Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:43:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 85 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The longer the bounty, the fewer the earnings?  (Read 7634 times)
flying_bit

Activity: 434
Merit: 9

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:26:01 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 11:50:31 AM by flying_bit

wow, this is interesting..I never thought this before and I thank you for posting this. Makes sense that higher ranks will get more and lower ranks like me will have less with longer time period since the stakes depend on the rank. I certainly learned something on this thread.

Just one question, why is it taking so long? I mean January is like 5months ago and I started bounty hunting last January and already got my rewards from them. The ICO I now have started March and April. Well, anyways you're already there so maybe just continue it till it ends then try to evaluate ICO you're going to join and only participate with those good project and partnership.

Goodluck and happy bounty hunting.

Reality is the only thing that is real.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:22:54 PM

Not always the case, the longer the bounty lasts, the less earnings. It all depends on the project, on the number of participants, on the volume of the pool allocated to the bounty, and on the honesty and integrity of managers. If you do your job well, and the Manager evaluates it qualitatively, the project collects at least soft cap, then you can count on a decent reward.
tamango

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:24:53 PM

It depends on rank and of course of the success or not of the ICO... there are bounty programs like cube intelligence that for a 2 weeks campaign has payed more than 90% of campaigns
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 04:30:19 PM

It depends on rank and of course of the success or not of the ICO... there are bounty programs like cube intelligence that for a 2 weeks campaign has payed more than 90% of campaigns

there are some campaigns that have run during or after pre-sale, so they just need to focus on campaigns on ICO's main sales. But the ratio of this campaign is very small and rare, I appreciate the campaign with a long time and make them more time to mature the concentration of potential investors and their own projects.
Gerandoong

Activity: 165
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:26:05 AM

I think that can be true in a certain way. That is if the gift is extended due to the extension of ICO, many people will join in later to make the participants so much. So keep in mind many projects that limit the number of participants if it exceeds a certain number. In addition, because the gift is extended, you may not be able to continue the possibility for some reason and may affect the number of tokens you will get. Or it could be It depends on the inventory of coins and the number of participants in the prize. Also, it depends on the stamp that each gift achieves. If the project reaches their hard hat, then you will expect big coins. Likewise, if there are some participants but have a large inventory, then you will receive a big blob as well.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:30:53 AM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

That is true. The longer the campaign takes, the larger the number of participants will be, unless they will close the participation form for the rest of the extension. There are certain bounty campaigns that limit the participants. But the majority allows as many participants as possible. That is to their marketing advantage after all. But I'd rather not quit if I already spent a good deal of time and effort for it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
GandiwaSF

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:19:07 AM

if that's the case at least you always monitor the tread and be patient and even have to wait 1 year. if indeed the project is still running you will get paid later. it just need patience.
victorscrown

Activity: 81

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:29:33 AM

Well it always depends on the campaign manager. if the bounty is too long and there is a continues acceptance of bounty participants at the end of the campaign period each of them will just receive few coins but if the participants are lesser then there is a  chance to receive more coins in that bountycampaign.
watchurstep45

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:09:02 AM

My friend just told me recently that he is leaving the bounty that we both joined last January. The ICO has been delayed many times and it is getting longer. He said that the longer the bounty period of an ICO, the fewer the coins that you will earn. So it is true based from your experience? Should I also leave or stay?

it is not true. if the ico has been delayed it will not afffect your stakes . they have to take sometime in order for them to develop their Coin and upgrade it. you should stay , do your duty in bounties and i tell you it will paid off your works/.
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:20:06 AM

I think it depends on the ICO. Once the token is listed on the exchange and if the bounty took longer time the chance to earn profit to your reward is fewer. But when the bounty token is to be listed in the exchange the longer the bounty the higher to earn rewards you will get. Like in my experience in DIW project I've been participating for almost 5 months until now and the possible reward allowed to me is huge. And in the future, once the token of DIW listed on the exchange it will sure give me huge earnings.
slava87

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:36:14 AM

Not always, the case contrary . I participated in a project called credits for about 3 months and got the biggest reward among other projects
coinsfuture

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:15:59 PM

If many campaigners leave it, and you stay, you can earn more shares in the bounty pool. In this situation, an increase in campaign time will do you good. But usually if the campaign is popular and lasts a long time, then it turns out to be a lot of participants and as a result the prize fund is divided into a very large number of people.
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:18:36 PM
Last edit: May 11, 2018, 09:24:27 AM by Cookie Man

May have some fact in your statement but only for some programs, not all all are however like that some bounties take real long and pay very well, the paying factor is however determined by the number of participants, the more the participants the fewer the pay
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:20:08 PM

Blocklancer is one bad example of a very long campaign without getting much from your effort some participants complaints of doing the campaign for 7 to 8 months only to get pennies for their very long effort, if the campaign is very long and no spreadsheet to check how many are participating, better leave that campaign for good.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:25:57 PM

Not always, the case contrary . I participated in a project called credits for about 3 months and got the biggest reward among other projects

That depends from project behind the bounty. Wrong bounty will
bring less profit no matter how long it is. Good bounties are profitable
in short and long term.
    In one bounty I participated for more than 4 month's. I still wait for
distribution of token's, after that listing on some exchange, a lot more
time will pass before I see how much I earned from that.
   Until now I I had better experience with longer campaigns. When I
search for new bounty longer one's draw my attention more!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
melekseverce

Activity: 140
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:30:46 PM

It all depends on the number of participants and on your rank.  And it's good bounty or not.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

I think what your friend says is all right because if an ICO project lasts too long, the bounty members will increase. And if the bounty members are raised, the tokens received per skate will automatically be reduced. So if an ICO project that is delayed continuously, then I advise you to withdraw from the project and find another potential ICO project for yourself.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:32:27 PM

It depends on how good the campaign is or how much did it earn or did it even reach the soft cap. Nonetheless, you will be getting paid lower than the calculated and expected price. This is due to unforseen circumstances that hindered the overall marketability or the value of the ICO.

valnd

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

Until the end of time

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:51:15 PM

I total agree with you, I don't like joining bounty that take a long time, if a bounty take a longer, the reward reduces because the longer the bounty waits, the more people join and the less the reward reduce, so the bounty I normal join these days, max is 8 weeks.
Emilyp

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:03:17 AM

This is because more high ranked members zap the whole pay and also the long duration gives room for more participant to join and all this makes earnings low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 85 »
  Print  

Jump to: