Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not?  (Read 2023 times)
gamersarap

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:37:12 PM

In my opinion,cryptocurrency can be a help in one's business through the transfer of peer funds or money even for the separation of countries,so that your customers can be around the world through cryptocurrency as a payment medium.What could be another factor when using cryptocurrency in business?
this has a high risk.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
account78

Activity: 159
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

Cryptocurrency could help your business or not?
This question is pretty good !
I would like to be allowed to reply as follows:
+ I am not the owner of a business, but I think it will be the general payment method for doing business in the business.
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:55:19 PM

yes definitely it can, cryptocurrency has a great potential that could help the business the main reason is the transfer of funds its purely hassle less anywhere and everywhere in few minutes.
Actually bitcoin is a really good help to those young businessman to get theit funds to start a business. Bitcoin can be source of initial funds to start a small business.
maryriver

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:04:05 PM

Sure, why not? Bitcoin could certainly help your business because it offers your customers one more option to pay you. Customers like options. The more choices you give them for payment, the happier they will be to send you money.

I think that one of the best Cryptocurrencies will do a lot in business. AML BitCoin IS also focused in business industry. It has anti-theft and know your client technology, imagine all the posibilities this coins has. It will be the coin used by almost all industries for their transactions https://amltoken.com/

This isn't bitcoin, it's an altcoin. How secure is it as a storage of wealth long term? Is it vulnerable to takeovers like other altcoins are if a hacker has enough resources to sustain an attack? And what makes it more viable of a solution than bitcoin?
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:10:34 PM

I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

Eventhough I'm not a businessman I can see that crypto currency really helps their business because it gives them extra profit especially today that bitcoin is improving itself, I guess. I think the higher the price of Bitcoin, the more businesses they are emerge so that bitcoin can lead an industry sooner or later. It can be applied to more industries, such as finance, real estate, physical goods, etc., which takes time to get on.
teamspike911

Activity: 131

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:20:46 PM

Well, it depends on what you do. There are different types of business ... so the question is extremely incorrect. For example, if the business is connected with the dollar, then it is unlikely that the crypto currency will help much ... although again, everything can be
deda123

Activity: 109

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:47:41 PM

according to me   i  can say definitely it is going to  help since  everything  relates  with each other  it is going to help  to keep  on your business and of course in a  better  condition.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

In my opinion I think crypto currency could help any business because of its popularity and advantages.If any business will engage in crypto more investors are attracted.
nibbknot

Activity: 139
Merit: 10

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 10:59:28 PM

In my opinion I think crypto currency could help any business because of its popularity and advantages.If any business will engage in crypto more investors are attracted.

Yes, I agree with you. Cryptocurrency could help any business because of it's popularity and advantages. As long as the level of technology increases, Bitcoin is known by many people. It is a part of innovation. actually, We can do Bitcoin as our business. We can play safe in bitcoin by buying and selling of it. You can work with bitcoin even you dont have any kinf of business. You can be richer than any investor in the world through bitcoin. But, you need to exert efforts, time and money on it.

█ ANN THREAD █
﹝Whitepaper﹞
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:05:26 PM

Cryptocurrency is very help to your business because you can easily transact to the people who wants to avail or purchase by paying you cryptocurrency. Not only to the payment cryptocurrency can help also build a business if you earn money you can use it to start business.
jiandong

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:08:30 PM

I think the higher the price of Bitcoin, the more businesses will emerge so that bitcoin can lead the industry sooner or later. This can be applied to more industries, such as finance, real estate, physical goods, etc., which takes time to go up.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:13:55 PM

Use of cryptocurrencies into any business by now will not be profiting big, but to me bitcoin is an advancement and the same into business will surely profit on long term when the usage across the globe increase as more and more people are much active on business associated acceptance.

yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:25:58 PM

Yes it helps Business especially  for online businesses as we all know that nowadays most of the people are really into online shopping  and since bitcoin well know already and its a digital   it's more easy making transaction.
chel0

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:27:19 PM

The rewards I received from joining cryptocurrencies helps me a lot with my business. Last time I received my rewards I used it to expand my small business and put it up to grow the business that my wife has started which is selling of beauty products.
supremacy10

Activity: 91

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:28:27 PM

It decentralized structure is really helping business , with dent app u can buy recharge card online now
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:40:12 PM

Of course, cryptocurrency can help someone's business, especially business that starts with ICO. By running a business with the ICO, it can be ascertained that the cryptocurrency participates in the success of the business project that starts.
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

Of course, cryptocurrency can help someone's business, especially business that starts with ICO. By running a business with the ICO, it can be ascertained that the cryptocurrency participates in the success of the business project that starts.

Well for me it is depends on what business we are running now if cryptocurrencies are applicable for this. But of we will add crytos in our business then maybe it can help us to add extra income.
sunnyevening

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 11:57:44 PM

Depends on where your business is located, also, on what your business is all about, well without considering those factors, it should clearly help a business with how fast and reliable the transaction can be.
Stormyblue

Activity: 147

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2018, 11:58:47 PM

I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.
Cryptocurrency will help publicize the company to the world. Cryptocurrencies evolution  has created a big space for businesses to boom.  Because the crypt sphere is not that large and diverse, most of the businesses  getting established in this sphere are the first of their kind and therefore  receives attention from all players in the  sphere.
Alifal

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 12:15:15 AM

I think that, if ghe bitcoin value will stable in all time there is no problem will happen to all investors and so bitcoin business will get into good place.  so if anyone want to bitcoin for their payment way then profit is theirs. bitcoin also gain opportunity for spread around the world. thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: