Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:27:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Four Keys to Success  (Read 1128 times)
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:35:10 PM

Your observation is damn well. Your every point of view right and accurate. The 4 keys for every new or old trader .That why everyone agrees that experience can talk! Trading is being very popular day by day through the world. A few days ago in our country, there were only a few people who can trade. But recently almost every freelancer is joining in trade and crypto. Upwork, Fiverr are not good anymore to make money. So, trading will have more competition and more hard. That's why we should follow this 4 keys and need to patients.
According to my trading experience, keys to success in trading are:

•   Have a reason before entering each trade: Start a trade only when you know why you’re starting and have a clear strategy for afterwards. The whales are just waiting patiently for innocent little fish like us to make mistakes.
•   Target and stop when starting a trade: For each trade we must set a clear target level for taking profit and more importantly, a stop-loss level for cutting losses.
•   Meet FOMO (fear of missing out): That bold green candle yells at you “you are the only one not holding me”. But bear in mind that the whales (as mentioned above) are just waiting for small buyers on the way up to sell them the coins they bought in cheaper prices.
•   Risk Management: Manage risk wisely across your portfolio. For example, you should never invest more than small percentage of your portfolio in a non-liquid market.
nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:39:45 AM

Now I've lost about 50% of my total investment portfolio, and my mistake was that I didn't use cut loss strategy. I'd better just hold it, and now I'm changed my strategy to sell by partly coins, when it's trend of going up price
Sorry to hear about your loss. You should have held your coins when the market was red. I know it feels bad when you loose half of the money but you are left with the half right? You still have the chance to move forward in the crypto race by making the best move you missed last time and by holding the coins in times of recession. Once you start earning again, you will be able to go huge and optimistic in the market.
Look, this is the worst mistake you ever have done in your life I must say. I don’t know you and I don’t know your life but I am sure when you got entry in bitcoins world, didn’t you just know what you are going to do and how you would be making better results by knowing basic rules of trading. I am sure you haven’t done this thing, and that’s why you are now just regretting over your loss.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:06:21 AM

the four keys to success in my opinion is to be patient, keep learning, do not listen to the words of people who are negative about ourselves and also must have a good friend, it is the key people who will succeed, my opinion so.
If you are talking about the keys to success in the world of the crypto currency, then those things are to gain as much information as you can regarding all the possible things, investing your money at the right time, making the right decision at the right time by keeping all the necessary things in your mind and above all, keeping your nerves under your control at tough times to avoid any unwanted situation.
hoavantathan

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

my strategy are:
1. do bounty campain then sell bounty coins
2. if i buy coins, i'll analyse the market.
3. read news every day to make good decisions
staradvincula

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:03:01 AM

Oh yes, it should always have to be on our opinion. We will learn and grow in this field with our personal thought. I believe in having a guide as what you have mentioned " Keys of Success". It guides and helps us not to get mislead by the wrong perceptions. I also have my own version of what I have learned from trading. 1st thing for me is discipline. Having this with us, we can be able to control ourselves until when to hold or is it about time to let go of it. 2nd, believe in yourself. Do not always believe to anyone who's telling predictions or where the market will go. We have our own mind and thoughts, listen more to your instincts. 3rd, make your own research. Study the market chart flow for you to recognize when is the right time to conduct trading. 4th, patience.in its downtrend period, try hard to hold as long as you can because at the end of the day, it will go nowhere but uptrend will soon come your way. Exercise to hold as if you were holding nothing.
KorakPawon

Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:30:25 AM

the most important of all is Do not panic and do not open the order without a fixed calculation in the state of about and planned the main goal of each trader is to make profits and increase wealth by utilizing the price movement that's why we will get masksimal results.
nguli

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

I think the key to success you can apply is that you should be able to manage your patience and you should also be able to control your emotions do not be easily influenced by other people's talk and bad news.
korong ajem

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

You are right, I agree with your opinion, what I learned from trading is a patience, not even on trading, in doing all the things we need just a little patience
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:57:18 PM

the four keys to success in my opinion is to be patient, keep learning, do not listen to the words of people who are negative about ourselves and also must have a good friend, it is the key people who will succeed, my opinion so.
If you are talking about the keys to success in the world of the crypto currency, then those things are to gain as much information as you can regarding all the possible things, investing your money at the right time, making the right decision at the right time by keeping all the necessary things in your mind and above all, keeping your nerves under your control at tough times to avoid any unwanted situation.
Focus on what that you need to take on cause every moment may have to change for but you just need to be patient and for what you have to be success is based also on what you have been experience for.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:04:47 PM

I think the key to success you can apply is that you should be able to manage your patience and you should also be able to control your emotions do not be easily influenced by other people's talk and bad news.
Yes patience is the most important feature about profit trough crypto currency,  you will face a lot of situations like pump and dumps but have patience and don’t make sudden  decision, there are a lot of kind ways to make profit, choose the one you will feel easy and relax about, let haters say what they want to say but don’t listen to them just fix your aim and focus on it you will be succeed.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1142

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:34:01 PM

Focus on what that you need to take on cause every moment may have to change for but you just need to be patient and for what you have to be success is based also on what you have been experience for.
With this very volatile market, making such action depending on the situation would always be a good thing to consider for us to sustain profitability.It might not be precise anytime but atleasy we do tried it out. Success is depending on how you deal with such thing specially on cryptocurrency which we know this is very a speculated market.If you dont have such charateristic specially patience then this investment wont really suites you in.

ondabeat

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:06:35 AM

I agree with you, some paid groups give a signal but the main purpose of trading not only gain profit but also learn the craft in the trade. I experienced Fomo too, this is not new for many traders out there, but the time will come you will learn from mistakes.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:30:58 PM

That was a wow advice.  As far as a person will have his dream in mind and the very ambition of his life, small changes in market or some losses won’t deviate his path. A trader needs to be strong. He should not give up on his goal. Moreover, it is never like the time remains same. This is a basic law of nature. Everything has to change, even time. If today is a bad day, tomorrow can bring an unexpected happiness.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 07:19:25 AM

the most important of all is Do not panic and do not open the order without a fixed calculation in the state of about and planned the main goal of each trader is to make profits and increase wealth by utilizing the price movement that's why we will get masksimal results.
Rather I will go for don’t be panic. This one trait can either make your financial life or just destroy that. Both aspects are there in this one aspect and now it is just me and you who you would be deciding to go for which one. We need to see the first aspect because that can help to make fantastic results at the end of day. Don’t be panic and make that an integral part of your mindset.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:56:14 AM

my strategy are:
1. do bounty campain then sell bounty coins
2. if i buy coins, i'll analyse the market.
3. read news every day to make good decisions
If you don’t have enough of the funds to go for investing in any of the crypto coin, then it is better to participate in any of the bounty campaign in the beginning and then put in your best to make some good earning and then use your knowledge and those tokens to gather more money by doing the right thing at the right time. you must keep your nerves under your control for better results.
Lock00Live

Activity: 238

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:32:44 AM

The four keys to my success are always cultivating knowledge about the cryptocurrency market in all aspects or wherever I am talking about the market I am interested in. Secondly, it is patience virtue that helps me out. The right decisions about the market. Third, I choose the potential projects and have the opportunity to earn great profits. And finally, I always put my trust in the development of the market and join them now and in the future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:07:14 AM

i agree with no 1 but just dont close your ears because you dont want to hear them. remember this people are talking with dignity ang knowledge of the subject matter. you may  not agree with their thoughts but i least you get something from them and use it to your advantage. at the end of the day its you to decide not them.

Yes and just take it as your guide but don't get yourself to the point that you'll depend all your trading moves. Honestly, I'm reading some statements of influencial people and somehow they actually help the market though all their statements are all speculations and nothing's certain. Yes it's still the best to do our research and follow what we think is best.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:58:12 AM

Oh yes, it should always have to be on our opinion. We will learn and grow in this field with our personal thought. I believe in having a guide as what you have mentioned " Keys of Success". It guides and helps us not to get mislead by the wrong perceptions. I also have my own version of what I have learned from trading. 1st thing for me is discipline. Having this with us, we can be able to control ourselves until when to hold or is it about time to let go of it. 2nd, believe in yourself. Do not always believe to anyone who's telling predictions or where the market will go. We have our own mind and thoughts, listen more to your instincts. 3rd, make your own research. Study the market chart flow for you to recognize when is the right time to conduct trading. 4th, patience.in its downtrend period, try hard to hold as long as you can because at the end of the day, it will go nowhere but uptrend will soon come your way. Exercise to hold as if you were holding nothing.
Buy the coin in a low market and right after that keep the coins for long term means hold the coins so that you will not face with any loss of trouble. Wait for a better and a favorable market where the value of products or currencies in case of crypto market is high. Now sell the coins and get the profit if you are a strategic person then you will keep some amount of coins with your self for a test.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:52:40 PM

I agree with you, some paid groups give a signal but the main purpose of trading not only gain profit but also learn the craft in the trade. I experienced Fomo too, this is not new for many traders out there, but the time will come you will learn from mistakes.
   What I have been able to understand so far is the presence of perfect knowledge and perfect information that keeps you safe and successful in the market. This perfect information comes with research and study about the market and about the technology. You can also follow some good experts and also keep an eye in the market to see the demand for which coin is high and which coin has stable prices. This is only possible to understand in the presence of good understanding.
semutracing

Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:58:15 AM

Trade strategies provide opportunities to increase the likelihood of successful transactions, willing to give the merchant the ability to manage risk and profit relationships. Most trading strategies are based on data derived from indicators of technical analysis or fundamental analysis of systematic interpretation. A professional approach to making trading decisions on financial markets based on trading strategies that can help determine when to open and close positions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: