Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:26:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not?  (Read 2023 times)
rajkr

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:07:00 AM

Yes ,digital currency will increase the business. So BTC will be considered on of the best crypto cuurency. If the business in all over the world then it will work as international currency as no conversion to domestic currency  is required.   
Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 11:40:11 AM

I think people can earn by investing but as a "side line" not the original job itself. Invest big and probably earn big in 2-3 or more years.
olgafox0404

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:45:53 AM

Of course, the crypto currency will help the business! first transparency transactions, second security deals! in a third of the convenience of working with the crypto currency give advantages to the development of your business!
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:00:37 PM

from the development of bitcoin until now it has seen a very distant change..all people are already familiar with bitcoin and many also want to feel the benefits through bitcoin..
and from such developments, I have the belief that bitcoin can help all things about the economic life of society.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Mandalawangi

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:11:46 PM

Bitcoin will increase buyers regardless of whether they will spend bitcoins or fiat. For example, a store has a sign that says BITCOIN is accepted here in a big sign in the window, as a crypto fan that gets you interested and goes in to check it out
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 197

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

Cryptocurrency is the new edge of currency using new technology the businesses are also going to upgarde using new technology for the computerized system for the fast transactions that why the company start to accept bitcoin as payment.
I think near future some company become get involved in to cryptocurrency to help their business grow.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:35:44 PM

Cryptocurrency Is gpod for the business because you will easily get the payment of the buyer where  ever you are what country you are. I think after few many months bitcoin and altcoin will use it for their business. Because they can easily transact to others.
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:00:11 PM

For me it helps alot because im a young businessman and at first i have no one and nothing to rely on where to get my funds untill i come up with bitcoin.Bitcoins help me to get initial funds to start up and get my business kicking now.As a shoes reseller and my own loading station
Of course yes, bitcoin can help the economy of a specific contry so why not businesses? bitcoin is very helpful when it comes to finances, just think about a hassle free transactions you can do with bitcoins. However, establishing bitcoin business rrlatrd is very risky due to volatility of it, you cant control the price and your business progress.

With this fact it must be a concern for the government to immediately legalize bitcoin, I'm sure that bitcoin can help everyone to improve their economy, but unfortunately it is a lot of government banned bitcoin.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:21:16 PM

For me it helps a lot in light of the fact that I'm a youthful agent and
at first I have nobody and nothing to depend on where to get my assets until I think of bitcoin.
Bitcoins assist me with getting beginning assets to fire up and get my business kicking now.
As a shoes affiliate and my own particular stacking station.
Emanammy

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

I think yes it is very helpful in business.
pareshnakar

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

Yes of course it can be help the most important thing is money transfer easily and every where in the world we know about market stable high down so Cryptocurrency could help your business.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
pinot95

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:39:31 PM

Cryptocurrency can really help raise the financial status of a business because you can invest some income that have been generated from the business and use it to invest into bitcoin or any other potential token that you find on the market. When the market rises you will earn some amount of money from it that is way better than investing into the banking sector. The profits generated form investing into bitcoin can be used to further expand the business.

Cryptocurrency is a big help to anybody not just to businessmen and women but to all people in all walks of life. For those who have no capital investment that needs to raise funds, crypto can be use as a source of income to start a savings or investment. And for those who have business already they can enhance their business growth with the help of crypto. You can just let your investment sit there and wit for a big profit as time goes by. While doing your usual business and at the same time doing crypto during spare time. Make ourselves productive at all times.
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:41:31 PM

Yes of course it can be help the most important thing is money transfer easily and every where in the world we know about market stable high down so Cryptocurrency could help your business.
Yes, bitcoin can be a great help in any business because you can use bitcoin to be another source of money. The money you will get can be used to enhance your business or to have bigger business.

maichimoto

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:45:39 PM

For me it helps alot because im a young businessman and at first i have no one and nothing to rely on where to get my funds untill i come up with bitcoin.Bitcoins help me to get initial funds to start up and get my business kicking now.As a shoes reseller and my own loading station
Of course yes, bitcoin can help the economy of a specific contry so why not businesses? bitcoin is very helpful when it comes to finances, just think about a hassle free transactions you can do with bitcoins. However, establishing bitcoin business rrlatrd is very risky due to volatility of it, you cant control the price and your business progress.

volatility means that the same way you can lose, you can also earn. I'm speaking from the years of experience doing crypto related business, you earn, you lose and that is fine
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:34:12 PM

volatility means that the same way you can lose, you can also earn. I'm speaking from the years of experience doing crypto related business, you earn, you lose and that is fine

Definitely it will give you and your business a lot of options and flexibility. When you do business you have to be open to possibilities and integrating crypto is something that gives more than a few opportunities.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:39:58 PM

There’s no doubt that cryptocurrency could help our business because we can earn through bitcoin; thus, we can have funds using bitcoin, this money can make our business better.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:51:17 PM

Yeah, if your business is related in cryptocurrency like you can accept in cryptocurrency like bitcoin in transaction as payment mode. And also if you can earn cryptocurrency in this job you can support or additional investment in your business.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 03:14:29 PM

Cryptocurrency has helped me a lot to grow my business, i have been involved in bitcoin trading for some time and has earned a reasonable amount of money, i have invested that money to grow my business.

xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:18:39 PM

The higher the price of Bitcoin, the more businesses there are to emerge. Bitcoin is a technology that can lead an industry. It can be applied to more industries, such as finance, real estate, physical goods, etc., which takes time. get on.
Bitcoin can be a great help to your business.  you can use what you earn as a capital.  it is very important that you know how to play with it. bitcoin is a great help to everyone.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
Sofiyah

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:23:31 PM

does not help because I do not have a business. but cryptocurrency is very helpful to my economy. I can make money and buy personal items. maybe if I open a new business, I Will use cryptocurrency for payment, because in fact the cryptocurrency can help many things including business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: