Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:13:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33488 times)
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:56:59 PM

I voted for the this coins to be listed on hit BTC, By the way what are the exact date you will be working with these exchanges?
I hope this coins gets listed on all the exchanges maybe it might take a while but if we help the devs by voting it wont take that long.

Not only voting but some exchanges also requires listing fees, and that fees are quite high. So to be able to do that the team needs to have more investors and active community to help them for it to come true.

The only way they can get funds is to have an ICO. But anyway, the team still have a lot of work to do aside from listing. They need to focus on making more strategies to make their platform be known by many investors.

Well they could fund it from their own pockets if they have enough cash or have the community vote on stuff like binance where it's cheaper to get shills
Yeah, but I would think if they wanted to list their coin on Binance, their funds is not enough. Cryptopia and HitBTC is the best exchange for the coin.
If the project could soon list on any exchange that could bring more investors as the services are good and highly genuine investors can easily reap success.
Even i am waiting for this project to get listed on various exchanges so that we can directly tarde with them on the exchanges and it usually prooves much more convenient and also the demand for the project rises much high.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:06:50 PM

I liked the video presentation provided by this team. It gives me more knowledged about the goals and missions of this project. Although, this kind of platform are not new in the crypto world but I think they can managed to caught the attentions and interest of all crypto enthusiast. I only hope that the Payday project will have a better security system from the other competitors in the crypto market.

Where is the link of their video presentation? I want to understand more the project. Can someone give me the link. Thanks for the response. 🙂

Yes, showing videos would be helpful to understand easier about the detail of this project even if it takes only how many minutes of the presentation.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. Due to the video presentation the investors and users will easily understand the project. And they will get the idea about its whole concept as well investors will understand how does the project works.

Pastrana044

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:25:44 PM

The implementation of the project will realize the dream of many borrowers about an inexpensive loan. And lenders will not be left behind. Useful project for two parties.

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:27:09 PM

I voted for the this coins to be listed on hit BTC, By the way what are the exact date you will be working with these exchanges?
I hope this coins gets listed on all the exchanges maybe it might take a while but if we help the devs by voting it wont take that long.

Not only voting but some exchanges also requires listing fees, and that fees are quite high. So to be able to do that the team needs to have more investors and active community to help them for it to come true.

The only way they can get funds is to have an ICO. But anyway, the team still have a lot of work to do aside from listing. They need to focus on making more strategies to make their platform be known by many investors.

Well they could fund it from their own pockets if they have enough cash or have the community vote on stuff like binance where it's cheaper to get shills
They need to be keen in allocating the funds at the initial level to aim on such exchange and vote stuff however they may even have some back up plan to implement new strategies to meet the expectations.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:28:50 PM

The project has good plans, but how are they going to initiate a perfect understanding between borrower and lendor. The ANN thread isnt detailed and needs to be worked upon
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:09:41 PM

If this coins list on the hit BTC, it adds huge reputation and grabs the attention of the audience as the platform holds more transaction workflow we can even do expect more investors flow from hit BTC and easily we can achieve success.
birds_ain (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:12:56 PM

This vote list of the head of thread about exchanges useless. Because there are only small and bad exchanges. You going to be listed on some of this exchanges?

Hi @traveler007 ! You know, things always look different from the distance. But they become pretty clear, when you dig into. Before listing on BitFinex and Binance, we have to be listed on shitty exchanges and prove our liquidity and market demand.
On other way, we can waste lots and lots of team money on paying to top exchanges for listing newborn coin. We'd prefer not to be wasting like that, and rather put them to the development of the product.
Another thing is coin price. As you can check CMC, you may notice, that after listing on each exchange, coin price is growing. Last but not least noticable jump is ZCash. So if we go to BF right away, we'll get huge boost for sure, as well, as big correction. We'd prefer more stable and consistent growth, which can be achieved by listing on small exchanges first, and then going to the bigger ones. Does it all make sense to you? Any questions left?
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:51:20 PM

The purpose of the project launch seems incredible their teams are continuously working on advanced mechanisms by understanding and analysing the competitors challenges.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:09:08 PM

The implementation of the project will realize the dream of many borrowers about an inexpensive loan. And lenders will not be left behind. Useful project for two parties.

Yeah I agree, the project is based on a good concept, the team needs to work hard to make sure they are able to implement it without hassle
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:48:49 PM

The purpose of the project launch seems incredible their teams are continuously working on advanced mechanisms by understanding and analysing the competitors challenges.
It isn't necessary to struggle with competitors. It is necessary to improve as much as possible the project and the most important, to create visible differences from the others. It is necessary to be focused on the project, but not on competitors, thus the effect will be more serious.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:21:23 PM

Graviex.net
Cryptopia
CryptoBridge
SouthExchange
CoinExchange
Yobit.net
LiveCoin.net
Hitbtc

I only recognized 3 from the list which are Cryptopia, Hitbtc and Yobit, I use to trade on cryptopia, but I stopped use it when they started to have issues, So I would go for Hitbtc since I didn't face problem with them yet, for Yobit is shit exchange.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:57:27 PM

Graviex.net
Cryptopia
CryptoBridge
SouthExchange
CoinExchange
Yobit.net
LiveCoin.net
Hitbtc

I only recognized 3 from the list which are Cryptopia, Hitbtc and Yobit, I use to trade on cryptopia, but I stopped use it when they started to have issues, So I would go for Hitbtc since I didn't face problem with them yet, for Yobit is shit exchange.

Are those the exchange where the coin for this project is available? I want to check how the trade is going, seeing that a 2,000 ROI can be obtain in just 18 days there is no doubt that it can easily dump.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:31:26 AM

Graviex.net
Cryptopia
CryptoBridge
SouthExchange
CoinExchange
Yobit.net
LiveCoin.net
Hitbtc

I also prefer HIT BTC, I've have encountered serious problems from my account in yobit like someone is trying to hack my account also same in cryptopia. But in HITBTC they have authenticators to choose from strict security for your accounts.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:33:22 AM

Graviex.net
Cryptopia
CryptoBridge
SouthExchange
CoinExchange
Yobit.net
LiveCoin.net
Hitbtc

Are those the exchange where the coin for this project is available? I want to check how the trade is going, seeing that a 2,000 ROI can be obtain in just 18 days there is no doubt that it can easily dump.
Well, if all these exchanges is where the PayDay is available then that is really a good thing to know about this project. I hope that more users, supporters and most especially serious and potential investors will come to reach and know the information regarding this PayDay project, with its unique concepts and idead as a unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain. I will keep looking forward for this project's next update.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:55:28 AM

Graviex.net
Cryptopia
CryptoBridge
SouthExchange
CoinExchange
Yobit.net
LiveCoin.net
Hitbtc

No, there is a voting system for the future exchange of the coin, I am hoping that Cryptopia is the chosen one for the exchange.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:31:28 AM

Graviex.net
Cryptopia
CryptoBridge
SouthExchange
CoinExchange
Yobit.net
LiveCoin.net
Hitbtc

Yobit for me is a good exchange since I won in playing to there hi lo game. But the best one for me is cryptopia and poloniex.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:33:09 AM

I voted for the Cryptopia when polling, but the most votes were given for Hitbtc, I do not understand why, it's not very convenient to trade there and a very large commission.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:10:13 AM

I do not really like the name of your project, this name is associated with the game where I had to rob banks, maybe the developer should change the name?
Why? In my opinion, the name is very similar to an electronic wallet called PayPal, on the contrary it is connected with money, which should attract users by the name, which they already know almost. So I think that it's not worth changing the name, it will mislead users.
The project gives us a satisfying result which is a good feedback for them. It doesn't matter what is the name of the project as long as the they are improving everyday.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:42:57 AM

I do not really like the name of your project, this name is associated with the game where I had to rob banks, maybe the developer should change the name?
Why? In my opinion, the name is very similar to an electronic wallet called PayPal, on the contrary it is connected with money, which should attract users by the name, which they already know almost. So I think that it's not worth changing the name, it will mislead users.
I agree with you mate. The name itself describeds what the platform is. Choosing a name will always reflects about the project's function. But I don't think there is a problem with this. What matter most is how the team can managed this project and make this a fully functional platform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:48:07 AM

he implementation of the project will realize the dream of many borrowers about an inexpensive loan. And lenders will not be left behind. Useful project for two parties.
Yeah I agree, the project is based on a good concept, the team needs to work hard to make sure they are able to implement it without hassle
Yes, this project was being based on true to life experiences of borrowers and lenders. This project is beneficial for both involved parties. The project platform recieved various appreciation due to it's amazing idea and features. The teams needs to strengthen their platform and improve for the betterment of the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: