptocurrency will become the main digital currency as payment in the future. But there may be one problem that may be very influential, in this case the total supply given each crypto has different values, as well as bitcoin, with a small amount of supply, I think it is natural that bitcoin prices soar high, but it is not impossible it will also be a time bomb itself in the future.

I don't  think so it will be timed bomb in the future,  and it seems your speculating negative effects about bitcoin's capability. The importance that it could provide to a business particular on consumable goods like fast food businesses, it may eliminate hassle and delays on payment methods. That's the only ways bitcoin will help improve a running business,  and yet its still an ongoing debug after all being applied to an existing system of fiat economy.
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

I am a coffee merchant, but bitcoin in my country is not legal yet, I am interested in some coffee cafes that accept payments with bitcoin.

but I think that if I accept bitcoin, it will hampering my business. and I do not want to have any problems with the government.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
doodle07

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:57:05 AM

Cryptocurrency will definitely help a business if you do it right, it is said to be the next payment method so if you are about to start to deal or accepting it now, you will have the advantage in the future.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
Fire316

Activity: 281

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:35:14 AM

Bitcoin can be an attraction to your business.It helps to you business to be known since bitcoin is also a famous digital coin and cryptocurrency is the viral at this moment all over the world. When you ride on the popularity of bitcoin or cryptocurrency,your business will also acknowledge by the people.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 05:26:57 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 05:48:25 AM by tylerderden

I also think that cryptocurrency would help our business as more and more people can transact then if we have a crypto payment system in our business. And also the banks that install pos terminals charge more than 1.5% per transaction but if the owner shift to crypto payments then it will cost only negligible amount to him to convert those bitcoins into cash and also this will make his money grow as bitcoin is volatile and its prices can rise very quickly but most people think the other way round that it's prices can fall pretty quickly so it is a very risky market and they shouldn't accept bitcoins.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: