Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Four Keys to Success  (Read 1110 times)
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 08:53:07 PM

For me the first key is patience in handling this kind of business next critical thinking in analyzing,
next good communication to build good relationship too and last adaptability.
Even if we have the patience if we do have lack of knowledge then still nothing will happen that is why we need all of those thing, perseverance, determination, knowledge and patience in everything that we are doing, so that in everything we will become successful, we just need to keep an eye and focus with our goals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:00:34 AM

I think I learned how to trade, patience, seek or read legit Ico but also we have money to invest here. The key to success is education. We need to read the specialized literature on trade and then we will be able to trade well and lead to success.
itscomplicated

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 04:28:40 AM

In my experience in crypto market, I gave up day trading
I admit analyzing deeply the market is not my forte, so
I switched to scalping.
Wong owah

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:32:50 AM

the four keys to success are LEARNING, WAITING, TRYING, DON'T BE SHY IN WORK, it is the 4 keys to success for me, I also want to succeed in work, then follow my opinion.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:54:39 AM

yes you are right the success key that you mentioned here seems to make new traders become inspired but for me personally prefer to have an attitude to control the patience that I have.
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 11:19:07 AM

I have learned some valuable lessons from trading that I would like to share.  These are my personal thoughts and not trading or financial advice.

1.  I learned that no one can accurately and consistently predict the market.  There are many gurus out there, giving out predictions like candy.  Some have large followings and paid groups.  It gives people a sense of comfort to seek advice and predictions from these people.  But in the end, it's important to remember that no one knows what is going to happen.  

2.  I have learned that protecting my money is the number one priority.  Many people develop a sense of attachment to certain tokens.  They will lock them away in cold storage, and HODL no matter what happens.  But remember that even the most solid tokens will bleed heavily during a massive market correction.  Many people with "strong hands" HODL all the way to the bottom, where they eventually sell and get REKT.  Remember that not everything will rebound.  In the real world, 9 out of 10 traditional new businesses will fail within 5 years.  Why would crypto, which is based upon brand new technology, be any different?  This is why I believe in setting stop losses.  Even if the token bounces after I sell, at least I have protected my earnings and I can continue to trade another day.

3.  The trend is my friend.  When Bitcoin starts trading at lower highs and lower lows, that is the sign of a possible bear market.  At that point, I convert back into fiat and wait.  I don't try to catch falling knives, which means buy crypto as prices are falling.   I patiently wait until the market hits the bottom.  But how do I know what the bottom is?  I don't.  I wait for Bitcoin to show a reversal and solid uptrend, higher highs and higher lows, building solid support levels before I start to invest again. When I start investing, I carefully dollar cost average in.  

4.  By selling during a downtrend and buying during an uptrend, I make consistent profits.  I don't have to know where the tops and bottoms are.  And even if I make a mistake and sell my crypto too early, only to watch them rebound and moon, I have still protected my money.  Then I get back on the train and continue the ride upward.  I may suffer a little FOMO, but nothing is really lost.  

That's my personal strategy.  It's important to remember that everyone on crypto Twitter is looking out for their own investments.  They will encourage you to HODL when the ship is sinking because they don't want their bags to lose value.  But I always look out for myself first, and never get attached to tokens.

Again, this is my personal strategy and not trading advice.  What have you learned from trading?

Those are very good points. I myself have learned few things. I can mention the two of them which I thing are the important ones. We all have the greed to earn more. Therefore I invested a great amount in the market so that my profits would be bigger. But the prices fell and is lost huge amount. So never invest more than what you cannot afford to lose. The second is that we should try to be satisfies with our personal gains and stop comparing our profits with others because this can really cause huge losses.
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:35:35 PM

Four keys to success. I will give you these tips and I think it will help you to become successful especially when it come to using cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. The first thing is that, keep on posting. I know its tiring but if you want to have an income, then you must do it. Everyday you must post atleast one post. Next is join a campaign always. So that you will have income after that. Third is have patience always. Do rush everything. And the last is, you need a quality post to have merits.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
antran123

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 07:09:35 AM

Yes, I think we must have enough patience to invest in this year's encryption market. Otherwise we will lose a lot. Now the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very badly. If we don't have much patience, then we will lose more.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:05:06 PM

I have learned some valuable lessons from trading that I would like to share.  These are my personal thoughts and not trading or financial advice.

1.  I learned that no one can accurately and consistently predict the market.  There are many gurus out there, giving out predictions like candy.  Some have large followings and paid groups.  It gives people a sense of comfort to seek advice and predictions from these people.  But in the end, it's important to remember that no one knows what is going to happen.  

2.  I have learned that protecting my money is the number one priority.  Many people develop a sense of attachment to certain tokens.  They will lock them away in cold storage, and HODL no matter what happens.  But remember that even the most solid tokens will bleed heavily during a massive market correction.  Many people with "strong hands" HODL all the way to the bottom, where they eventually sell and get REKT.  Remember that not everything will rebound.  In the real world, 9 out of 10 traditional new businesses will fail within 5 years.  Why would crypto, which is based upon brand new technology, be any different?  This is why I believe in setting stop losses.  Even if the token bounces after I sell, at least I have protected my earnings and I can continue to trade another day.

3.  The trend is my friend.  When Bitcoin starts trading at lower highs and lower lows, that is the sign of a possible bear market.  At that point, I convert back into fiat and wait.  I don't try to catch falling knives, which means buy crypto as prices are falling.   I patiently wait until the market hits the bottom.  But how do I know what the bottom is?  I don't.  I wait for Bitcoin to show a reversal and solid uptrend, higher highs and higher lows, building solid support levels before I start to invest again. When I start investing, I carefully dollar cost average in.  

4.  By selling during a downtrend and buying during an uptrend, I make consistent profits.  I don't have to know where the tops and bottoms are.  And even if I make a mistake and sell my crypto too early, only to watch them rebound and moon, I have still protected my money.  Then I get back on the train and continue the ride upward.  I may suffer a little FOMO, but nothing is really lost.  

That's my personal strategy.  It's important to remember that everyone on crypto Twitter is looking out for their own investments.  They will encourage you to HODL when the ship is sinking because they don't want their bags to lose value.  But I always look out for myself first, and never get attached to tokens.

Again, this is my personal strategy and not trading advice.  What have you learned from trading?

This is a great statement of yours man, this topic can be very useful to newbie traders who want to be successful in their life as a trader of cryptocurrencies. Most of beginners don't know how to trade well because they are lacking of experience, once they read and understand these statements , I hope that this tips will their basis for their steps on trading.
freaksee24

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

These are all true points, but it all comes naturally after you gain some expirence.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: