Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:47:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Learn how to invest BTC  (Read 928 times)
WorldBiz project

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:26:27 AM

There is no easy way, compare exchanges rates, read Forbes articles
xxToaDxx

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 04:33:33 AM

Attempt to investigate increasingly and read more article first so you can comprehend the utilizations and how to gain on bitcoin in light of the fact that in the event that you begin contributing and not knowing anything that is not a smart thought unless you have a considerable measure of cash to make a venture without legitimate learning.
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:57:20 AM

Anyone can help me to invest BTC ?
I have 1 account on binance exchange. Can help me to know some feature of this exchange ? Huh Huh Huh

Iam sure if you try to find some more info how to trade on binance you will find tons of very helpfull information for that

for example :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY96POIp5wI

look them first and after ask more question here.
hatha way

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 07:00:26 AM

Look for your knowledge and experience on crypto to learn, read more information on bitcoin forums and follow the daily market.
Vanshenz

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 08:09:29 AM

for newbie in bitcoin like us, just continue to read and follow a thread ask some question to the elder, one step at a time sooner we will become expert on this    Wink  BTC
a quick way to learn to invest in bitcoin is to ask for lessons from people who have experience in investing, because the experience is more accurate than the theory of reading, if you have often heard the experience of others, of course you will be careful in investing.
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

Bitcoin has attracted much attention in the financial world over the last few years. In my opinion, Bitcoin's investment process is not difficult to understand by new traders. However, it is important to know that Bitcoin is not an easy investment, because Bitcoin is a much more unstable commodity, so do not buy it before you know the exact risk.

If for traders who just started investing in bitcoin, there are some steps to start bitcoin investment. Right now, buying and selling BTC is much easier than ever. As a first step, create your Bitcoin wallet. As the name implies, this wallet is a digital account that makes it easy for you to buy, store, and sell BTC. then Link your bank account to your Bitcoin wallet. If the wallet has been made, it's time to fill it with BTC. Buy BTC with money from your bank account. if you have provided bank information and have been verified by Bitcoin services, buying BTC for inclusion in the wallet will be easy to do. Usually, on the wallet page there is an option labeled "Buy Bitcoin" (Buy Bitcoin) or something like that. That's a few steps to invest bitcoin in my opinion.
Jingjess

Activity: 336

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:26:30 PM

I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?

Before you start investing in bitcoin,you need to learn and know more about bitcoin.Read some articles about bitcoin and the if you think you already know  then invest in bitcoin.

erlenaov

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 02:31:54 PM

I want to know more about BTC but don't know where to start. Can you help me with this?

You will have to first make an account on your exchange and then you can buy bitcoins there after you add the money. Regarding which coins to for , start with only top coins listed in coinmarketcap.
retnoanjani

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 02:47:21 PM

for newbie in bitcoin like us, just continue to read and follow a thread ask some question to the elder, one step at a time sooner we will become expert on this    Wink  BTC
a quick way to learn to invest in bitcoin is to ask for lessons from people who have experience in investing, because the experience is more accurate than the theory of reading, if you have often heard the experience of others, of course you will be careful in investing.
Thats true. With the guidance of someone, already an expert in bitcoin will make the process easy. The reason, investment in cryptocurrency requires analysis and mature calculation so as not to get caught in a loss. Especially if one step, it would be very harmful.

Quicksilver143

Activity: 110

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:01:45 PM

First you must have a bitcoin account. Buy coin and try to watch its value if it is rising or dropping. I guess you don't undestand what I mean but I know you have an idea about this, all you want to know is the answer for your question 'how'. Take time to research and read if you really want to know how to be a part of the cryptocurrency world. First of all you must be capable of risking, lossing, waiting and much more. The first step I suggest is to search on the internet as well or otherwise, ask an advise on experts. You're on the right place, you can learn a lot from here so keep reading.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

investing in bitcoin you need to buy bitcoin and wait until the price of that bitcoin is going to high, after you have get the high price you can get the profit from your coin selling, after that you can use that profit to buy it again or do something else, before you investing in bitcoin you should find the references about the coin and the future so you need to buy bitcoin in a good time to get some profit in your investment

hygroscopicgymnasium3

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:06:10 PM

You can consult with elder members or can simply google it or know more about blockchains on youtube tutorials
Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:09:40 PM

Be for you invest  invest to Bitcoin you need to learn  first about Bitcoin,so that you now what you need to do.or you can us some expert to teach you on how to invest in bitcoin.
Melon12

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 09:15:44 PM

If you like to learn about bitcoin investing you can watch in you tube there are many vedio about bitcoin there.you .ca also research  in internet about bitcoin.or if you have a friend who knows  about the bitcoin investing you can make a favour to him to teach you how to invest bitcoin.
fonenumba

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 05:50:01 AM

If you like to learn about bitcoin investing you can watch in you tube there are many vedio about bitcoin there.you .ca also research  in internet about bitcoin.or if you have a friend who knows  about the bitcoin investing you can make a favour to him to teach you how to invest bitcoin.

A lot of popular and good you tube bloggers now talk about blockchain and about bitcoin trading , but first you need to understand what is block chain too before you start trading and never hear recomendation of people who tell you what to buy and what to sell you need think only youself and decide what to do.
Birdiebig

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:05:52 AM

I welcome your investment consciousness. Of course, to invest in bitcoin and the crypto market. You need to take the time to prepare your knowledge, maybe from a friend or social network. But I recommend you to experience and learn bitcointalk. Under my assumption, bitcointalk and bitcoin are closely related to the existence and development of the crypto market. bitcointalk as cradle to protect bitcoin and crypto. There is no better place to learn and monitor the crypto market and the best strategies like bitcointalk.
menggay16

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:10:10 AM

There is a lot of way's to learn how to invest in bitcoin even if you are no punds for this trends.. There is a lot of investor's are more focusing in altcoins today and even if there is a risk as they enter to that trends and no assured in case they will be lucky by this. But because of the entent that they know about it and they just risk to it, the risk and expect even though they have a long time they need to earn a profits to this trend..
Nikolya

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:16:32 AM

It is best to start with wikipedia and understand what is a distributed registry, blockchain, history of creation and why crypto-currencies have been developed. After that, you should read well-known financiers about their attitude to bitcoin.
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 06:31:09 AM

I suggest you read more and look for referrals from the closest people who are good at bitcoin investments. because if you go wrong, you will experience loss and regret in your life.
Lamborgini

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2018, 06:45:35 AM

When you are interested in bitcoin investing the first step you should do is learn more about bitcoin.
Do not let you get misinformed about bitcoin.
If you are a beginner and have lots of money to buy bitcoin then buy bitcoin.
If you want to invest but do not have much money then you can get bitcoin by way of bounty.
store bitcoin in bitcoin purse, then continue to monitor bitcoin price developments.
If the price is down, buy as much bitcoin as possible. and when the price goes up then sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: