Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:50:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strong team  (Read 587 times)
signalbitbot (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:36:49 AM

Almost every coin has its own development team. Which team is the strongest and most promising in your opinion?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OlinEmerson

Activity: 132
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:51:58 AM

Almost every coin has its own development team. Which team is the strongest and most promising in your opinion?
you know that bitcoin is the powerful coin and people know it's fast trading and it's never gonna go down so thats obvious that bitcoin have powerful team too
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:52:45 AM

Most likely those teams that are the best are those ones that is well know to the society and not only in pictures.
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:56:01 AM

A team with experience is not otherwise. Many ICO are headed by the founders of certain coins in the market and they know perfectly how to do better and which direction is more promising. It is these and should be considered first.
skaya7

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 10:58:43 AM

I think the most powerful developer team is bitcoin.Another developer I trust is WePower because they work hard for their projects

CRYPTOV8 ◄◄◄◄ Bringing banking to blockchain►►►► (https://www.cryptov8.com/)
leemichael9

Activity: 322

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:05:40 AM

i think ethereum is the strongest one, this coin has a big prospect and has a bright future and experts think this coin can pass bitcoin

RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:30:47 AM

i love bitcoin thats why i choise in most strongest team is bitcoin. its nice to have that team or coin. bitcoin is the most and the best coin for me. because of its price and to its ability to increased and decreased of its price. but it can rise up monthly in huge..

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
andthereyou

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:46:53 AM

There's no doubt that the development team of ethereum is the best. Take for example the founder of ethereum, he has many contribution in blockchain technology. Thus many companies had sought him to become their advisor.
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

It is hard to say. There are thousands of projects out there. And thousands of people are working on those.
People in here can mostly comment on projects they are following.
I can say Waves, OMG, DGD.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
Amiex12

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:50:14 AM

In my opinion bitcoin has got the strongest team and it remains at the top so far.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:51:59 AM

look at what they have actually produced not what hype there is around the team

Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:55:00 AM

Narrative has an ongoing ICO for a large scale project. Buying 60 neo worth of tokens will give you what they call founder status there, which enables you to "own" certain topic niches. This is a large scale project with high risk. The team looks very strong which was one of my main reasons for participation.

Also notable that the price of Neo got fixed so right now you are buying in cheaper than early participants. Auction for niches and end of ICO are at the end of the month.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:07:32 PM

i love bitcoin thats why i choise in most strongest team is bitcoin. its nice to have that team or coin. bitcoin is the most and the best coin for me. because of its price and to its ability to increased and decreased of its price. but it can rise up monthly in huge..
I agree to that, for me also bitcoin is the strongest among the rest because I think aside from increase the value of bitcoin, it is also increasing the number of people joining this kind of forum.
zahrah74

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:11:24 PM

with a solid team then bitcoin would be a good and profitable investment
Proton2233

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:15:38 PM

It seems to me that a major share of the success of the coin depends on to attract the attention of speculators. They fill the coins with money and create a hype around the coins. In this whirlpool they collect the main income from this project and then leave the coin and move on to the next project. Only a few coins can then live and develop. It does not seem the raids of locusts in a field.
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:31:05 PM

It is difficult to answer this question. There are too many projects and each project is a team. We can only find out which teams are interested in investing. Can not find it all.
yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:32:37 PM

i like electrify asia team very much nowadays. they are also in contact with vitalik and ethereum team. They have a very good project and even this crap market condition their token price is over ico price.

turn the page
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:33:47 PM

The large coins have all excellent teams behind, but I think that NEO is particularly strong with the CoZ development group and a quick governance system. Many ICOs will use it in the future.
burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:34:31 PM

Yes there are many strong team joining in the ICO but it wont matter because what matters most are the investors investing that particular ICO. The ICO commitment on that project is the best way to determine the ICO success. Its clear objective on why they will implement that kind of project and the area with the project to he implemented. However, there are certain project like ASTORGAME ICO where you do not need an area to visit on where you invested your money. It is done through online and you can participate online also. These are the very important thing that an ICO should have. Participating events without going to a certain place. This project also promotes ESPORTS and mass gambling. Indeed a very good project. If you wish to learn more about the ASTORGAME ICO visit the website with the link provided:

www.astorgame.com

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:34:37 PM

It doesn't matter.You can bring 10 clones of Albert Einstein on your team but if your coin is not liked by the community,it isn't going anywhere.At the end of the day,people only care about the returns on. Doesn't matter what pigs you have managed to drag in your team.I have seen people making successful ICO's with literally bunch of turds on their team.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: