Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:43:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Twitter to prohibit range of cryptocurrency ads  (Read 389 times)
Olga1111

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:09:51 PM

The currency has already developed very well, and we have a very great future, even without advertising I think that this does not mean that it will dramatically affect the speed of bitcoin.
muncuss

Activity: 723
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:25:45 PM

so it's true, i thought this is only rumor. No problem, there's no war against crypto, but it's war against scam ICO

Then tell me, what do you rely when choosing a cryptocurrency to invest in? Twitter and Facebook is one of the main instruments for the promotion of the cryptocurrency and ICO. From these social networks you can learn about the existence of any project, and then conduct their own analysis of the project.
They only ban ads, not account.

jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:30:04 PM

The currency has already developed very well, and we have a very great future, even without advertising I think that this does not mean that it will dramatically affect the speed of bitcoin.
Continuing the world's largest social networks and even google intends to ban ICO ads is a bad news to seriously affect the cryptocurrency market. But I think this is just because the speculators really want to create this bad news to bring the cryptocurrency market down very deep. So investors should be calm and look at the market to make the right decision instead of panic is easy to trap the tycoon.
bosede1

Activity: 714
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:35:10 PM

According to SKYnews, the Twitter social platform would be preparing to implement a ban policy of advertising related to cryptocurrencies.

Twitter is preparing to prohibit a range of cryptocurrency advertisements amid looming regulatory intervention in the sector. The microblogging platform is following similar moves by Facebook and Google which have restricted financial advertisements due to concerns about illicit activities.

https://news.sky.com/story/twitter-to-prohibit-range-of-cryptocurrency-ads-11293387

War against the cryptocurrency has begun  Undecided there is also the imminent G20 meeting

Heard of this too but since I have not seen any action yet been taking by this social medias in question then I can still for now use their site and when they now finally lift their ban, we will be alive to see what happens next. Let's enjoy them while they last.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Melfoy72

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Taklimakan Network : Business Platform for Crypto

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:39:20 PM

so it's true, i thought this is only rumor. No problem, there's no war against crypto, but it's war against scam ICO

Then tell me, what do you rely when choosing a cryptocurrency to invest in? Twitter and Facebook is one of the main instruments for the promotion of the cryptocurrency and ICO. From these social networks you can learn about the existence of any project, and then conduct their own analysis of the project.
They only ban ads, not account.
I hope so. But Facebook for example blocks some  posts about crypto and ICO now.
Usual it's repost of  few ICO's post..  Non ads.. just simple people's repost about ICO's

pat25

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:39:53 PM

I wanted to create topic about it here, but you were faster. Do you think that they will also block user activity connected with crypto - like tweets and retweets? Because it will be so bad for bounty and also for ICOs - and this month was the worst for ICOs, what will happen in next months, if we see this bans, thinking Roll Eyes
vaso11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:41:19 PM

According to SKYnews, the Twitter social platform would be preparing to implement a ban policy of advertising related to cryptocurrencies.

Twitter is preparing to prohibit a range of cryptocurrency advertisements amid looming regulatory intervention in the sector. The microblogging platform is following similar moves by Facebook and Google which have restricted financial advertisements due to concerns about illicit activities.

https://news.sky.com/story/twitter-to-prohibit-range-of-cryptocurrency-ads-11293387

War against the cryptocurrency has begun  Undecided there is also the imminent G20 meeting

Which war? What do you say? it's clear that the price is lowered by specially such news. There is no war. And the news about Twitter not serious and does not pose any threat.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
goodrus69

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:53:26 PM

I don't think that prohibition on advertising on Twitter will can somehow to affect the development of the crypto.  Already there are others alternative sources of advertising.
Osiris0

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:06:20 PM

War against the cryptocurrency has begun  Undecided there is also the imminent G20 meeting

This is campaign not against crypto, this is campaing of making crypto clear, transparent and trustworthy. Think who had used this ads in Google and Facebook - shitty scam ICOs most of all. Reliable projects have a lot of attention without annoying ads everywhere, so in long-term it is good for crypto.
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

Twitter and Facebook are two of the social community giants that are trying to get people closer to their loved ones so there are too many reported incidents that people are scammed by ICOs because they put trust on it through social media advertisements.
ICO scammers today can afford on promoting fake ICOs in facebook, Twitter or Google so I believe they have a valid reason why they no longer accept any ico and Crypto related ads on their platforms.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

I think this will limit most ICOs but the good ones should still survive and be fine.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

This is campaign not against crypto, this is campaing of making crypto clear, transparent and trustworthy. Think who had used this ads in Google and Facebook - shitty scam ICOs most of all. Reliable projects have a lot of attention without annoying ads everywhere, so in long-term it is good for crypto.

indeed, and I agree. the best ICO's and Crypto will do get their investors through many ways or websites to promote on because today scammers could even promote their fake ICOs and Crypto ads on popular search engines like Google and yahoo and social media like Facebook and twitter.
I do believe that good ICOs and Crypto are backed with companies and no financial issues.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:37:00 PM

If this happen it will have a impact on the ICO because we know that twitter is one of the biggest social media in the world, but I wish it would not happen and it just a fud so that many ICO will continue, and many people would continue to spread the news about cryptocurrency, but I think twitter will not ban ICO because they have an income on this.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:38:51 PM

Follow Ecex Exchange in Reddit and get 10 Ziggurat (ZIG) Tokens.

Bounty — Follow Ecex Exchange on Reddit at least until ICO ending 19. April 2018. and get 10 Ziggurat (ZIG) Tokens. This is one-time bounty — reward price is 10 ZIG Tokens.

1) Follow Ecex Exchange on Reddit.
2) Log in or Register to Ecex Exchange.https://ecex.exchange
3) Go to Bounty the Section in menu
4) Select “Follow Reddit” option
5) Click on Register in Bounty button and enter Reddit user name
6) You will see that bounty payout is pending — all weekly tasks are consolidated and paid out on Saturdays.

See also illustrated guide at https://www.reddit.com/user/EcexExchange/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
insomnia79

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

I think its the bad news for bounty hunter like me who have join a lot of project to campaign it in twitter, I hope it wont happen, because we can not stop the developing of cryptocurrency, because I think they very usefull and answering the financial problem in this world like get another incomw from it. Please spread the positive vibes in twitter so they dont ban cryptocurrency
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:10:19 PM

I am concerned about the ban, because now I attended many twitter movement, if twitter ban the advertising encryption monetary market, so I will be banned from any twitter movement, it makes me lost revenue.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: