Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:26:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: No listed on coinmarketcap  (Read 2289 times)
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:50:25 PM

I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?

One of the things that required to get listed on coinmarketcap is to have at least 100k usd daily trading trade  .  If you check coinmarketcap there are coins  or tokens that is listed but ended up for being shitcoin . It is up to you if you really trust the coin .
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:56:51 PM

I noticed a lots of coin on exchange site which are not listed on coinmarketcap. Should I buy those coin/token?

Anyone can request a listing on CMC. The only thing is that the coin or token needs a specific turnover on one of the exchanges that are recognized by CMC. A listing on CMC normally has a positive impact on price and volume.
You can only request a listing on CMC as long as you meet their terms and conditions and as long as the volume on the exchange is low for those coins, forget it. However, it is not about the listing on coinmarketcap that makes a coin or token good.

So many coins that ended up being launched at moments like this can get beaten badly which results them to having a low volume, and that is why they are not showing on CMC, but I would be careful to check those coins if I were OP, before ending up with shit coins.

This is absolutely right since coinmarketcap have a terms and condition before accepting any altcoin in their platfrom any altcoin need to meet the trade volume if the volume are too low they will never added to coinmarketcap it means stay away from that kind of altcoin it has a high percentage to be die!!!

prizrak9484

Activity: 980
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:01:35 PM

And why did you decide that the coinmarket contains all the coins? There's no half of the coins that spin in our cryptomir. Unfortunately. there are a lot of similar sites and resources, they just need to be looked for, good people on the forums will help, if only you had the desire to find them! Smiley
dlhezter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:40:19 PM

as long as the token is listed on some exchange, it is safe to invest, but take note, always read the graph if the token is has an active trend, because if its not. this is good as penny even the token is still listed on exchange. find the way to reach what is the best to do. i suggest you to study first the whole background of that token you want to invest in for more safety measure and prevent of losing money.
BitcoinBallerina

Activity: 308

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:50:53 PM

They aren't listed on coinmarketcap mostly if they are new. But if they aren't new and still not listed then maybe they are too small or it is a big red flag. I would say do extra research on such coins and maybe avoid investing if possible.

Spiero7

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

It depends either way actually. For instance, I usually use coin market cap to monitor the price changes. Also I also see coins listed to have taken a step ahead of others. However, a coin listed on CMC doesn't mean such coin will surely succeed.
kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:41:04 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 06:54:02 PM by kevingreen

All depends on your level of experience, for example many coins and tokens are first registered on exchange before been listed on CMC. If you go to exchange like EtherDelta there you will see many tokens that are listed there which you will not see on Coinmarketcap . So, a good and experience trader knows that those tokens are not yet popular and based on that their prices are not yet higher but immediately the are listed on CMC it help to move their prices higher. But before investing in unpopular crypto please make your research very proper .
philad220

Activity: 187

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:50:37 PM

Coinmarketcap list coin base on its trading volume, many new altcoin listed on exchanges are not directly listed on CMC probably due to less trading volume.
You can buy coin that are not on CMC all you need is to make proper research.
john20171225

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:43:54 AM

Marinecoin MTC is not new to the scene it was initially traded in 2013 then delisted. It is now back with a new team of developers an a growing community. It is an under valued coin at the moment.mtc will have value in the future because it is a dev-less artificial intelligence coin. It is a time tested block chain, secure, dev-less, self sustaining tecnology maintained by an artificial intelligence called Jarvis. https://marineco.in/ico and https://marineco.in chat https://discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6
GFE

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:52:46 AM

As I know any coin should have certain 24hr volume at crtiptocurrency exchange. It is mandatory to be listed at this website

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
john20171225

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:55:41 AM

Marinecoin MTC is not new to the scene it was initially traded in 2013 then delisted. It is now back with a new team of developers an a growing community. It is an under valued coin at the moment.mtc will have value in the future because it is a dev-less artificial intelligence coin. It is a time tested block chain, secure, dev-less, self sustaining tecnology maintained by an artificial intelligence called Jarvis. https://marineco.in/ico and https://marineco.in chat https://discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:56:02 AM

New coins usually take a while to get listed on coinmarketcap.  Another requirement is a daily trading volume of $50k USD.  It might be a good thing to buy some if the project is new but if it's been around for a while and still haven't shown up on CMC, I would avoid it.  
kobe24

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:58:48 AM

Coinmarketcap requires $100k volume to be listed there are so many  promising projects which are not listed on CMC including spectivs.

AlisaWhishie

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:26:39 AM

The first thing to do is to find out what the developers attitude to listing on Coinmarketcap is. So if they are planning to be listed there in the nearest future, then we can expect the coin to go up after the listing is done. So it is OK to buy this coin while the price is rather small.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:35:26 AM

Some coins aren’t listed on coin market cap because they are scam and ponzi scheme, but there are some that aren’t listed because they have just been launched into the market. And I don’t think coin market cap really decides whether a coin is good or not, because there are many coins on coin market cap that are scam and of no utility.

Its better that you read whitepaper of the token and do research about it before investing in it. it doesn’t really matter if its on coin market cap or not currently because if it’s a good coin, it will surely be listed sooner or later.

demonic098

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

Ximply for president!!!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:59:15 AM

It's okay to buy those coin, but I don't recommend you to hold those coins for long. You should sell those as soon as you have a profit.

Buy me a drink ETH: 0xED47aFa721e4228Bf19434aDDB1B79E740822540
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:13:43 AM

Coinmarketcap lists only coins that have trading volume above certain threshould.
They have the full terms and prerequisites for listing a coin on their website.
True. Coin market cap doesn’t really list coins based on research or anything and the coins listed can be good or bad and can be legit or scams. It all depends on the trading volume of a particular coin whether it shall get listed on the coin market cap or not. If a coin has trading volume more than 50000$ daily, then its automatically listed on coin market cap.

There are fake pumps done by many companies in order to list their coin on coinmarketcap.com, so better do research on particular coins before investing and checking coin market cap doesn’t help in this matter.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
fklfyl

Activity: 82

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:18:34 AM

It may be because you have just gone online and waited for some time. There is also a situation where the currency is very risky, there is no correct information, or there is fraud
Destroyeroff98

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:01:29 AM
Merited by macartem (2)

In any case, it is better to buy those that are on a coinmarketcap, in order to avoid cheating. Although there is a likelihood of risk.
I advise you to personally study cryptocurrency before investing in it.

dreamax25

Activity: 365
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:07:20 PM

Usually coins that not listed in Coinmarketcap raised smaller amount from hardcap during ICO so they does not enough fund for listed in Coinmarketcap and in big exchange. And this coins will has low volume and just become pump dump coin. So the community also difficult to grow the demand can not increasing by continuously.
I find that to be partially true. For the past few months, I am only browsing on CoinCodex, I love the design of the website, and they even have the portfolio feature.
Besides, there are some cool guides and everyday hot news to read while on a break at work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: