Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 02:29:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not?  (Read 2023 times)
akosiMalakas

Activity: 560
Merit: 4

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:24:05 PM

Crypto can be a great help for our business because we can use it as payment receipt using crypto. So it can be of great help. This is my intention when I earn in crypto currency, I will use it for my online shop and I will also start crypto.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

Crypto can be a great help for our business because we can use it as payment receipt using crypto. So it can be of great help. This is my intention when I earn in crypto currency, I will use it for my online shop and I will also start crypto.

Yes, but sometimes we cannot guarantee of always gaining profit in cryptos because of its unstable price, we maybe getting more profits but there will always be a time that we will also lose some profits.
ASHANABEY

Activity: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:47:25 PM

Yest I believe it will help business to improve and develop rapidly and many organizations have understand that too because today there is a trend among many organizations to merge there businesses with a crypto related decentralized ecosystem and many companies focuses on making there core business to rely upon blockchain based systems to do transaction using cryptocurrencies for better security and convenience as an example : shipping industry - Today there are many ecosystems that has introduced by leading shipping business related companies by focusing on many areas in shipping processes so yeah  Cryptocurrency can definitely help you if you want your business to grow without any financial barriers and to attract customers from all over the world
honey7

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:53:49 PM

Yes it can, however we cannot completely rely on the income coming from bitcoin. There has to be alternate sources
Supremacy1

Activity: 331
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 03:58:11 PM

I surely belief with increase in price of bitcoin , many investors will enter the race and push the price up more ,  though it is good to have cash in fiat for other project in case if price dump
Giftedcrypt

Activity: 122
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:01:50 PM

I really have to be honest here,cryptocurrency has helped my business,by helping me to raise more capital in expanding,and I added more commodities,I can say that Cryptocurrency is profiting..
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

cryptocurrencies can help the business grew.Some people in other countries uses cryptocurrencies as mode of payment for their business transactions.It can rapidly increase business transactions among business men which can leads to business grow and eventually economic grew.While making transactions among other people,continue to mined cryptocurrencies and create a group of people who focuses on the digital transactions.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

Cryptocurrency is very helpful to everyone's business because cryptocurrency has been popular and is used by many people so many people need a payment system with cryptocurrency, and I think cryptocurrency is very helpful for everyone to do business and they will also get a huge benefit by using cryptocurrency so I think cryptocurrency is very helpful to all of us who use crypto
budarkcyber

Activity: 33

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:14:44 PM

Of course, Cryptocurrency is made with a variety of security and ease of transactions that will facilitate us in business because it does not need to spend a lot of time during the transaction process
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:20:20 PM

For me it helps alot because im a young businessman and at first i have no one and nothing to rely on where to get my funds untill i come up with bitcoin.Bitcoins help me to get initial funds to start up and get my business kicking now.As a shoes reseller and my own loading station
Yes, the crypto can really help especially our entrepreneurs because it's easier to pay and less fees especially when our clients are in the distant location. Like me, that there is a small print shop where I was doing a customized t-shirt bitcoins and sell them to my friends also using bitcoins.
korkor

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:37:26 PM

Cryptocurrency can help businesses in relation to the easy transaction of services. Cryptocurrency will provide a medium for easy payment of goods and services.  Cryptocurrency will enable you to transact value between peers without a centralized authority.
kinhdolaos

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:45:37 AM

People can enhance their business development with the help of encryption. While doing your usual business and at the same time do crypto in your spare time. I believe it will help businesses improve and grow rapidly and many organizations also understand that because today there is a tendency among many organizations to integrate enterprises with decentralized cryptography-related ecosystems. And many companies focus on core business, so e-money can definitely help you if you want your business to grow without any financial hurdles and attract customers. all over the world
developno1

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:52:55 AM

Maybe if I open a new business, I will use electronic money to pay, because in fact electronic money can help many things including business. The system is based on blockchain to make transactions using electronic money for security and more convenience therefore, electronic money can definitely help you if you want your business to grow without any What financial barriers and attract customers from all over the world
FO4R

Activity: 82

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:17:52 AM

cryptocurrency can improve businesses.We are in the modern age,everything can improve through the help of technologies.Cryptocurrencies offers innovative solutions may solve various business problems and more convienient to transacts from different people around the globe.Blockchain may used for business purposes because there are no intermediaries as a result,it will cut its costs.
xamxam

Activity: 409

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:33:14 AM

Yes it is, a business using a crypto currency has a big help by the bitcoin, and even not  because many people who want to have a business is because of bitcoin. Some people who want to have their own business is granted because of bitcoin.
DatchRoem

Activity: 184
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:36:01 AM

In order for crypto currencies to help your business, they need to go a long way to develop for widespread use. Or at least acquire a more convenient infrastructure. At the moment, the crypto currency can help unless your image - to show that you are a progressive business.
hakertajniak

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

YOUC | John McAfee Supports

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:34:59 AM

Of course it can help our business. For example some companies want to raise capital funds to start their companies.
With ICO in cryptocurrency, they can raise enough funds in crypto because they have a good project. It should help them to reach their target quickly.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 10:54:28 AM

If we don't take into account opportunity to evade taxes, bitcoin can also be extremely useful for the whole retail sphere as by accepting payments in bitcoin vendors can save on 3-4% comission they are curently paying for Visa/Master Card services. Also, crypto is extremely beneficial for raising money, as ICOs currently are under the spotlight.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
Emanammy

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:00:55 PM

Yes cryptocurrency can helps in business.
virendarnagpal

Activity: 672
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:19:48 PM

My opinion is that with the increase  of users of bitcoin/crypto; the business accepting crypto will increase.  Because the business house if wants to remain in the market will have to accept the currency which the public is having for payment.
If the trader will be adamant and not accepting crypto; it will result in failure of business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: