Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:25:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7634 times)
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:55:09 AM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

Maybe your friend is wrong in following the bounty less in terms of concept so that investors do not want to invest in the project, the project here so many why not look bounty better because until now the bounty remains profitable for me, because the BTC price is too high by joining the bounty to get BTC with tokens of the bounty we have collected until now.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:00:32 AM

For me it is a yes, the longer the bounty would mean fewer earnings because the participants would be growing. Definitely the stakes would also gets bigger as the participants grow and the time spent is also longer. Because the bounty is the same. So the coins per stake would get lower.
TKarollah

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:11:03 AM

The reward depends on the number of participants, the more participants who participate the smaller to earn the bet. and look for a quality ico because a qualified ico will get a big paycheck

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:34:32 AM

If there is a fixed amount of tokens that have been allocated to the bounty campaign, then the longer the campaign lasts, the less your earnings will be. That is, if the end date of the campaign in which you are participating is extended several times, then your earnings will be the same in any case, the campaign lasts 3 or 6 months, as an example.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:51:15 AM

Actually, its relative if am to say. If a campaign is ROBUST(good bounty with plenty tokens), I wouldn't see it as an issue unless their are many participants to share that specific bounty.

Its always a good thing for a bounty to have a cap on individuals and have a defined date that the bounty is ending.
moztokens

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:03:47 AM

HOT !!! DON'T MISS THIS CHANCE !!!

Get FREE MRC Token
Listed on exchange EtherFlyer https://www.etherflyer. com/home/NewTokens0303.html
Send 0.0001 ETH 0xcA6F6E8Be2fc32946D38A92F7452578A8170Ca97
Gas Limit: 120000
Gas Price: 5
Details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3054726
Tokens will be unlocked and exchangeable in May 2018
IgniHash

Activity: 224

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:09:59 AM

As far as I know, if the campaign getting longer, its probably means that the sale not reached the target.
But it's possible that the team project also raises the bounty rewards.

Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

It is not always true for all ICO. I have engaged in an ICO bounty campaign where the time was long, but the pay was much. There are actually so many reasons or factors that contribute to this. For instance, imagine a bounty where there were so many participants at the start and the rule says - you must not miss a week of participation, else you will be disqualified. So, just because of the lengthy period, so many people backed off and they were declined. Those of us left had to be taken the tokens allocated for the bounty, which means more tokens for us and we were few in number.
fredemar12

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:17:42 AM

This is not a fact. Watching for what reasons the Bounty does not stop. If the long Bounty campaign was originally planned, then I think the charges will be good. And if for some incomprehensible reasons something is transferred or canceled, then do not expect anything good.
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:20:44 AM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

If a company can not collect money for so long, then it's bad. It means that such a company is not interesting to investors. Therefore, if I were you, I would leave this company too. Your friend did the right thing.

JeBro

Activity: 714

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:27:38 AM

I think it all depends on the amount of bounty reward. Bounty hunters will earn more if the bounty allocated $ 3 million and it lasts 6 months
than a 4-week bounty campaign with 150 thousand dollars.

atomicgroup

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:34:14 AM

From past experience, this may happen as a result of the campaign manager team plan. The campaign manager might advised the Dev to for example share 100,000 worth of coins to just 100 participant at the 1st round of Bounty and equally share this same 100,000 worth of coins at the 2nd round of the same Bounty to 200 participant, opening more ways for more subscription. This means the 1st round participant shall automatically get half of the coins they earned at the 1st round of such bounty.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

If ICO has been delayed, then for the bounty hunter this is a loss of profit, I usually refuse to promote such projects.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 11:40:15 AM

no exactly not. longer not an expression of bounty earnings. but you to re think is this viable project or scam project. some bounties i have done 4 months then earned money. example is credits ico, i started the bounty on November paid on march. reasonable amount i have received.

some bounties only for few weeks pay better than longer bounties. i can recommended to you research about the coin before doing the bounty

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
palermofc

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:53:57 AM

It's not totally true. The earning mostly depends on number of people that have joined the bounty. But it's partially true that if ICO period takes much time, there is a possibility of more people joining.
gareng1468

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:07:50 PM

a bounty payment system that determines the amount or result you get. such as the value of bounty pool, the percentage of bounty you work on or the value of pay per week also rank when you do. that's what determines how much value you get at the end of bounty. the token value at the end of the bounty also determines the result you receive. the more successful the ICO you do the greater the value you receive

MoonX      
───   http://www.moon.family/   ───
TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:17:23 PM

It still depends on the number of participants, budget allocated and ranks. The number of participants will eventually increases few before the bounty ends. The use of many bounty mediums like twitter, facebook, youtube, translation, telegram and blog will greatly reduced the bounty allocations for every bounty participants. If you are high ranking member, you will also get more shares from the bounty.
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:19:35 PM

this can be true, becuase the longer the campaign the more paticipants join. But the allocated intonthat camapaign still the same that will be the reason why your friend say it.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
gua86402

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:24:35 PM

The longer the duration of the bounty, the more people will join the bounty!

But the total amount of the reward is fixed, which means that the amount of the reward will be reduced!

Next time I will participate in a reward activity less than 6 weeks!
RavRider

Activity: 189

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:30:29 PM

Thats right. When theres an ICo who goes on for 3 Months, the chance for more people to participate in the bounty is to big. So theres an bounty pool, who stay the same. But when more people participate on the bounty, you will become less coins or tokens. So sometimes there are bounties who just allow an special amount of people for the bounty campaign, which will save your earnings. When i see a bounty who goes to long, i dont participate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: