Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:29:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The fall of cryptocurrency  (Read 5009 times)
alex massi

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

Recently there is a lot of bad news about BTC makes the price of BTC fell sharply, but I believe the market will stabilize again, do not worry too much
DISCMAN

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:21:58 AM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.

Don't set your mind thinking that you are about to quit through out the year of working under crytp currency because we all know at the very beginning that the market value is not that stable so you need to be more open minded in that situation. If you were about to quit then you lost a big oppurtunity.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

What about the crypt? tell me when it will unfold? Or give a sign at least some, because I'm already beginning to think about quitting the game.
If you really think about quitting the game because the market is in dip then this game was not for you in first place so just quit . For me and almost everyone understand and have faith in crypto Huge dip = Huge chance to load your wallet with more not necessary BTC but at this dip almost all big coins/ Token have good opportunity to buy more .
HereisTommy

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:28:17 AM

Everything happening now isn't a tragedy at all. If you think about getting rid of your BTC - think twice before. MArket isn't in a perfect condition now, but BTC and company have already changed the world and there's a lot of stuff to do further. Don't panic, we're going our own way
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:34:19 AM

The market is always affected by news of regulation of cyptocurrency by some countries but just today there is a good news.
Read the information below you will see reasons to invest more in cryptocurrency else it will be too late for you because cryptocurrency is going to the moon.
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@cryptohumster/g20-news-wild-west-forever-the-good-the-bad-the-ugly-in-my-review

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:37:25 AM

Cryptocurrency is not dead yet. The market reacted as a result of the panic in the market and the news. Hold on to your coins as we are about to see a strong upward trend in the market in the coming months.

Their is also a saying that say, if you can't endure the dip in cryptocurrency, you don't deserve the gains in it.
mickymax777

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:42:13 AM

I believe it is mainly the new comers that bought during the Dec, Jan gold rush. Buying into crypto without understanding it and not truly believing in the future. As soon as the party stopped they got out, the weak hands.

I agree the Nov - Jan increase was unsustainable but the future is bright. Blockchain is revolutionary but few see it. Only once blockchain companies start seeing the payoffs will the other start following.

Fundamental analysis will determine the next phase of price increases - Just my thoughts

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
DesmondHayes

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:42:50 AM

All the older investors already know that this situation is expectable and also that the future happenings just like this fall currently on the market will be expected. You are close to the panic status and you should disregard your bad feelings and focus on the future state of the market which will for sure be prosperous.

Quitting now would probably bring you loss because if you have invested on the higher price you are already in a loss. Waiting for some more is recommended.

A market is in on the rising curve in the time of my writing!

CONTRACTNET     |     At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS             
|     WHITEPAPER     |     TWITTER     |      TELEGRAM     
████████████████████████  [  JOIN ICO   ●   10th MARCH  ] ████████████████████████
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:43:56 AM

i don't know what happened, but in my mind i think the whales is smiling right now they will buy the cheap one before the price is pumped again
No one can tell when bitcoin and altcoin will increased. Yes the whales are getting this chance to buy more crypto for having the chance to earned more profit. Let's see what may happen this coming months I have positive mindset it will pump again.
The current market trend is the greatest opportunity for whales able to buy bitcoin in large enough quantities to gain abundant profits when prices are stable or can skyrocket higher than today. But most amateur traders will panic because of the recent price decline so most of them are afraid of losing the money invested in bitcoin.

That's what I read a lot. But the period lasts for a moment now. I am not sure the price will skyrocket this year now. Most of the people who invest in december are now scared or disgusted by the crypto.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Danna_R

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:44:45 AM

The massive market sensitivity is hard on the nerves.

But looking at the big picture, crypto has all the cards. Countries will introduce legislation. Yes. they will - unless ofcourse they are smart.
New technology will circumvent legislation, and the bureaucracies will be on the behind again.

The real challenge is us. Do we invest our crypto in new altcoins that can actually tie the currencies to real world assets? That is basically my chief concern.
We need ideas like Rentberry and Welltrado. Ideas that solidly tie into a real life framework, and infuses the blockchain and crypto into the recipe.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

Cryptocurrency will go even lower than hell. There is absolutely no sign of life here at all. It's over. Bitcoin will go down to 0. Go quit before you bankrupt.

LOL if you can't stand being played by the price/whale, it's better to quit. There are a lot of good news in crypto if only you read the news instead of looking at shitcoin prices.
Coolfackoff

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:01:50 PM

Check the charts from all the years..in this period you can see everytime a ''dump'', don't worry, the prices will go up again.
prdn

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:05:48 PM

I do not believe that prices will easily rise this year, there are so many players in the crypto now
andrino

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:06:52 PM

You can quit the game if your decision makes you glad. But if I we're you, you don't need to quit for you are in beginning of your way up same like me. Sometimes I feel frustrated but giving up is not my vocabulary. It's up to you at the end. Crypto will not end for it was founded strong already.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:10:48 PM

now the fall of the crypto is only temporary, we can be sure if it is only temporary and will not last long, because we know the period of the previous year the situation is equal to the current if at the beginning of the year crypto decreased and will rise in mid year and year end.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:16:06 PM

As for me, I am still optimistic that crypto will regain it's strength because at the end of the tunnel, they would reach an understanding and things will get better. Anything good would definitely face it's challenges and this is one of the numerous hard times for crypto but it would overcome.
LancelotRay

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:46:13 PM

Quote from: YAlex link=topic=3153206.msg
32595508#msg32595508 date=1521381956
now the fall of the crypto is only temporary, we can be sure if it is only temporary and will not last long, because we know the period of the previous year the situation is equal to the current if at the beginning of the year crypto decreased and will rise in mid year and year end.

As bad as the dips are, as you said, they're only temporary and will pass in due time.

If you'll look at coinmarketcap today, most of the coins are green now. So I think things are starting to look up.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 12:51:52 PM

It is always like that in the crypto space mate, last year, we also have a lot of dips like this because of China and this year the story is repeated but with new players like Europe and the United States. Just hodl your crypto and pray to Satoshi.
Dramaticon

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:20:40 PM

The reason why some of us steped in to crypto, was not just to make fast and good money. Sure, I can´t denied that, but another reason, even more important for me, was, be able to have and use FREE currency. Currency what I choose. Not what goverment just command me to use. This libertarians ideas was inherent in birth of cryptocurrency, and as I belive, they still are.
However, this time has not come yet. Right now, I still can´t use crypto as I would like to. So, there is no reason for me to leave, and i hope that many people see it the same way.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 01:25:01 PM

If you are afraid from this market movement then this market is not for you as it will happen again after a big rise and ups and downs happen here periodically. This market is waiting for a big positive news and that will take this market to moon again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: