Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:50:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7634 times)
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:32:40 PM

this is the issue most of the time, but there are some ICOs that the people that participated in the IC were rewarded greatly, one it depend on the amount the project is able to raise, the hard cap and the amount dedicated to bounty. if all these figure are on the low side then the reward for individuals will be low

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
myhoho
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:34:45 PM

Before joining a bounty you need to read every single detail. Its an investment.
Bounty hunters are investing their time and mind to a bounty. So you need to read every detail before joinin to an ICO.
Longer projects must give more coins for sure.

██████▄  ▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄         
██████████████████████████▄▄     
█████████████████████████████▄   
▄███████████████████████████████ 
▄▄███▄     ▄██████████  ████████▀▀▀██████████
▄██████   ████████████  ████████   ███████████
▄████████▀   █████████    ██    ████████▀▀▀███████
▀████▄  ▄   ████████████  ████████████   ███████
▀████▀     ▀██████████  █████████████████████
▀███████████████████████████████ 
█████████████████████████████▀   
██████████████████████████▀▀     
██████▀  ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀         
ROCKET

▄▄    ▄▄

▄▄    ▄▄

ENTHRALLING GRAPHICS
● NEW TYPE OF GAMES
100% REFERRAL BONUS
((       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄████████ ██ █████████▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀████████▄
▄███████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀███████▄
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████▀▀██
█████████   ████    ███▄▄██
▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄██▀  █▀
 ▀█████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄███▀  █▀
  ▀████████ ██ ████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▄████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███▄
▄████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄████▄
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███▀▀██
██████▄            ████▄▄██
▀██████▄▄        ▄████▀  █▀
 ▀████▄       ▄██████▀  █▀
  ▀████████████████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
       ▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████▄
  ▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████████▀     ████████▄
▄██████████   ████████████▄
█████████        ██████████
█████████▄▄   ▄▄███████▀▀██
███████████   █████████▄▄██
▀██████████   ████████▀  █▀
 ▀█████████   ███████▀  █▀
  ▀████████▄▄▄█████▀  ▄█▀
    ▀████████████▀ ▄▄█▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
))
hotBriX001

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:42:48 PM

The reward depends on the number of participants, the more participants who participate the smaller to earn the bet. and look for a quality ico because a qualified ico will get a big paycheck

It is true. Bounty earnings depends upon the number of participants who participated the campaign. The more bounty hunters participated in the campaign the lesser the token they will receive as this will be distributed to all who are participated. What usually specified in the campaign rules and regulations is that, the highest rank bounty hunters will be paid much higher compared to the lower ranks. Each ranks has an equivalent tokens receive in each successful week of the campaign. And I think the reasons why there is longer period of time set in each bounty campaign, it's because due to the hard cap target that needed to achieve and this will be more worthy to received payments when succeeded.  

▬▬ ● ● Destream Fine Ecosystem for STREAMERS ● ● ▬▬
▬▬ ● ● STREAMER'S FINANCIAL ECOSYSTEM ● ● ▬▬
lynlyn

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:43:38 PM

Before joining a bounty you need to read every single detail. Its an investment.
Bounty hunters are investing their time and mind to a bounty. So you need to read every detail before joinin to an ICO.
Longer projects must give more coins for sure.

Yeah youre right because if the bounty will extended which means they did not reach their target amount of cap.And this is the reason they want to prolong their bounty campaign that can lost un interested to the people.
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:46:15 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

that completely depends on how many people have signed up for the bounty campaign. I have gotten paid big chunk from longer bounty programs than shorter ones. There are so many other things you have to consider which can effect your earning. It looks like he signed up for the wrong ICO and he just has to switch as they can delay it again.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 12:54:59 PM

It depends on many factors like how many people joined the bounty, how successful is the campaign. Longer campaign means you have more chances to earn more stakes. A few months ago, a bounty gave me around $350 for Twitter, Facebook and telegram task. Not bad at all, because there was not much work. If you join a good bounty campaign, it can earn you enough even it takes too long to finish. 
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

I think there is no strng correlation between duration of ICO period and amount of stakes you earned at the end. The number of stakes is affected by your rank on forum and the success of the campaign, in general. Of course, I mean this only signature campaigns (usually not more than 20-30 forum participants agree on that type of bounty).
All other types of bounty live by their own rules.
athiftammam2018

Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:58:24 PM

In my opinion, the magnitude of bounty is not entirely determined by how long the time is. But we see here how the allocation is set (if possible the bounty displays the price details per token) so we can guess. The number of participants who participated actually also affect. because according to them bounty that they follow it will likely be a great success. So the big conclusion of our income from bounty is relatively related to the above factors.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:01:10 PM

Not necessarily. It's subject and based on  several factors. You can't get small returns of the participants are very few. The states earned would be shared accordingly.

https://cryptotvplus.com
Usui-Kun

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:06:36 PM

The first and dominant reason is if the campaign reaches its hardcap or not, simply put that if the campaign is successful or no, it will increase the pool for the bounty hunters and will definitely let you earn more than you expect. The  umber of bounty hunters and the lengtg of bounty campaign are 2 different variables and usually does not affect that much unless you have got half of the bounty legendary people.

anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:11:13 PM

Whether or not I earn a lot of bounties depends on the number of participants and the length of the campaign. Often, projects typically spend 2-5% of the Token issued for Bounty. And if the bounty has a limited number of people and takes place in a short time, then surely the profit will be huge. It also depends on whether the ICO project sells the Token and gains a hard cap. If the project reaches a hard cap or soft cap, then they will pay more Token per skate for members.

KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:50:30 PM

Longer Bounty = low earning
Shorter Bounty = High earning

Nope this is not true.. The reward of bounty is depend on how much participant that join, Total allocated coin of the bounty and the project itself (can they reach hardcap or not)
The longer bounty sometimes give fewer earning, because there's so much time someone can join to that bounty

radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:16:48 PM

decisions are all in your own hands, do not be easily influenced by the decisions of others even though it's a close friend of his own. do your own will, do not expect something that is not certain, if indeed the bounty program that you follow the project has not succeeded, you better make as experience for the future. do not be too focused to get something from the gift program, because most ICO not necessarily everything can run smoothly, there are always obstacles encountered.
adolf512

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

Personally, I believe that everything depends on the project itself, and not on its duration. This is by no means the main factor that can be considered when choosing an ICO project.

yura_878

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:29:08 PM

I think that it is worth staying if the project is steep and prospective, because there is a potential for strong growth in the future

phelbaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:00:51 PM

Some bounties last more than normal,because of the longer campaign some persons get tried of the campaign and lost interest in it
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:05:18 PM

Have patience and this is true that when the bounty gets longer reward is reducing because some successful ICO contains many participants so when the no of participants increased from expectations then the bounty manager has limited budget,what he does he starts reducing no of tokens as the ICO date is approaching near.In early two months the reward is high but when the participants increase then reward is cut short.Its true.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
Fasunathan

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

That is true, the longer the ICO the fewer coins you will got at the end of the campaign because  there will be more participants and the percentage of the bounty that is intended is still the same. I also observe that when an ICO is almost that many high ranking accounts are joining.
Eros1on

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:12:26 PM

As more and more people are involved in the bounty, the number of bonuses is limited but the number of people involved is increasing, so the reward is becoming less and less.

DAVETUN

Activity: 728

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:06:24 PM

Not in all cases, if you join a bounty that has been cap base on number and rank of member who can join, if the campaign is long and the amount allocated for it is high. If it is a viable project you are sure to earn big.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: