Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:09:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not?  (Read 2023 times)
abramovger

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:45:40 PM

It is already helping my online business. Some buyers like to pay in crypto as their PayPal is disabled.
noisybit

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:50:36 PM

for me the higher the bitcoin value the more the business is visible because bitcoin can be used for business opportunities for many people who are bitcoin users and for me it is a good thing to be a business opportunity
Fakrull

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:56:47 PM

For me personally very very helpful ,, and I think also for all the bitconer ,, in addition to daily work activities I can get an investment advantage and can work side by side as a bounty hunter.
magnifirific

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:19:36 PM

This depends. But I think it is charming and helpful to put a QR code in your place of business just in case some customers dropped by and are user of BTC. It is why it's made in the first place.
zelenkova

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:12:37 PM

The crypto currency itself can improve the business, but on the direct business improvement can technology blockade, with which you can reduce costs, and compensate for losses, and to blame business performance
Tapcoinofficial

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 08:57:15 PM

I cannot think of any real downside to accepting crypto currency in your business. The more forms of payment a person accepts=more opportunity.  One caveat: you should use coins that have fast confirmation times and you need to have a smart refund policy because i read some people were extremely unhappy with certain refund policies from companies such as overstock.com (you have to create a Coinbase account to get your refund). Cryptocurrency in your business only helps, but one must implement it smartly
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:12:22 PM

Well any business the embrace bitcoin as a payment method and accept it for payments for they goods will have the chance to burst they sales and increase the profit Chance, because that will give people wider choice of payment and at the same time being able to buy such goods from any where in the world.

Yes, it can increase sales, but only because of the PR on the news that they accept payment in cryptocurrency.
After all, not many companies accept cryptocurrency, and not so many people who have a crypto.
Also companies are ready to receive 1-5% of their total sales in the cryptocurrency, but no more, because volatility is very high, and this is a big risk. For example, yesterday they received $ 10,000 in bitcoin, and tomorrow this amount turned into $ 8,000 due to a change in the rate.
This market is still very young....
uray

Activity: 1400
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:35:54 PM

This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.
This is the most important part, if it is used as a medium of exchange rather than a store of value the price will increase naturally as more people start using it and that is the basic economics of the entire system. The scaling solutions we have must allow billions of transactions in order for everything to take place, if not it will be hard to see the entire world trading bitcoin or any other coin and if that happens the merchants will start accepting it.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:43:16 PM

Bitcoin helps my small business in terms of capital.what i earn in bitcoin gives me more capital to grom my small business.aside from our family business i do online business.and some of my friends that use bitcoin pay me bitcoin equevalent to our currency here through coins.ph.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
brylle34

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:51:58 PM

I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.
i agree with you this are why we should put digital currency on our business, most specially on games because most of us here are on gaming are engaged in bitcoin.

Lower transaction fees. The lack of a central intermediary dramatically reduces transaction fees. Small businesses accepting credit card payments often face fees of around 25 cents for each card swipe, plus 2 to 4 percent of the transaction total. These costs add up, which is why smaller stores often have credit card purchase minimums.

Merchant protection. Crypto's decentralized setup also protects merchants from fraudulent chargebacks. The transactions, like cash, are final, because no third party can reverse charges.

Increased sales. Crypto's decentralized nature enables small businesses to expand and open their doors to international buyers for whom their products and services were once inaccessible. For example, a small electronics retailer reported selling $300,000 worth of merchandise to nearly 40 countries by accepting cryptocurrency.

Catering to consumer preferences. Accepting cryptocurrency offers another advantage by giving customers an additional way to pay while providing an extra layer of protection for their information.

source: https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 09:54:49 PM

yes definitely it can, cryptocurrency has a great potential that could help the business the main reason is the transfer of funds its purely hassle less anywhere and everywhere in few minutes.
Bitcoin have great potential to help the business to grow, cause it is so easy to transfer of funds needed in one business, some of store now are accepted bitcoin us there payments and also bitcoin can be convert any kind of currency around the world.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:40:56 AM

I think yes, it can help our business. As you can see that many companies start their business and collect funds for their capital using cryptocurrency.
Now look at the ICO's, how many of them ? Cryptocurrency is very useful for me.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:43:31 AM

I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

For me, I think cryptocurrency would help me a lot either building, maintaining or improving my business. I am not saying that trading Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies could make a living for us, but rather treat it as a fuel to boost whatever I need for my business. The same thing goes to others who have lack of funds to boost their businesses. Whatever profit I can get either in day trading or long-term #HODLing, I can use it.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
honey7

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:46:57 AM

Yes indeed. There would be a time when all the countries would adopt blockchain as payment mode. Bitcoin is never ending currency. Best part is it has low processing fee. Can easily be used for online transfers, bill payments etc. It is a very useful tool to enter in business.
Airdrop Bounty

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:50:11 AM

The more valuable Bitcoin, the more businesses will be born and grow
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 03:50:25 AM

Let me share my own experience here, I was using Paypal for my international transactions especially for receiving funds from my Overseas clients but I was paying a high amount of cost under the name of Forex conversion, PayPal fees etc etc but when I ask my clients to pay using Bitcoin I realise that I was not only cutting the expenses but in fact earning almost 5 to 10% more than the cost of invoice as usually, the demand for Bitcoin is high in my country as compared to that of international exchange, I was earning more amount as compared to that of PayPal. This helps me to give the discount to my client and it was the win-win situation for everyone psoas cryptocurrency can definitely help us in business transactions.
sheyicrypto

Activity: 69

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:57:01 AM

bitcoin is a help and also a business motivator because with bitcoin business will always move forward because the money made from the crypto will help to run more business that will create job opportunity
mkcube

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:00:18 AM

I dont think cryptocurrency helps our business. But i think cryptocurrency helps to motivate business because bitcoin business will always move forward because the money trade from the crypto will help to run more business.
sukoyomi

Activity: 948
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:14:50 PM

I'm not so sure of what you mentioned. because right now my country is banning the world of crypto trading, because crypto is very risky and can weaken my country's currency. therefore I am not so sure crypto can make every project a success.

soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:41:54 PM

Yes,I am agreed .In my opinion, cryptocurrency can help in business business. Because money is available through crypto can be used as capital for us to make business although not much as long as there is capital. In addition, it can encourage one to try more in improving the business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: