Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:33:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not?  (Read 2023 times)
rameshrajan1000

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:18:21 PM

I work in the hope that bitcoin will help not only my business but also life. I'm not yet fully learned. Bitcoin's value fluctuation and the state of the Bitcoin were not permitted by law, I do not think much about that. Everything is going to change.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mourinho hala 98

Activity: 96

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:23:00 PM

At present, it still cannot, because the technical conditions are not mature, the transaction cost is too high, and it is not as practical as the currency. However, in terms of theory and our expectation, I hope that Bitcoin can become the circulation currency in our daily life.
titocrypto

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:28:19 PM

Cryptocurrency and bitcoin can help some one business to grow faster,bigger and better in every area,so never look down on the Cryptocurrency also the strenght and power behind this currency is awesome.
innocentlamb

Activity: 59

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

Yes,I am agreed .In my opinion, cryptocurrency can help in business business. Because money is available through crypto can be used as capital for us to make business although not much as long as there is capital. In addition, it can encourage one to try more in improving the business.
I agree, it can't hurt a business to start accepting crypto payments, at least that's what I think. It will even make it uniquer right now, because not many businesses work with cryptocurrencies.
Naweedhamid

Activity: 68

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:09:22 PM

Cryptocurrency is my hero.  Cryptocurrency is fully changed my life. I come here to in 2015. In 2015 I haven't any business or any job. But I have some knowledge about the online field and I came here to the crypto field. I learned a lot of things about the crypto field and after within 1 year I won a huge reward under my investments and other works.

Then I start a small shop. and later I start bookshop and food shop. Step by step I work hard and at this time I have a lot of shoppes and hotel. I'm the owner of these all. I'm really happy with my career. Thank you very much for Cryptocurrency. you are my hero
MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 08:28:08 PM

If managers of concrete business are experienced they easily can success by this ,,service'' they can plan their strategical or tactical plans easier than before,they can make decisions or send funds better and faster,they can make their own businesses more popular by using bitcoin related products(use bitcoin as a payment system) which is very different from another businesses and which also gives additional advantages for business investors,therefore their competitiveness will be on the higher level than others.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.
Bitcoin, was really a big help to us particularly in our buisness, it gives us an extra income to our buisnesses, I am lucky cause I discover this forum, I learn and gain more profit which I use to myself to my buisness that was just starting yet. Moreover O thought that I am the only one who helps my buisness using bitcoin, but there are also a lot of people who using it.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
Jayleon

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:39:32 PM

Using for your business could go a long way to improve your business. One advantage that such business could have is making transaction easy, secure, fast and with low transaction fees. This can also help the business to attract a lot of crypto adapters worldwide with crypto wealth to take interest in goods or services that the business offer.
However the issue with price volatility or fluctuations could collapse the business or lower sales because it will interfere with purchase.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:45:44 PM

Any business that embrace bitcoin and other crypto as a payment method for goods and services in their business will stand a great chance of transforming the said business triple it initial level, it allowed for wider coverage in terms of payment and accepting bitcoin is another way of taking you business across boarders.
AlexAce420

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:46:16 PM

Bitcoin helps my small business in terms of capital. Bitcoin has great potential to help the business to grow, cause it is so easy to transfer funds needed in one business. As you can see that many companies start their business and collect funds for their capital using cryptocurrency. Cryptocurrency is very useful for me. Cryptocurrencies help us to have additional income.
Yawuu

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:50:57 PM

Cryptocurrency have as a major revolution which can help make the world an easy place to live. Accepting cryptocurrencies will help make trading easier and faster.
maloibtc

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 10:21:19 PM

I think that the main advantage of btc is that it can be helpful for many businesses today. I haven't had a chance to benefit from it yet but I think that in the future it will be in every sphere people use. hope so)
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:14:23 PM

I dont think cryptocurrency helps our business. But i think cryptocurrency helps to motivate business because bitcoin business will always move forward because the money trade from the crypto will help to run more business.
Cryptocurrencies help business but you do not know because crypto is a new field and in this field people are waiting for more and more opportunities and when these opportunities are provided by any business then all of the crypto community rush to use that so that business flourish in a shortest time. Suppose if a person start a local shop in his area then all of the bitcoin users will go to him only.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:24:14 PM

Cryptocurrency can help you and your business if you used ut wisely because sometimes there are people  who look only on what they can get not in how it can be more productive and  how it be more success.
Engage in Bitcoin can give more chances for you to  earn more and make your business success.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:28:59 AM

Cryptocurrency could really help your business , it is because if there are client or customers who are holders of bitcoin and want to have payments in bitcoin, and interested to your business, so you must collaborate your business with bitcoin, this would help grow your business and one help is cryptocurrency.
happistarjp

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 01:57:58 AM

Yes! It definitely can help your business. You always need some innovation in your business, and cryptocurrencies can help you with that; you can start by accepting cryptos as a mode of payment for your customers, you can also use cryptocurrencies to raise funds if you're a start-up. Lastly, you can use the blockchain to track your inventory.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:09:12 AM

Cryptocurrency could help businesses grow exponentially.
Payment transfers will be easier and faster with cryptocurrencies.

Operating cost will be reduced , which means more profit for the business.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:56:05 AM

I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

Even if i'm not a businessman Bitcoin is really big help to business because Let say I have an ATM Machine then I would collaborate and tandem with the wallet provider in my are with bitcoin exchanges so people are able to cash through my ATM machine right? what do you think!

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PonyBoy

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:14:52 PM

I think right now that business, that I am doing would not became better with help of Bitcoin or blockchain, because I just offer services and sell some goods, nothing more than that.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:19:19 PM

The businesses that accept fiat and crypto will receive a lot more customers.  There is a lot of people that have new found wealth and they are looking to spend it.  I don't see many drawbacks if any from accepting crypto.
Crypto has been around for awhile so it's surprising how few businesses actually accept crypto payments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: