Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:27:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Hey guys, time for a little discussion. Which trade listings do you prefer, find trustworthy and easiest to navigate through? Vote via polls and kindly provide us with a little more in-depth options in comments!
Graviex.net - 4 (7.4%)
Cryptopia - 19 (35.2%)
CryptoBridge - 6 (11.1%)
SouthExchange - 0 (0%)
CoinExchange - 6 (11.1%)
Yobit.net - 4 (7.4%)
LiveCoin.net - 1 (1.9%)
Hitbtc - 14 (25.9%)
Total Voters: 54

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][POS][MASTERNODE]⚡️PayDay-Unique global loan mechanism based on blockchain⚡  (Read 33500 times)
gummam

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 06:40:08 AM

Where do you plan to look for investors for your project? In what ways do you plan to talk about your ideas?
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:08:34 AM

Where do you plan to look for investors for your project? In what ways do you plan to talk about your ideas?

I guess they'll be going for a bounty (?)  Bounty programs can be a win to win situation between the community and the team. I know they will consider this approach.

Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:53:37 AM

I guess they'll be going for a bounty (?)  Bounty programs can be a win to win situation between the community and the team. I know they will consider this approach.

As far as I know, they already have launched bounty programs and Airdrop before in which probably still going on. And in my thoughts, it seems that there is no much effect on it because they only have few supporters in their telegram chat. I hope the team will worked on for this so they can be able to acquire more people to support this project.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:23:42 AM

I guess they'll be going for a bounty (?)  Bounty programs can be a win to win situation between the community and the team. I know they will consider this approach.

As far as I know, they already have launched bounty programs and Airdrop before in which probably still going on. And in my thoughts, it seems that there is no much effect on it because they only have few supporters in their telegram chat. I hope the team will worked on for this so they can be able to acquire more people to support this project.

They need to find a better way to promote this project because if they won't it will surely decrease their popularity.
birds_ain (OP)

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:34:35 AM

Come join our CEO Marina Morozova at CryptoMondays LA and Blockchain in Motion to learn about the vast growth of the crypto world!

https://www.meetup.com/Crypto-Mondays-L-A/events/252380135/

https://www.meetup.com/TechinMotionLA/events/249465165/
traveler007

Activity: 840

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

Why I cant find your coin at coinmarketcap? Its trading already on exchanges? I see that 20k coin needed for masternode. But how much cost 20k coins now? Any airdrop now?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:49:41 AM

The PayDay team is engaged in the improvement and promotion of the project after reaching such heights, it speaks about interest in the final product and not about speculation

A project must need improvement if they want to be successful.But what are the improvement you see from them because they are not telling how they are roadmap plan is going   
camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:56:22 AM

They need to find a better way to promote this project because if they won't it will surely decrease their popularity.

Agree, advertising and marketing are the most important thing to focus since the project is still new next the development and gaining more trust and popularity, hoping the team are well prepared in aiming success.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:02:22 AM

Agree, advertising and marketing are the most important thing to focus since the project is still new next the development and gaining more trust and popularity, hoping the team are well prepared in aiming success.
Creating project advertisements are quite a expensive. The ream needs to have enough funds for the advertisement. In other hand the ads is really helpful for the project popularity. The both ideas need to be studied more for further decision makings.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:10:59 AM

Creating project advertisements are quite a expensive. The ream needs to have enough funds for the advertisement. In other hand the ads is really helpful for the project popularity. The both ideas need to be studied more for further decision makings.

I think not all advertisements are expensive, there are some that they can afford and also a bounty campaign can consider as free advertising, they should grab this opportunity to increase their exposures.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:21:12 AM

The idea of this project is not bad, but it seems difficult to implement, but I hope that the developers will cope and do it right.
Why do you think that it is difficult to implement? I think if the team took up the development and advertising of the project, then they have all thought out and this is really done. If there were doubts, then we would not have seen this project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:23:11 AM

The PayDay team is engaged in the improvement and promotion of the project after reaching such heights, it speaks about interest in the final product and not about speculation

A project must need improvement if they want to be successful.But what are the improvement you see from them because they are not telling how they are roadmap plan is going   
Yes, i think the team should keep more active and responsive at here for make everything have sure to invest at Payday is right decision.

Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:25:35 AM

I think not all advertisements are expensive, there are some that they can afford and also a bounty campaign can consider as free advertising, they should grab this opportunity to increase their exposures.
of course, the development team had to work through this issue and decide which option to promote the project is more suitable for them. In any case, the team must soberly evaluate each option, what result will bring expensive advertising.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:41:39 AM

of course, the development team had to work through this issue and decide which option to promote the project is more suitable for them. In any case, the team must soberly evaluate each option, what result will bring expensive advertising.
Yes, promotion is so important for any project at current time. Especially i some project like Payday, they need enough crowded at "community" for gain "new investors" beside old investors.
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 10:45:34 AM

How many coins are not produced by masternodes and how much coins i can get from a masternode in a year? And what are next plan, any bounty any new exchange, any development?

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:31:59 AM

Ofcourse, they need to improved the platform for them to recognized as a good choice to invest especially that there are a lot of similar projects here in crypto world. They also need to be more competitive enough so that investors will likely to invest in this project and make profits from it.
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:48:12 AM

Why I cant find your coin at coinmarketcap?
The team is working on this  Smiley

Its trading already on exchanges?
Yes, if you want to trade PDX go to Crypto Bridge: https://wallet.crypto-bridge.org/market/BRIDGE.PDX_BRIDGE.BTC it is secure way to buy or sell PayDay Coins.

I see that 20k coin needed for masternode. But how much cost 20k coins now?
Yes, Masternode is 20k pdx. Please see on Crypto Bridge.

Any airdrop now?

Airdrop is over  Smiley
birds_ain (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:53:04 AM

How many coins are not produced by masternodes and how much coins i can get from a masternode in a year? And what are next plan, any bounty any new exchange, any development?
You can buy Masternode or any amount on the exchange, and from them you will receive a reward, as indicated there https://paydaycoin.io/#specifications
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:23:23 PM

Yes, i think the team should keep more active and responsive at here for make everything have sure to invest at Payday is right decision.

The activeness and responsiveness of the team could have a good impact to the project. By that way, supporters and investors are being guided on what to do, and they will be able to support more and invest as well if they fully understand and updated the project.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:08:40 PM

The activeness and responsiveness of the team could have a good impact to the project. By that way, supporters and investors are being guided on what to do, and they will be able to support more and invest as well if they fully understand and updated the project.

Normally, that what they should do in order to maintain good reputation. Payday platform keeps on making a lot of improvement because they know that they should necessary do it to create a better services for the good of their users.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: