Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:21:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not?  (Read 2025 times)
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

for me bitcoin is very helpful for business man, we can see that there are many business man that use bitcoin and other cryptocurrnecies, or token to find the crowdfunding to makes hteir business work 100%, so I think that bitcoin is really heppful for businessman

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
lotsky123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:01:56 PM

Cryptocurrency can be of good help to our businesses or to start a business. Even without using our fiat money in a crypto investment, you can still earn bitcoin and other cryptos by just joining bounties alone specifically signature campaigns or whichever bounties your expertise fits in. If blessed with good luck and the ICO you are participating pays off then that rewards you get from the campaign can help to grow your business or if having none, you can start building your own business.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413
Merit: 10

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:25:38 PM

for me bitcoin is very helpful for business man, we can see that there are many business man that use bitcoin and other cryptocurrnecies, or token to find the crowdfunding to makes hteir business work 100%, so I think that bitcoin is really heppful for businessman

Investment way that many people want at this time by making big profits from Bitcoin.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 02:27:10 PM

A currency which can help in a business it must have a stable price in the market so that people always take it as a currency and never refuse to take it.For that crypto currency first have to stable its price and it will done when plenty of people start using bitcoin as a medium of exchange and not use it just as a investment market.Then it become very easy for people to use it in their business because it will become familiar to every person.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
rajkr

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:31:55 PM

Crypto payment is fully a digital payment and the currency like BTC are globally accepted.So it can help in cross boundaries bussiness.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:36:07 PM

I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

I think cryptocurrency are really helpful for one's business. It's a form of another investment anyway only it is on the digital format and not the usual land or physical investments for that matter. But the one thing about cryptocurrency is that it is very volatile so I wouldn't consider it as a long term investment.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Agnusdei12

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:40:29 PM

The higher the value of the cryptocurrency the more emerging businesses, investors and consumer would support which indicates very helpful to businesses and to individuals who are using Bitcoin. Infact, this has been used and proven to uplift status in life.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

Crypto plays a great role in helping your business to grow.More crypto,the easier and the faster you transact money through your clients.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
BigBos

Activity: 1932
Merit: 448

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:32:39 PM

The higher the value of the cryptocurrency the more emerging businesses, investors and consumer would support which indicates very helpful to businesses and to individuals who are using Bitcoin. Infact, this has been used and proven to uplift status in life.
So far, cryptocurrency always adds to the finances that I have, and I think that really helped the development of my business. bitcoin is a new development, so associating it with the business I run makes it really a good help.
Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 03:56:22 PM

At this point, I only use bitcoin and ETH to buy the growing altcoin for investment, It is very convenient for trading on the crypto exchange.
virarara

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 04:03:25 PM

If I'm private, of course. because with coin cryptocrypt, my business grew. I initially only made a small business like light meals and now I am growing into a credit business, that's all because I joined the cryptocurrency.
Midas.Investments
Copper Member

Activity: 303

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

Just if your project needs a blockchain technology. If your business doesn't need it, cryptocurrency cannot help
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:00:30 PM

depending on which country we live in, because not all countries legalize the use of bitcoin, as for example in my country bitcoin or crypto currency does not help because the government prohibits using bitcoin or altcoin, if it does not follow the government it will be sentenced to prison
Osayo

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 04:09:29 PM

Cryptocurrency will definitely help businesses to grow and even bring about competition. Take for instance you have an online store, and decide to accept payment option of fiat and cryptocurrencies such as BTC, ETH or any other crypto coin or token. I am very sure your business will attract a more audience and publicity, thereby giving you more customers. People will like the ease of using cryptocurrency. They won't have to bother sending their bitcoins to exchanges as they can use it easily for online shopping.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Viendong6158

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 05:31:21 PM

I dont think cryptocurrency helps our business. But i think cryptocurrency helps to motivate business because bitcoin business will always move forward because the money trade from the crypto will help to run more business. Grin Grin
alimatmo2019

Activity: 295

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:05:14 PM

To my own view Cryptocurrency is the source of assistant to new startup business.  Being part of this is a great privileged for the beginner bitcoin will boost and adds to the finances, the easiest and the faster way to transact money through your clients to another business partner.
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:16:58 PM

Of course, the Crypto currency is a trend and everyone wants to make money on this trend

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:21:00 PM

Of course, Bitcoin integration will increase buyers regardless of whether they will spend bitcoin or fiat, as a crypto fan that gets you interested and enters to check it out. You may not have BTC for you but he still increases his chances of selling goods to you. Adoption can increase usage and not only through direct selling of bitcoin.
itzura

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:22:57 PM

I myself still lack confidence in bitcoin and crypto currencies so how can I risk my business's future in crypto currencies.
kemonojim

Activity: 218

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:27:18 PM

Obviously it can. You can think of this as your second job. With the help of cryptocurrency, you can use your cryptocurrency in the business you need.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: