Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:11:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Alpha Technology Litecoin (Scrypt) ASIC Miner Order Batch 1 Now!  (Read 529010 times)
locohammerhead

Activity: 530
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 20, 2016, 04:54:19 AM

2 years to the day since I ordered.  What a fool. Huh

I hope you learned a lesson, to bad it costed you money.
However i told you guys, made the pictures of there "shop", i warned you guys, and as thanks i got a ban!

The money is gone, hopefully not to terrorist..

Same here with the BFL bullshit. Because josh zerlan and military personal company were paying theymos(runs this site) to advertise they got away with it for YEARS! I told people back in Nov 2012 after the BTC conferance in london (where i met josh first hand and discovered he was an unempathetic, coked up lieing cunt! But no one listened as per usual and i got banned to. After helping A LOT of people on here back in them days.

Now they done exactly what i said, settled out of court and all the people running to the mafia (FCC,FDA,FTC or whatever alphabet cunt soup) expecting justice are screwed. This is 101 of con's but the conditioned fall for it all day long again and again. They can't be helped, they are too far gone.

Fact is, our education, courts, police, military, medical, resources are all under the control of one group of people, The jews! They have fabricated 'his storey' so no one knows truth anymore or can even find it. 500+ years of manipulation has done A LOT OF DAMAGE!

But hey, Because i go and educate myself on truth instead of been force fed the bullshit that everyone else is i'm the mad one! Mad for seeing it's the jews behind all the bombings, Crazy for seeing the jews are in control of ALL the corpeations OF THE WORLD!, absolutly insane for looking for source evidence of the 'holocaust' which doesn't exist! Only holocaust thats real is the jewish sacrificial event of gentiles(goys/Goyim(i.e, me and you & 90% of the world) where they are burnt in a pit. Nuclear holocaust is a lie too, also created by said group. I'm absolutly a nut job for saying that they been kicked out of over 100 countries in the last 2000 years and still to this day there is an edict out banning them from the UK, so how come David Cameron (mum & dad are Jewish Bankers) who dedicated his life to the STATE of israel & also covered up tapes of kenneth clarke touching up a little boy (ben fellows) on a documentary called 'The Cook Report' when he was in charge of carlton tv POSSIBLY be the primeminister of england! UNLESS! It's all ran by jews lol. Which is the case.

Tommy robinson, creator of English Defence League now stirs shit on twitter and other sources for the brain dead to follow his anti islam bullshit. When it's the JEWS! Call me what ever bullshit word you want like anti-sematic buut the truth is the truth and the jews have fucked the world over for their own selfish gains!

Hell, the tulmud even tells them to lie to you about their teachings! Sheeesh! And Wahhabism is a western created islam piece of shit purpetuated through saudi arabia, Qatar & other western controlled countries. It isnt islam, just pure evil, created by jews!

Fear is their tool, And were all conditioned for it through school. Educate yourself, No one else can/will, especially after the Gate's & Rockerfeller foundation took over your education in 1903 over 100 years ago.

People like alpha, BFL, Black Arrow, KnC have nothing on the real big mafia at the top haha. Just go ask the pope, or the queen who are knee deep in the shit lol.

How much have i got to say before you go look into anything i say? Anyone? This isnt directed at anyone in particular! When are YOU going question things? I can't teach no one as i say, Did you know J.P Morgan funded white star liners? Titanic? And it was an insurance job which also gave a special thing of killing any big business owner's opposed to the fed reserve bank in 1912, which less than 6 months later was formed.

'even in a minority of 1, the truth is still the truth'

Teach yourself, And learn, then be free Smiley

I, I have no words to describe how dumb that made me feel.  That post made me feel so dumb I am openly contradicting myself about how I feel.

now kiss

and calm down bro

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
January 27, 2016, 01:03:19 PM

Truth my friend, tis all, not many people speak it!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2016, 09:55:15 AM

2 years to the day since I ordered.  What a fool. Huh

I hope you learned a lesson, to bad it costed you money.
However i told you guys, made the pictures of there "shop", i warned you guys, and as thanks i got a ban!

The money is gone, hopefully not to terrorist..

Same here with the BFL bullshit. Because josh zerlan and military personal company were paying theymos(runs this site) to advertise they got away with it for YEARS! I told people back in Nov 2012 after the BTC conferance in london (where i met josh first hand and discovered he was an unempathetic, coked up lieing cunt! But no one listened as per usual and i got banned to. After helping A LOT of people on here back in them days.

Now they done exactly what i said, settled out of court and all the people running to the mafia (FCC,FDA,FTC or whatever alphabet cunt soup) expecting justice are screwed. This is 101 of con's but the conditioned fall for it all day long again and again. They can't be helped, they are too far gone.

Fact is, our education, courts, police, military, medical, resources are all under the control of one group of people, The jews! They have fabricated 'his storey' so no one knows truth anymore or can even find it. 500+ years of manipulation has done A LOT OF DAMAGE!

But hey, Because i go and educate myself on truth instead of been force fed the bullshit that everyone else is i'm the mad one! Mad for seeing it's the jews behind all the bombings, Crazy for seeing the jews are in control of ALL the corpeations OF THE WORLD!, absolutly insane for looking for source evidence of the 'holocaust' which doesn't exist! Only holocaust thats real is the jewish sacrificial event of gentiles(goys/Goyim(i.e, me and you & 90% of the world) where they are burnt in a pit. Nuclear holocaust is a lie too, also created by said group. I'm absolutly a nut job for saying that they been kicked out of over 100 countries in the last 2000 years and still to this day there is an edict out banning them from the UK, so how come David Cameron (mum & dad are Jewish Bankers) who dedicated his life to the STATE of israel & also covered up tapes of kenneth clarke touching up a little boy (ben fellows) on a documentary called 'The Cook Report' when he was in charge of carlton tv POSSIBLY be the primeminister of england! UNLESS! It's all ran by jews lol. Which is the case.

Tommy robinson, creator of English Defence League now stirs shit on twitter and other sources for the brain dead to follow his anti islam bullshit. When it's the JEWS! Call me what ever bullshit word you want like anti-sematic buut the truth is the truth and the jews have fucked the world over for their own selfish gains!

Hell, the tulmud even tells them to lie to you about their teachings! Sheeesh! And Wahhabism is a western created islam piece of shit purpetuated through saudi arabia, Qatar & other western controlled countries. It isnt islam, just pure evil, created by jews!

Fear is their tool, And were all conditioned for it through school. Educate yourself, No one else can/will, especially after the Gate's & Rockerfeller foundation took over your education in 1903 over 100 years ago.

People like alpha, BFL, Black Arrow, KnC have nothing on the real big mafia at the top haha. Just go ask the pope, or the queen who are knee deep in the shit lol.

How much have i got to say before you go look into anything i say? Anyone? This isnt directed at anyone in particular! When are YOU going question things? I can't teach no one as i say, Did you know J.P Morgan funded white star liners? Titanic? And it was an insurance job which also gave a special thing of killing any big business owner's opposed to the fed reserve bank in 1912, which less than 6 months later was formed.

'even in a minority of 1, the truth is still the truth'

Teach yourself, And learn, then be free Smiley

The Jews?  Hahahaha!!!

What the FUCK?!?!?

Where were these powerful Jews just 80 years ago when they were being exterminated?  Where were they just 50 years ago when most were not allowed in top schools so they went and started their own?

Where is this planet controlling Jew group the past 60 years that they can't stop their own country from being bombed on a daily basis?

Fucking logic, IGNORE it all and run with CRAZY instead.  hahaha! 

There truly is one group running the show but if it's the Jews then they must like killing themselves off every century or so and that's not much of a group you need to ever worry about.  lol

"I will curse those who curse you and bless those who bless you."

...in fucking eternal perpetuity!  lol

Rock on, brother!!!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Zeta0S
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 28, 2016, 10:52:00 PM

The Jews?

What have they to whit this?

Huh

Get a HUGE 3% discount with promo code: MOON @ Genesis Mining
https://www.genesis-mining.com
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2016, 11:01:27 AM

The Jews?

Huh

Historically, when all else failed the Jews were always there to take the hit.  Smiley

Ask the Spaniards and the Germans and how that turned out for them.  lol

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2016, 03:45:01 AM

The Jews?

Huh

Historically, when all else failed the Jews were always there to take the hit.  Smiley

We need a picture to make this more clear in reference to Alpha Technology.

alexfgT

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 02:57:36 AM

What do you think can Alpha-t and still return us the money?
All the same, there is a chance that they did miners, but greed has played a role and they are now on our Farm miners. And when they satiate his ego, they will return the money to us ....
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2016, 05:14:02 AM

What do you think can Alpha-t and still return us the money?
All the same, there is a chance that they did miners, but greed has played a role and they are now on our Farm miners. And when they satiate his ego, they will return the money to us ....

I honest think the whole idea, has bin to get your GBP and not produce in production miners in large scale. Just some proto type whit technology from others. In this case some Hashra hardware in site or so.
In the time people are starting asking questions and complain (online) They can say its gone`s and it`s to to slander (to backbiting).

The already take some back-payments in court in there calculation.  
But now the money is gone, the firm is empty.

Sorry mate... Cry

noddy2000

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 12:36:53 PM

The Jews?

Huh

The picture is they use social engineering, the same has criminals like alpha, Butterfly labs etc etc.

People don't see the connections because their looking at twiggs, never mind branches, tree's, wood''s or forest's lol. If you don't understand certain things you will never see whats hidden in plain sight.

What i'm saying, is these are small fry compared to the big boys at the top with their jew tax!

were all being jewed!

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
Zeta0S
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:50:32 AM

The Jews?

Huh

The picture is they use social engineering, the same has criminals like alpha, Butterfly labs etc etc.

People don't see the connections because their looking at twiggs, never mind branches, tree's, wood''s or forest's lol. If you don't understand certain things you will never see whats hidden in plain sight.

What i'm saying, is these are small fry compared to the big boys at the top with their jew tax!

were all being jewed!

I think the jew thing is hurting people man, i know a lof of jews, and they are really nice people.
In fact in the town i live there are in the top 10 tax payers.

I got some Personal messages, regarding the racist mind set of some of you.
Yes, i know the CEO from formal Mining Asic`s Technologies is probably a Jewish guy to.
They are in  lot of tech company`s, just a accidentally.  Good for them!

Crypto Nut

Activity: 195

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 03:08:41 AM

Still cannot believe i was so eager, and stupid, to part with my money for one of these. I only live 40 miles away, i should have waited and gone round with the cash once they were released.
noddy2000

View Profile
March 19, 2016, 04:00:29 PM

The Jews?

Huh

were all being jewed!

I think the jew thing is hurting people man, i know a lof of jews, and they are really nice people.
In fact in the town i live there are in the top 10 tax payers.

I got some Personal messages, regarding the racist mind set of some of you.
Yes, i know the CEO from formal Mining Asic`s Technologies is probably a Jewish guy to.
They are in  lot of tech company`s, just a accidentally.  Good for them!

GO read the talmud, Read the proticols of the elders of zion, Listen to hitler's speeches in full how he wanted to remove the jewish influence and brought the anti animal cruelty act to the world in 1933 because of the jewish treatment of animals (kosha). We all have the ability of good and evil so don't be quick to jusdge before teching yourself, Not the indoctination of school we, our parents, and our parents parents have been dragged through!

You all think you know better and more, when you know fuck all.

Im humble enough to realise the more i learn the more i realise i know nothing at all!

No love for the fellow human being anymore

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:45:31 AM

The only reason I got my 30% refund back in I think it was june/july 2015 was I paid by credit card. It was American Express. The paypal 45 days had passed. Then I lost the 1st dispute. I then tried a 2nd Dispute and Alpha sent back docs saying I paid for the unit in full rather then a pre-order of 30% down. Thus that really really pissed off the guy in Amex dispute dept (they call you on disputes if you are worthy they don't let you call them) ....anyway that really dicked off Amex..you don't lie to Amex it seems. He refunded me on the spot.

So dumb dumb luck. Anyway might be worth a shot even now with your cc company or bank assuming alpha ..the scammers they are ..screw it up or don't reply etc etc

I said this before back in the day. But it seems I can't keep this thread on my watchlist (oops shadow banned maybe) also can't quote and reply to posts....I can post direct however.

Again this has been this way since I was kicked off the orig alpha forums on their site...so it musta stuck.

Anyway tripped over the thread again. Figured I'd throw this out here again. IN THAT alpha STILL sends me emails that the product is 'coming' at least as far as a couple months ago I think?

live an learn

hope someones gets lucky yet

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
FreeJack2k

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:18:18 PM

Haven't heard anything from FightAlpha or anyone else in a long while, about anybody having success getting money out of these a-holes. Unfortunately, UK law makes it way more difficult for the wronged to seek satisfaction than here in the US, where we can actually do things like class action lawsuits. It seems like UK law makes it prohibitively difficult and expensive for the little guy to prevail against a demonstrably fraudulent company. It's a shame, I want these guys driven into the dirt, stripped of everything they own, made destitute and completely unable to ever take advantage of anyone, ever again.
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 02:47:17 AM

good luck with that - if they raise enough in scam funds theyll probably get knighted

or their own reality tv show

noddy2000

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 09:26:27 AM

good luck with that - if they raise enough in scam funds theyll probably get knighted

or their own reality tv show

DING DING DING! WE HAVE A WINNER!

Someone pay's attention! If you can't see the design for life around the world (Un-empathetic, cruel, merciless) by now you really do still live ion cloud 9. Without empathy you lack humanity as we know it (currently about 3-5% of the world do). Now the world has been manipulated and our environment is controlled . Now what makes you what you are is your environment and your influences. Your influences are school (indoctrination - Gates and rockerfeller 1903, Look it up!) and entertainment (distraction of the mind, LITERALLY does mean that!) like most peoples.

I call it 'nudging'. They nudge us to their designed agenda. For example, A smoke shelter. If they wanted to burn the plastic off the shelter, they would set the cigarette's on fire to accomplish that. THe problem is they care little of the other side effects of that action. THIS is what they do on all level's of society.

Social engineering. THats what criminals use to best effect. Not good honest people lol.

People have been made to be evil (we have the choice to do both, all of us) over good and they have succeeded in that for sure. But they have also made the good guy a little fucking boy who is scared of his own fucking shadow! They feminised them to the point of being homosexual and our women have been turned into men!

We slave away to pay jew tax, while wqe seach on jewgle or watching jewtube. Giving all your information away for free on Jewbook (In-Q-Tel funded 15.8 million into jewbook, a sister company of the CIA/FBI for monitoring online activity of people, of which the prescott bushg formed! No better across the pond, Camerons Great grand dad formed HSBC back in early 1800's, Hong Kong Shangai Banking COrperation, you know the ones smuggling money for the Mexican Cartel! NOT VERY CHINESE HEY!!!!!)

Please get this, Russia, China or whatever are ALL in control of the same people. There is no west vs east lol. Hell, Nukes and space has you been told are complete fabrication lol. When you realise the extent of the power ofg these people (Look at their corperations for god's sake to see where they control) you will realise their is nowhere left on this planet to get away from it.

2 countries that have no central bank in the world, North Korea & Iran!!! THat's IT!

N.Korea was created by us in the korean war for their own purposes and experimentation.

Iran is a tough one to say is on side, the only bit i have on that place is their space agency uses the same symbols and patterns has ALL other space agencies in the world which is used by military as well.

ITS ALL CONNECTED! From corpewration to military industrial estate, Us goy's do the work, while they eat!

THey plant the seed, We work it!!!!

Haven't heard anything from FightAlpha or anyone else in a long while, about anybody having success getting money out of these a-holes. Unfortunately, UK law makes it way more difficult for the wronged to seek satisfaction than here in the US, where we can actually do things like class action lawsuits. It seems like UK law makes it prohibitively difficult and expensive for the little guy to prevail against a demonstrably fraudulent company. It's a shame, I want these guys driven into the dirt, stripped of everything they own, made destitute and completely unable to ever take advantage of anyone, ever again.

1 sentance...

PISSING IN THE WIND!!!!

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
OgNasty
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 4732
Merit: 4248

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 04:08:26 AM

Not even BS email updates coming from them anymore?

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
edgar
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:43:28 AM

busy ruining lives elsewhere...

FreeJack2k

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:32:48 PM

Why bother? They basically got away with it.
bcmine

Activity: 1014
Merit: 1055

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:19:59 AM

Why bother? They basically got away with it.

they are stil developing i guess. they have enough funds for that it seems.

i paid one miner in full lol good it was the small one, and then sold my order at ebay by losing half of the money. its funny to see, when you have amateurs working on a design, the same was with butterfly labs, here we had an india team.

so in june we will have a delay of two years. seriously i cant believe they are working on this. i think mining with the chips is not profitable, so it makes no sense building up the miners. but they are saying they are trying to reduce the power consumption. jesus, they should just make a crowfund for a 14nm chip, so they would need like $10 mill. i guess its in mohammeds hands now. 
Pages: « 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 [247] 248 249 250 251 252 253 »
  Print  

Jump to: