Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Working smart vs working hard - an ultimate guide  (Read 1951 times)
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:34:08 PM

In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with working hard, but this doesn't mean that I agree that working hard will lead to riches and success. I have been seeing friends and family members work as hard as they can but only earn barely enough to support their families needs, while there are lots of people who are actually almost doing nothing but are actually successful, maybe they are doing something right or better that they are earning much better than the hard workers. 

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sinta23

Activity: 668

DogData

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:32:51 PM

I would say that in my life from personal experience it usually happen, that I`m working hard, and then develop a way to work smart.
if my experience does work hard it also requires working smart, because we hard work it must also have the intelligence in concluding a thing, and make decisions. everyone needs both.

sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:53:34 PM

I think the most important is just smart work because with smart work you can manage to get a very high profit but not necessarily require time and energy very much. when you've implemented smart work you can get a lot of benefits.
b3j0

Activity: 714
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:00:15 PM

work hard or work smart that determines is the person's own thoughts. if the person is educated or has extensive knowledge then will choose to work smart.

ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:03:29 PM

My practical take on working smart is knowing what your strengths and weaknesses are and then work with them in a way that will be accurate and efficient. Also know the tools and resources that you have, so you know how and when to use them to finish the task at hand correctly and on time.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

Working smart is actually the best way to go because it’s not every hardworker that has ended up being successful. To be more productive you have to do everything in a smart way.In Africa hardworkers use cutlass to weed whiles the smart ones uses machinery to do the same thing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Hell-raiser (OP)

Merit: 515

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:16:59 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2018, 07:24:25 PM by Hell-raiser

Come on man ...I don't think that.. by working smart you have to do less work..rather than your work load is increased because you have to use your brain too ..to give everything a direction.
I think that... Working hard and working smart ..both are related as

Working smart = working hard + Giving..that hardwork a definite direction.

This is definitely not how the dilemma of working hard vs working smart is pictured by almost everyone here (well, at least not with me). Working hard doesn't always mean that you are spending all your time on whatever you do and vice versa. Rather, it is about effort applied and reward received, both in financial and emotional aspects. Working hard basically means wasting your time and at large your life. So, if your boss makes you believe that working extra hours is good for you, would that count as a "definite direction" according to you? And how is this direction actually beneficial to you then?

What if later you come to a conclusion that it is not the direction you really wanted to take?
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:58:01 PM

Working smart is the best because you don't need a lot of effort because you just need time and effort to make it happen. If you are a lazy person then work smart because just like the other people who succeed in their lives they work smarter more than just working hard because working hard will consume a lot of time and energy from you which is not a wise choice.

lythanhbinh

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:14:36 PM

it's true especially in the work, the most priority and be a bullet in the work of course smart in thinking and working hard in order to realize that in want it is very necessary. being intelligent and persistent in the work is very important
Hell-raiser (OP)

Merit: 515

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:12:33 PM

You have already made a similar post, right?

Yeah, but since people were mindlessly quoting walls of texts, I took a more flexible approach, and in this thread all relevant and interesting information is collected in the second post, for your reading pleasure.

I think that luck, as well as work, is part of the equation. If you never work and are not particularly lucky... Well nothing special will happen.

But what makes a real different is your environment. If you have been raised in a wealthy family, life will be easier for you. And that's a fact. Your relatives will be more aware of the "golden paths" leading you to jobs that are well-paid and no too difficult. You will have a greater culture, just because it was part of your education. And thus, social interactions will go easy!

For me family and the environment in which you grew up is the biggest explanatory factor. As for luck and work.. well they come largely after!

I would say that there are many underwater rocks with being raised in a rich family. It is a well established fact that many rich families go bust in a couple of generations, so it is a tricky question. Indeed, you already have capital, you are literally born into it, therefore you have a tremendous advantage in this regard. On the other hand, if you bathed in luxury all your younger years, which you spent partying days and nights, you won't know the real life unless your family makes sure that you get acquainted with it.
Stavri

Activity: 980
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:29:00 PM

actually hardworking is good. but method of working is also very important. hardworking does not mean that working for so long time blindly. it might be wasting time. using time efficiently is also very important.
Bastok

Activity: 118

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 08:46:36 PM

Working smart can save time rather than working hard. Because it's more time saving if you work smart you can able to determine whether it is time to invest or not.

I also choose working smart. Those been working hard never success in life, they  only live as average people because some of them contented of there earning as they can survive in a daily basis because they are lack of knowledge on how to grow there money. Unlike in working smart , they network other people to grow there assests.
krhnrhn

Merit: 306

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:03:18 PM

If you find right way to be rich or earn more money, you can work really hard but if you have regular income, no need hard work. regular income means regular work!
AimHigh

Activity: 554

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 10:54:24 PM

For me its better to be a working smart than working hard because being smart was  always have nice decision to have a better result as the quote said "think before you click" so this quote present that being smart was always thinking also the positive and negative side but being working hard no matter what happen always doing they didn't think what is the negative result and didn't think the side effect of his/her doing. Why businessman was one of the investor just because of they are always working smart than working hard.
jblittle00

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 11:43:09 PM

I'm a fan of working smarter, not harder. Here's the analogy I like to use:

You can get in your car without a map and just drive without having any idea where you're going. You might drive around in circles unknowingly. You might drive for hours and get virtually nowhere fast. Now get in the same car with a map and you instantly know how to get from point A to point B. Mission accomplished. I think in life, if you can figure out where you'd like to go, you can figure out your map. Working smarter, not harder. Figure out your destination, whatever it may be, and as long as you stay focused on your end goal, you'll know if your headed in the right direction at most given points.
rejekitiban

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

Many people say that you should work hard if you want to succeed in life and rise to riches. I'd rather say that working hard will only make your boss richer, not yourself. On the other hand, there is an age-old adage which says that you should be working smarter, not harder. But working smarter is a vague idea, and I'm interested to hear what people have to say on this topic. As far as I'm concerned, I think that working smart comes down to creating environment where you will have more chances to meet Lady Luck smiling at you, where you will be able to hit a lucky strike because luck plays an ever-important role in our lives. For example, if you want to find a date to have a romantic relationship with or you are looking for a one-night stand only, you will go to a beach or a bar since your chances are higher there, right? The same approach seems to be applicable to work as well. In other words, stick around the places where your chances of success are the highest.

So share your opinions here, guys. What is your practical take on working smart?

I prefer to work hard with smart ways. you can choose to invest in crypto, it is smart strategic. You will get alot benefit from it.
meatygeiger

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:22:15 PM

This is a very interesting post and I have really noted down the best things.
fight-T

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:37:15 PM

For me its better to be a working smart than working hard because:
Your life is not just about work, it's about having fun, passion and relationships. Setting yourself up with a smart way of working will increase your productivity and job performance, so you not only develop your career but also balance your personal life.
jamesclark

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:46:29 PM

To my mind, you do not need to be limited in the opportunities and should stay diversed and educated enough to have otpions to choose from.
roflmao129

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:06:32 PM

actually hardworking is good. but method of working is also very important. hardworking does not mean that working for so long time blindly. it might be wasting time. using time efficiently is also very important.
If you can combine both working smart and working hard at the same time, you will become the greatest worker ever. It will give you more time and more solutions to solve a problem in order to earn money. However, in my opinion, I still prefer working smart to working hard

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: