Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:33:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency could help your business or not?  (Read 2023 times)
ofelia25

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 06:42:17 PM

I am seeing cryptocurrency in a positive way, man business became successful with the help of cryptocurrency so I never doubt that it cannot help, maybe some business failed due to mismanaged, that is why we need to manage business well, don't just rely on some things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harith65

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 06:54:33 PM

It couldnt help me but it will help me in future. I couldnt use cryptocurrency in the past. By today i used to use cryptocurrency. It is important if we invest our capitl in crypto. Because there is a higher posibility to grow rather thank bank. We can buy and sell when we want. No regulation in buying. As well as there are thousands of crypto currency in the world and we can imvest anywhere

RandyGamage

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:21:26 PM

why not, blockchain transactions are faster and secured, So If you use bitcoin for your business that will surely help to increase efficiency of your business.
rosemary4u

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:09:01 PM

The future of the world and its finances lies in crypto. Blockchain technology can certainly solve many issues affecting humanity today. If well implemented, the various blockchain-based technology will help solve many issues affecting humanity.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:24:25 PM

I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

In my opinion, I really think cryptocurrency will open a lot of doors for businesses to ever be globally competitive. Likewise, allowing cryptocurrency to be a trading medium in your business allows you to be an investor as well as a cryptocurrency advocate; an advocate that embraces technological advancements.

liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 09:37:23 PM

I was doing some research online and I stumbled on this kind of news. https://news.bitcoin.com/since-embracing-bitcoin-robinhood-app-value-jumps-to-5-6-billion/

The article said that robinhood app after embracing cryptocurrency have its value jumped to 6 billion dollars after embracing bitcoin. This is a good sign that more and more people are engaging into bitcoin. If more business will enter into the world of cryptocurrency and will bring back the original purpose of cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange rather than just and object of income and a trading item then surely we could revolutionized the world of finance and economy.

With robinhood as an example do you think there will be more business online that will boom and will not go bankrupt due to cryptocurrency?

I guess its hard to determine such facts base on one example so let us wait for the future to unveil itself.

Bitcoin is one of the most recognizable cryptocurrencies in the world. Its use can be done, without the involvement of third parties such as government, banks, or market regulators. With bitcoin, anywhere in the world you can use it, whether it's sending or receiving. You don't need to worry, about a country's cross-border transactions, bank holidays, or other restrictions, which often meet when sending money conventionally. You can control all your bitcoin money. There is no such thing as a central authority which intervenes. This's where the greatness of the bitcoin currency which's so prominent we can still rely on its ability to help the business that we are running.
billy4u

Activity: 92

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 11:10:19 PM

I think cryptocurrency could help grow ones business. From its uses as an exchange and source of income it would really help business expansion.
christina.arnigo

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:18:35 PM

We all know that most important in a business is money. We cannot establish a good business if we dont have capital. You are asking if cryptocurrency could help business or not. The answer is yes of course because investing in cryptocurrency is business itself because you are expecting income in return. Of course, this is the way that you invest but what you did is to wait for a bull run. What if the bull run came, and you withdraw your income. that income from the cryptocurrency can be used for additional business or you can start your own business depending on how much the money you got. Cryptocurrency really a big help for everyone in any aspects of life. And it really can change life
nellakarisma

Activity: 582
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:27:52 PM

Of course you can, bro. because with the existence of the cryiptocurrency world I can get extra income to help meet my daily economic needs bro.
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:31:52 PM

Yes, it can help  in building a business because once  you enter in crypto if you are willing to do it and and you have a patience you can earn a good profit. It can be your source of income and also it can be your capital to start your business.The important is use a good strategy and be wise.
adadaorlina

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 11:36:23 PM

Bitcoin provide the secure online money transaction facility with low transaction cost this thing help many people to set up their online business. Crypto-currency has opened many opportunities for us to increase income in the investment sector that has spread throughout the world. Bitcoin is a new development, so associating it with the business I run makes it really a good help.
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 02:39:04 PM

Yes, cryptocurrency can provide better service then fiat currency. because it is easy to transfers and uses also. Bitcoin is also known as digital currency. Business with bitcoin to earn profit  and it would be the source to earn more profit more than you invested. If you want to take advantage in business with bitcoin, surely you can make with bitcoin exchanging and trading.
Goodnuel
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

Cryptocurrency could help every business to gin a wider reach.. In some areas, especially the underdeveloped or developing country, paying for things can be challenging. The use of bitcoin and other crypto as a means of payments will help solve this issue. This will also create more growth and customer base for the business.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
Fineyokoma

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

I think today's situation is not so great for using BTC in your own business because a lot of countries still have no laws that will control BTC so it can be difficult for you
QuppyTeam
Copper Member

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 03:10:52 PM

From the point of view of raising funds, cryptocurrency is the best source. If you start your legit ICO, you will achieve a success easily  Smiley
tkaush

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:30:44 AM

Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies can help to our businesses immensely and I agree to it but only if we have many people who posses cryptocurrencies in the world but today the crypto community is still too small to gain good income for a business and because of that there will be no considerable amount of profit can be gain from combining crypto into an business at the moment but in the near future the result will be much different because the community is growing high rate 
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:18:20 AM

if the business accept the circulation and payment by bitcoin. They will greatly increase the number of potential customers, and attract more customers around the world thanks to easier billing with bitcoin. Instead, fiat will be very limited.
cezariya

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:37:44 AM

It can be helpful for certain specific business. Like real estate deals can be performed with the help of crypto. Most online businesses use it.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:10:38 AM

Yes, cryptocurrency can provide better service then fiat currency. because it is easy to transfers and uses also. Bitcoin is also known as digital currency. Business with bitcoin to earn profit  and it would be the source to earn more profit more than you invested. If you want to take advantage in business with bitcoin, surely you can make with bitcoin exchanging and trading.
Yeah of course your business can be helped by the presence of bitcoin or crypto. especially if your business is a kind of secret business, of course payment with bitcoin will be very necessary for safe and undercover transactions, and that cannot be done with a bank or fiat system
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:19:32 AM

yes, of course cryptocurrency can help my business with cryptocurrency, all payments can be made at great distances with exceptional shipping speeds and very high security.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: