Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:28:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most alts are worth Zero  (Read 30792 times)
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:13:12 PM

If we look at the current situation, there are certainly a lot of altcoins that have a volume of 0. This we cannot deny because there are more altcoins every day. Of course if you can't compete the altcoin will die. The team or developer should think, how can their altcoins compete with others.
daarul50
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1034

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:13:53 PM

The market has shown that cryptocurrency is not just to enrich yourself. Bitcoin as the parent of cryptocurrency can still survive while the new coins that appear to be used by people just to make a profit some time can finally be seen clearly by all of us with these coins kept being pushed aside from the crypto market.
ioanbtc

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:22:39 PM

If most people buy alts and bitcoin before last bull run and sell on bull run they can become rich if they bought enough before. And not all alts worth zero, i wish that coins not have real support to have price zero tommorow and only coins with real application survive.

oktana

Activity: 1638
Merit: 288

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2019, 10:24:04 PM

Many coins are trash, but there are also good coins. The market gradually gets rid of bad coins, the main thing that you would not invest in them.

With current price developments, of course, the more poor quality coins will get very low prices and it really opens our eyes not to invest in these coins or indeed because the price of Bitcoin continues to fall so many altcoins follow the price. because in my opinion coin rubbish is a coin that doesn't have a high trading volume.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:34:33 PM

The reality that most cryptocurrency will eventually go to zero value is an undisputed fact.
Lot of bitcoins have no real life using and in reality add no value to the lives of human beings sun eventually they will die off and as cryptocurrencies is gaining more attention from the world people would begin to find better ways of analysing a crypto currencies as a viable investment opportunity
Its best to only invest in good coins and avoid hyped shitcoins

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
yobo2020

Activity: 156
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2019, 10:40:31 PM

Yes, I agree with you that most of the altcoin this days are zero, unlike before when you have  thousand of altcoin in your pofolio you will be happy because  the value will amazing when exchange it for bitcoin or ETH. But nowadays when you have  some million of altcoin in your pofolio is useless because when you change  to bitcoin or ETH they are valueless.
CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 05:27:17 AM

Yes, I agree with you that most of the altcoin this days are zero, unlike before when you have  thousand of altcoin in your pofolio you will be happy because  the value will amazing when exchange it for bitcoin or ETH. But nowadays when you have  some million of altcoin in your pofolio is useless because when you change  to bitcoin or ETH they are valueless.

YES, it doesn't even make sense to look at such projects, you are looking at those that really have a certain value and a real product. Also a real team and developers, and look at the fact that they perform an important role in some area, and not just unnecessary projects.

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
ifykiki
Copper Member

Activity: 193
Merit: 1

$martFund

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 06:54:24 AM

Not all alts are worth nothing, some just need time to groom and bloom, just need to be patient. Take for instance counting house that was down for like forever rose and almost got to $3 if holders didn't sell then, well sorry for them, brother is gone back to $0.6
So they need time, and when they rise, work with them

rencong bitcoin

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

MoonDeFi

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 07:13:48 AM

yeah right, not only is it worthless but the altcoin is almost totally dead, I have a lot of altcoins from the results of joining the social media bounty, but the tokens are mostly worthless, even the value is almost equivalent to the fee, the altcoin team must be more serious the project and must be able to compete with other alcoins who have been successful.

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
harapan

Activity: 1750
Merit: 306

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:18:13 AM

some projects only intend to make a profit then just leave, leaving their coins like scattered garbage. and bring away investor money.
demonz666

Activity: 493

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:39:35 AM

investors are now more careful in choosing alt coins. this happened because now many ICO projects are scam and investors lose their money. so now, in my opinion, investors only choose coins that have survived long in the crypto market. because this has a lower risk of losing than choosing a new coin which if it does not develop will be zero.

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:45:26 AM

The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and some promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystem

Altcoins are now started pumping gradually. I have recovered 30% losses from the last week. Investors are becoming active, that's why altcoins are growing but i don't agree with zero value although some shitcoins will vanish few years later.
GhostWithin

Activity: 644
Merit: 145

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 11:58:11 AM

investors are now more careful in choosing alt coins. this happened because now many ICO projects are scam and investors lose their money. so now, in my opinion, investors only choose coins that have survived long in the crypto market. because this has a lower risk of losing than choosing a new coin which if it does not develop will be zero.

Money is lost by home-investor mainly. Large real investors stop for other reasons.
Cryptocurrencies still have such an insignificant share in comparison with fiat money that attackers can easily manipulate the market.
Playing with altcoins is very risky, and the lack of regulation only aggravates the situation.
centhiniz

Activity: 292
Merit: 10

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 12:23:19 PM

Yes, this is the root cause of the current market decline. The market has recovered its ideal and people no longer blindly buy shit coin. They are beginning to understand whether this project is a good project.
meaning this year whether the market will recover and the price of coins in the market will also improve, I want that to come quickly because, I know that there are indeed many people who have lost control because, unstable markets make them crazy to buy lots of coins which in my opinion much is wasted in vain.

evanescence

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2019, 12:31:01 PM

Most alts are worth zero, but we all knew that even when we were giving them money, because we knew it would be an easy flip. ICO teams are just taking advantage.

pearcy jackson

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:27:17 PM

In 2018 Deadcoins revealed that at least 934 digital money had died. Earlier in July 2018, DeadCoins reported, there were around 800 dormant crypto tokens. even so, until now there are still altcoins that have the potential to increase in value. I think that is natural selection.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:37:33 PM

Most altcoins are worth zero because of bearish market condition and many of these altcoins that have no reason of been alive will surely die in the process but the good ones won't die but only get cheaper ,I'd say this is still the best time to accumulate altcoins and build better portfolios too

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 01:52:11 PM

The market has realized most of these coins are worth nothing and some promoters have no intention of developing the ecosystem

Yes you are right, most of the altcoins I am holding right now are worth zero, everything is dropping I don't know why, but still I have a faith in it, maybe in some.other months or years it will recover.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Runbitup

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:08:06 PM

In 2018 Deadcoins revealed that at least 934 digital money had died. Earlier in July 2018, DeadCoins reported, there were around 800 dormant crypto tokens. even so, until now there are still altcoins that have the potential to increase in value. I think that is natural selection.
indeed if there are a lot of altcoins that are worth zero but you also have to see successful altcoins so that you will be moved to stay excited about being a bounty hunter or investment.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 17, 2019, 02:12:20 PM

Tons and tons of the coins entering the cryptocurrency world are turning out to be very much worthless.
I was wondering if there could be at least a restriction or a level a coin can attain before entering the market
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: