Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 02:20:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not?  (Read 2024 times)
Pourmeacup

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:12:54 PM

yes of course it can!
just think about the fees!!! for example if I use PP to receive money I gotta pay 3.5% of fees! too much!
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:18:32 PM

Cryptocurrency could really help business in the sense that the awareness level of crypto is increasing daily which is also involving some nation which are accepting the crypto. Aside that due to the value of bitcoin it will really boost the growth of business especially when patronization of cryptocurrency is high.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

Of course it can help a lot! We can use it for investment like many of us are doing. With that we can have a much bigger capital.
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:29:20 PM

Though now since successfully I managed this one,im planning to go online business that can be connected by cryptocurrency specially bitcoin. Since bitcoin technology is digital, this system will be mostly applicable on businesses with high technology system for them to maintain the usage of this cryptocurrency system. Bitcoin and Altcoin with Bitcoin this time is great for using Bitcoin and with this is a lot of people are now successful. Bitcoin also gets a chance to spread around the world.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:44:51 PM

I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.
Yes, it is a coin that can help many businesses prosper. I will talk about PRG. It will help me invest in cannabis businesses. Paragon Space is going to be launched very soon, therefore, I will rent a space there and startup my own cannabis business or maybe merge with some others so it will be very fruitful.
hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:53:35 PM

sincerely speaking about this cryptocurrency, wen i joined this biz i was thinking it was fake but now this has really help my life and my daily living. including my academic pursuit.
herrickcrypto

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:16:36 PM

To handel my business I am getting fecilities from crypto currency. Like:-

1. Fast and secure transaction
2. Easy and costeffective
3. Free from intermediaries
4. More Investment Opportunity
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:19:39 PM

Bitcoin is a great currency. According to John MacAfee it is going to reach great heights. So many businesses are investing in it and trading along with it.  With that, the value can be massive and it can be excellent for all the businesses. TAU is a promising coin, and any investor trading with it will see how successful it turns out to be.
queenlaurel

Activity: 182

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:28:42 PM

Cryptocurrency could help and it is helping people who are really into it. I have a small business I run and Bitcoin is helping me in a way by supporting me with extra income to keep it going. This does not happen all the time but when it does I am always glad.

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN www.wppenergy.io
Abete

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:30:37 PM

At present, it still cannot, because the technical conditions are not mature, the transaction cost is too high, and it is not as practical as the currency. However, in terms of theory and our expectation, I hope that Bitcoin can become the circulation currency in our daily life.

surely it happens, bitcoin we will use everyday. but the process is still running. with notes ! we must also continue to provide positive information to everyone. specifically not yet familiar with bitcoin.
Harrow30

Activity: 266

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:47:42 PM

Just the way myetherwallet.com informs new accounts to guide their wallet effectively because it could worth some millions/billions later. This implies that one should treat one's wallet as assets held in banks too. So, very important to have them secured for one's family or loved ones.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

Yes bitcoin can you better service then others fiat money, it's easy to transfers and use also! so if anyone want to bitcoin for their payment way then profit is theirs. bitcoin also gain opportunity for spread around the world.
Yes, Bitcoin is easily to use to transfer money in any part of the world, and you can use this as payment of your goods you buy. Bitcoin you can convert into fiat money that you can use to buy another coin, bitcoin is give you opportunity to travel around the world using your bitcoin.
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:15:19 PM

yes definitely it can, cryptocurrency has a great potential that could help the business the main reason is the transfer of funds its purely hassle less anywhere and everywhere in few minutes.
Yes bitcoin helps us to build a business because of his potential we can easily transfer of funds easily in any part of the world. Bitcoin help me grow my business in province I easily transfer the money they need for my business in a minutes only.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:01:48 PM

Yes, absolutely crypto currency will definitely help you to grow your business. Cryptocurrency is the best example of revolution. Now every country is adopting blockchain technology and started accepting bitcoin as payment method. So making great use of cryptocurrency you can expand your business.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:06:30 PM

Why think so small if you can always explore more ways of using this money to grow your real life businesses? I mean you can literally gain the privilege of earning online, getting these cryptos converted back to the fiat and then simply use the money to set up your real life business. I mean you can literally correlate this to an ICO fundings but lets not mix up things on personal level. I mean we can always start a small start up with lots of money that is earned by means of crypto currencies. I like that idea more and this way we can really put up bitcoin and rest of the currencies at work for our life.
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:17:58 PM

Yeah, you're right. If only one example might be someone who thinks that it's just a manipulation result, but I'm really sure when cryptocurrency goes into the business world especially in the field of payment maybe the people or agencies involved will get more profit. As we know online payment through Atm or m-banking is too complicated. With an agency having a payment system with cryptocurrency it will become easier.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:29:24 PM

Well any business the embrace bitcoin as a payment method and accept it for payments for they goods will have the chance to burst they sales and increase the profit Chance, because that will give people wider choice of payment and at the same time being able to buy such goods from any where in the world.
rindayle

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:33:03 PM

I think cryptocurrency can help not only business, but also a person to earn good money. Now the development is taking big steps and think about what will happen to the market when large corporations go there.
arhipova

Activity: 129
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:38:53 PM

It can certainly help some businesses like online stores. Most of those users are already using crypto as they buy online and thus it will boost revenue of such websites.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:42:55 PM

For me it helps alot because im a young businessman and at first i have no one and nothing to rely on where to get my funds untill i come up with bitcoin.Bitcoins help me to get initial funds to start up and get my business kicking now.As a shoes reseller and my own loading station
Yes bitcoin is big help for my business, like you, bitcoin help me to grow more my little grocery store I got my fund to build from my profit in my investment in bitcoin, thanks to bitcoin cause I build my business for another income to earn.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: