Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:48:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What coins will you buy during this dip ?  (Read 3846 times)
FornaksD

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:40:50 PM

I bought ETH, GVT, ZRX, VEN, NEBL, FLIXX, INS. I believe that they will increase as fast as a lot of altcoins.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:53:15 PM

We never know when the dip is over. But buying NEO right now for 57$ is a great buy. So i looking to add some more later today. Other coins that i might add is WTC,OMG and ICX.
I prefer to maximize my Bitcoin and Ethereum because no doubt that these two coins are the best coins in the market that sooner or later it will rise up as fast as we can imagined as i strongly believed that they will surpass the last year ATH performance in which per development update with the latest news that lot of progress are now happening in favor of these coins meaning the rise of there value are imminent.
I, too, have recently been more committed to the strategy of redistributing funds towards Bitcoin and Ethereum, because these coins do not lose as much price as many tokens during the price drop on the market. Although during the growth of the market it is better to buy promising coins, because they often show greater growth in the percentage ratio compared to Bitcoin and Ethereum. In general, it is impossible to stick to one strategy and constantly make a profit, because the market is changing and its rules change every day.
Lareina

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:51:49 AM

We never know when the dip is over. But buying NEO right now for 57$ is a great buy. So i looking to add some more later today. Other coins that i might add is WTC,OMG and ICX.
I prefer to maximize my Bitcoin and Ethereum because no doubt that these two coins are the best coins in the market that sooner or later it will rise up as fast as we can imagined as i strongly believed that they will surpass the last year ATH performance in which per development update with the latest news that lot of progress are now happening in favor of these coins meaning the rise of there value are imminent.
I, too, have recently been more committed to the strategy of redistributing funds towards Bitcoin and Ethereum, because these coins do not lose as much price as many tokens during the price drop on the market. Although during the growth of the market it is better to buy promising coins, because they often show greater growth in the percentage ratio compared to Bitcoin and Ethereum. In general, it is impossible to stick to one strategy and constantly make a profit, because the market is changing and its rules change every day.
Through the exchange of token and coin movements, you can clearly judge that the market price fluctuations are affected by the first few.
bright07

Activity: 392
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 09:38:21 AM

Scam coins can be everywhere, but for this we should investigate ICO, read white paper and then invest so that money is not wasted. But still many companies  scammed after giving assurance.
dolcefarniente

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:02:53 AM

If you believe that the fall is over then you can buy any coins. Especially those interesting coins that have not yet made a 10x increase but have a good potential for such growth. I hope for Pundi X.
thinkpad99

Activity: 654
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:03:53 AM

In my opinion the best coin from these is neo. This coin has still very big potencial and is worth to invest in it.

I think price will be bigger so investing is still profitable
Nakasoshi

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:22:29 AM

in an dip i would maybe fill my bags with some neo, it has some big potential in my eyes. My future neo price prediction is around 300$ - 500 $. Another nice, secret coin is alqo they have instant transactions and a very good german dev team

kickstarter

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 10:45:26 PM

I`m buying pretty much everything that I think will become more expensive in half year. Ripple, ETH, BTC everything. For the most part I have bought BTC and ETH during the dip, and a bit of Ripple, hope it will make me a fortune.
CADguy

Activity: 330

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 10:33:54 AM

I bought during the fall of the bitcoin market. a little ripple and Ethereum. I think that these coins will allow you to earn good money in a falling market. quite a high potential and a lot of invested funds. I don't think she has a chance of losing her money.
udayantha11

Activity: 770
Merit: 17

2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 11:14:47 AM

in my opinion, i bought the ZIL and ETH. They performed very well. ZIL double my portfolio. 

we all need universal power and cyclist of Everything
-2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022-
=BTC will make it, but might be a long winter=

Stronger the storm, brighter the rainbow
bnguyenhuong191

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:18:02 AM

I decided I'll buy NEO and ETH during this dip. I think the NEO is better to earn money
Lewoll

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:29:53 AM

during the crypto market crisis I bought some NEO, Tron, Ripple and Oyster Pearl PRL because I know that those coins will surge up to the moon when the crypto market recovers and I am right of my decision back two months ago.
I invested crypto because I am a cryptocurrency believer that this Bitcoin and Blockchain technology is the future of our money and we are very lucky on this generation that we are able to earn money and crypto while it's too early and while the world is not yet fully adapted this blockchian technology that we're using today.

sadiem

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

There are a few coins that I want to buy if the market red like coins Cardano, Stellar, IOTA, NEO and the Ethereum. I feel the coins has a graph that is very nice and if we buy it and put on hold for a long time it will be very good.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:05:25 PM

Considering the dip, I would go with the Bitcoin and ETH, to be honest, because these coins have the potential to bounce back with more than a double speed and hence it is my investment preference. However, I would go with the systematic investment plan and invest small amount at a higher frequency of time to take the advantage of every low price level.
KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 05:24:21 PM

Korona Coin, wait this coin to get listed and be on the market. This coin has a lot of potential.
Pumuckel21

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 05:27:05 PM

in a dip or in a bear market i would try to fill my bags with some already established coins like monero btc dash or even ethereum. When the bull market arrives switch to altcoins due to the fact that they will gain you more percent

▄█▄▀█████████████▀ ▐
     ▄███▄▀███████████▀ ▐ ▐
    ▄█████▄▀█████████▀ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▄████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
███████████            ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
 ███████████          ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
  ███████████        ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
   ▀████████ ███████  ▐ ▐ ▐ ▐
    ▀█████▀▄█████████▄ ▐ ▐ ▐
     ▀███▀▄███████████▄ ▐ ▐