Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 03:43:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working smart vs working hard - an ultimate guide  (Read 1953 times)
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:04:43 AM

when someone says we just need to work smart, without having to work hard, I do not agree. But, I agree with smart work. The truth in my opinion is, we need HARD WORK and also SMART WORK. If we just work smart, then we will be defeated by others who work smart and hard work. I'll try to explain briefly that the hard work is working long enough and as much energy as possible, while smart work is to work as well as possible with short time and energy that is not big enough.
roseann072518

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

On my opinion i choose both, You need to be WORK SMART along with WORK HARD.. You can do both so you'll be successful someday.
If you work hard then no smart work you fixed only for one thing but if you work hard with smart work i should say you the best anf going to successfully!
CryptoLoverz

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:35:34 AM

Very good your writing above. I further mean that smart work is a job done by way of thinking more than the activities undertaken. But still focus on the activities done. While working hard is just an encouragement for someone who does not have a job and he starts his job. So I think if we've worked hard, it's time for us to think of smart work. One example, we start to build our own business, and not just work with others.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:57:36 AM

This is a sequel to this thread. If you are interested only in the fat of the thread and the cream of the theme, look no further than this and the second post here.

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?

Thats entirely depends on the what you are working hard and working smart. If you want to be rich, better work hard to put up a business and be the boss rather than plainly working in a company where your income is limited. For example, here in crypto, you need to work smarter especially in times of red and green states. Be smart and work hard.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
teeevnglst

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:24:32 AM

I like working smart because just with the right ways and timings i could earn a lot and by doing so i could potentially decrease the time and work but ended with a good results . Timing is just the key dont do what normal people do step up and you will not fail.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:47:38 AM

This is a sequel to this thread. If you are interested only in the fat of the thread and the cream of the theme, look no further than this and the second post here.

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?
To succeed and become a valuable human being, you need the following three virtues:
-clean-handed
-loyal
hardships and curiosity
These are the best virtues to create billionaires. If you have a lot of time, you can read the autobiography of some people who have been successful in life. They have a common interest in learning, loyalty and consistency with their ideals. That's what I know about your topic, hope it helps.
Work is important to do because it takes us to the level of success. Both have common denomination in achieving a goal, however differ in many forms in terms of effective and productive outcome. The big difference between the two is that working hard is doing things without thorough planning, whereas working smart is getting work done through effective planning while keeping stress-free environment. Despite their differences what matter is the strong will and consistent perseverance, it is all about learning where to make an effort and what you can contribute to the community, the people around you, and for yourself.
Hell-raiser (OP)

Activity: 462
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:50:18 AM

OP You may forget that you can't become smart if you won't work hars but this hard work must be of your developing.
Your example is like person works harder in work to sell more products (for example) and make boss rich.
What's smart work for you? It's even question: Why do I have to work for others while I can to make them work for me and make me rich.
That's smart work I guess. But also remember that during your life, you have to work hard for others too in order to change yourself from hard worker to smart worker.

I sincerely disagree with this view. I think working hard before working smart or even just working for somebody before you start to pursue your own interests and work for yourself is not a required part on the road to financial well-being, prosperity and independence. What you say might have been true 200 or even only 20 years ago, but that's no longer the case. Well, Bill Gates never worked for anyone, though he comes from a well-off and wealthy family, but what about Vitalik Buterin then? If I'm not mistaken, he started off even earlier than you are allowed to work full-time for someone (unless you are from a third world country, of course).

In today's world, you can easily skip that part with wage labor and employment, and walk your own path right away, thus saving yourself time and trouble of toiling away at life doing stuff you likely don't want to do, in order to put food on the table or because it is so common and conventional.
kauban2018

Activity: 271

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:55:43 AM

For my opinion, people who worked hard are those people who are actually smart because they are thinking for their future or theie family's future. Have encountered lots of hardworking people that's why I consider them as smart ones. They actually do their best, look for something that may help them financially in a good way and in a wisest way. Some successful businessmen who are very hard working even though they haven't finish college in an university. But because they are smart enough to run a business and do network marketing that's why they became successful in life. They have the attitude of being passionate to earn something out from their hard work.
tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:59:42 AM

I agree that working hard can make your boss rich not the employee, I experience that kind of stressful job that's why I resign last year and I started to work smarter just like what you said that he must stay in place where he could get a higher chances of luck to get a date with a romantic relationship. Just like work smarter can bring you more earning when you choose to stay in a job to work with a better salary like this business in this forum.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:07:23 AM

Working smart helps investors to live a more stable life than hard work, but if you include both of these, you will have a quality life. I can only work hard, but it is not entirely reasonable to be risky while participating in commercial projects.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:26:55 AM

Your opinion is very true, if we only work hard and too enthusiastic with what we do then what we get is tired even though get a big wage, but
from what we do actually provides more benefits for the boss.
My assumption about smart work is for example, even if we are just an ordinary employee try not to suspend your work but try to make a structure / list of what to do on the day, so it does not require excessive force and the job will be in line with the target.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Hell-raiser (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:20:20 PM

You are 100% right. I completely agree that people should work smart everytime. Life is unfair and there is no way to refute that, that's why we all need to find a strategy or if not a loophole in the system to make our place in life a notch higher. One must use brains and adapt depending on the environment and factors around him or her. Sometimes even those with fewer resources came up to rise as they know how to play their cards and not just take life as a shotgun shot. Work smart and play hard and no drama, that's what I follow in work.

I really liked the way you put it: work smart and play hard. I also massively agree with your other point regarding people who may have fewer resources (brains, industry, dedication, propensity, whatever that might mean) but who still manage to rise higher in life simply because they know how to play their cards.

I do not agree that working hard or working smart can bring financial success but I think financial success is a function of meeting the right people and having access to the right information.

If you are not smart, then meeting the right people and having access to the right information won't help you much. The right people are smart themselves (well, for the most part), so they will quickly find out that you are not worth their attention (and money). If you are as dumb as a box of rocks, you won't be able to use the information you obtain to your advantage. And it is unlikely that you will have this information in the first place, if only entirely by chance.

Although, who needs brains if he has luck at his side?
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:24:12 PM

On my opinion i choose both, You need to be WORK SMART along with WORK HARD.. You can do both so you'll be successful someday.
If you work hard then no smart work you fixed only for one thing but if you work hard with smart work i should say you the best anf going to successfully!
There is no way that you can rely on either working harder and working smarter. You need to do the things in a way that you can work both smartly as well as working harder. At time of planning, you need to make the wise decision and once you made any kind of decision, after that you need to put in the best of your efforts to get the desired results which you want to have.
Bitcoinbitcoin0909

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:50:49 PM

Working smart in here is very important knowing that bitcoin has been very complex and complicated ever since. If you are not going to work smart, you might possibly end up losing a lot or getting lost. Always be knowledgeable on what you are doing so that you can make the most of your investment.

COCOMARTIN

Activity: 153
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:31:21 AM

For the same, But you need more patience at work. Especially if you have a family.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cannacor.io ║Cannacor:Cannabis Cultivation║
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:24:22 AM

I think you should need them both. Because what is the purpose of your hardwork if you sell it in low price thats why we need to smart. We should hold it and do not sell under ico price or the price when you buy it.
Ryker1

Activity: 1932
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:01:00 AM

Working hard is working and having an income in a slow process. Working smart is working and having an income in a fast process. For me if you just work hard and didn't put your mind into it, nothing will happen. The same process or routine will just go on. If you work smart and didn't work hard, you might get arrogant and start slacking because your presence of mind will be focusing on you can easily get what you want because you know it. Both have negative sides, but when you put it together, you'll be better and you''l double and get a fast income.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Hell-raiser (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:18:51 AM

Many people working hard to get much money, they have lost all their time for their family by working hard in the company and many people leave their family looking for the job and working hard so far from their family, but the other side have the people have smart working by participated at the bitcoin and cryptocurency, and the can have the earning more than the hard work, so which one you choose for your work.

If we are talking about trading, naturally here working smart will be more effective. The best variant is to get the maximum information about the cryptoworld.
But I believe in a combo of both. One component alone can’t survive for long time where such huge competitions are present. Just see the local market how amazingly so many people are contributing towards something and by competing someone succeeded to grab maximum of money. Same is in the case of bitcoins trading, you have to be smart but hard worker too for better results.

In my view, working hard and working smart are two different animals, which have little in common. It is like a sheep and a wolf. The former is a prey while the latter is a predator. Indeed, a wolf can become a prey too (for example, to a human with a rifle and a wolfhound), but this is not common and not natural. When you work for somebody, it is working hard in general. On the other hand, when people work for you, it is working smart, as simple as it gets. Another option which seems to be beyond this dichotomy is when money works for you. I think this is the best option for most of us as we don't have to bear responsibility before and after anyone, so to speak (which is not the case for a regular business with employers and employees).
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:53:31 AM

I strongly believe that we need both of them. Sometimes you have to work hard in order for you to get things within the traditional process or whatever you call it. Working smart on the other hand is the quick process. When you sometimes the life hacks then you have the advantage of living of course. Any kind of work require those kind of attitudes. We just have to know better on how and when will you gonna use that.

I am working in a public sector but at the same time I am also engaging in crypto and I am applying those two. It's just a matter of balance for you to achieve your own definition of success.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:59:33 AM

Working smart and working hard were two perspectives to make thyself wealthy. Some has the ability to be smart and make the best in a short time. While the user who has the ability to work hard but doesn't have the smart attitude takes more time to attain the same wealth that the smart working personality earned in a short time period.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: